Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

We'll Not Change Our Religion Because Of 28-day World Cup’ – Qatar To LGBT Group - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We'll Not Change Our Religion Because Of 28-day World Cup’ – Qatar To LGBT Group (1413 Views)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We'll Not Change Our Religion Because Of 28-day World Cup’ – Qatar To LGBT Group by HealerH: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
ACCURETE:

did your religion accept gay?
is LGBT a religion?

Who decides what a religion should be?
And whatever my religion accepts concerns my religion and I.
Re: We'll Not Change Our Religion Because Of 28-day World Cup’ – Qatar To LGBT Group by HealerH: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
fattprince:

No logic in your argument. Is LGBT a religion. No body is telling you not to do Buddha sign but LGBT ain't a religion. Or us it?

Don't shift the post just to score cheap points.
Where did I say gay is a religion? Or does the word "belief" equates to RELIGION in your English?

I pointed out the cultural nature of religions. Believers of different religions expose their religion's culture in football.
What is wrong with any other person exposing their culture in football, whether the person's culture be religious or not? Definitely, the problem is that this other person's cultural exposure is a taboo in your own religion.

You do the sign of the cross. The other fellow does a limp wrist. Your own sign doesn't cause social tumult but you're afraid the other fellow's sign will cause social tumult.
Can't you just pretend that the other fellow's sign doesn't have any meaning?

1 Like

Re: We'll Not Change Our Religion Because Of 28-day World Cup’ – Qatar To LGBT Group by rolams(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Uprightness100:

You are a Lukewarm and Fake Christian who is neither here nor there!
If you know what Eternity means and you love Humanity, you will Fast and pray and do all you can to bring people to JESUS Christ.

Do you have any unequivocal statement by Jesus to corroborate this in your Bible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Abbey: Most Beautiful Player In Nigeria Women's League Joins New Club / Watch Live Africa Cup Of Nations Live / Rio Ferdinand Out Of World Cup 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.