Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

4 Secrets Of A High Converting Landing Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Secrets Of A High Converting Landing Page (272 Views)

4 Secrets Of Successful People / Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / 4 Secrets To Success As A Mompreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets Of A High Converting Landing Page by Robinrul(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
4 SECRETS OF A HIGH CONVERTING LANDING PAGE

You must have a Landing Page in order to generate serious money as an Affiliate Marketer...
Before I explain why, let me define a landing page:

A landing page, also known as a squeeze page, is a sort of page on a website that is only dedicated to generating leads or sales.

It can also be viewed as a single-page website that can be readily built with the correct advice.

Let's face it, this is a fact!

You'll need a landing page to assist qualify your target audience (i.e., find the proper people for your product) and collect information from them, like as their name, email address, and phone number, in order to produce leads that can be followed up on.

To create a great landing page, you must first figure out what you want to achieve.
Getting someone to; - Fill out a web form is an example.

- Dial a telephone number

Before taking any action, a prospect goes through a process. At the very least, people must understand how a product or service will benefit them and why they should pay attention to you.

If you don't want to waste a visitor's time on your landing page, make sure you:

a. make a strong first impression that they remember, and

b. Guide them as far as you can through the action

Focusing on these four secrets is a simple approach to think about guiding someone to undertake an action.

1. Attention
2. Interest
3. Desire and Imagination
4. Action

Understanding this cycle is important for your business since your prospect must travel through all of these phases before making a purchase, even if they just spend a short amount of time in one.

Without them, they are unlikely to do the action you desire, and you risk losing your most prized prospect.

In my next post, I will explain these secrets explicitly but before then

Do have a lovely business day ahead of you

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Nokia 2.4 For Sale In Ughelli. Receipt Available. / Thewheddy Exchange, The Best Plug For All Digital Asset Trades / Resturant Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.