Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

EASTER PROMO: Get An Ecommerce Website For Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / EASTER PROMO: Get An Ecommerce Website For Free! (262 Views)

How To Improve Core Web Vitals For An Ecommerce Website? / It's Compovine Easter Promo! Get It Fast, With Absolute Peace Of Mind + Delivery / Need An Ecommerce Website? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EASTER PROMO: Get An Ecommerce Website For Free! by Ignyte(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello, in the spirit of Easter, I will be willing to design 3 (THREE) [/b]Ecommerce sites for users for [b]FREE. This offer is for individuals who want to start out with a site on the web and small business owners.

Wait. I know you have questions so let's get to them.

What will you be getting?
An online store where you can showcase, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

Will be built on WordPress using Elementor Pagebuilder and Premium themes and Plugins.

If you're not paying how will your domain name and Hosting be handled?
Typically, I wouldn't want to take any money from you so it is likely that you handle your domain name and hosting by yourself. There are a lot of companies selling these services. Look well, make them no scam you

What if we cannot afford those services and would rather want the website urgently?
I can provide you with a domain name and hosting service that is would cost you only N3,000 in total. But I'd rather you bought your own. Let this be the last resort.

Finally, Abeg, Biko, Dan Allah, have your files at hand. So that we can finish early and move on to others.

Thank you.

Oh, you can reach out to me via call/whatsapp: 070-1337-9139

(1) (Reply)

Please Webmasters, Which Wordpress Plugin Can I Use To Do This? / Rate My Progressive E-commerce Web Application / Build Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.