Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo (1615 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by Ultimas: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
I foresee Osinbajo as a man about to be rendered a polical light weight.
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by orisa37: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
TINUBU IS NOW MORE QUALIFIED THAN ANYONE ELSE TO SUPPORT HIS NOMINEE FOR VP TO BECOME PRESIDENT.
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by okefranci: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
kiss
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by ayomilore: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I couldn't pick any sense in this write up. uote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=111974906]

I don't see this not destroying him. We all know he won't get it. Now, this is where my fear lies. Even if Tinubu loses the ticket to let's say Buhari's son, till Tinubu dies, he will naked and be cursing him under ground that he diverted the attention from him and made him lose the ticket. This is never done. Osinbajo has been in the corridor's of power for close to 6-8 years, this is enough. One shouldn't bite the finger that feeds one in time of need. The whole world will now be looking at him, his wife, children and household as odale. He has brought big shame and problem upon himself. Those his RCCG routes pushing him are only pushing him to fall, rather than tell him the truth. The 12 Million bloc votes he assumes RCCG will give him is what will make him self-destruct, pride, greed, selfishness, unsatisfaction[/quote]
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
LegendHero:
There was this news going around where some people claimed Asiwaju never nominated Prof. Osinbajo as Vice President and it’s somehow sad that people could deny a very evident reality all because of politics.

I am clearly for both Asiwaju and Yemi Osinbajo and I am from the school of thought that thinks Osinbajo have the right to contest for presidency alongside Asiwaju if he so wishes.

In Nigeria politics, there are histories of people going against their benefactors and this scenarios occurred time and time again especially among governors and their successors who they help reach power. It’s not new and we should have learnt to live by that in this present age and time.

However, there is a constant truth here which is clearly that Asiwaju Tinubu nominated Osinbajo as the VP to Buhari and even Osinbajo himself recognize that fact and boldly stated that and lot of media organizations aired the news when he did. So I don’t know where revisionist are seeing their fake news that Asiwaju never helped in Osinbajo nomination.

Abraham Lincoln once said that “nearly all man can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man character, give him power! “

We have seen what power do to people and Osinbajo is not an exception coz he’s still human and prone to betrayal of trust. In politics, betrayal is allowed which explain why there are no permanent enemies and friend in politics.

Even Fashola once said that “May our loyalty never be tested”. Osinbajo loyalty already tested and his human part revealed itself.

Either way, we now have two leaders vying for the presidential ticket of APC. They both have the right to aspire for that and we will wish them best of luck and give our full support to anyone that emerges in the end.

I’ve seen lot of Tinubu/Osinbajo haters deploying fake narratives and trying to push a kind of pro-Osinbajo rhetorics just to sow divison and I can’t but laugh.

It’s a good game tho, now we have made the conversation about Asiwaju and Osinbajo and anyone that eventually emerges will carry that notoriety to the polls. It will be too late for the political enemies to realize that they can’t undo the publicity they already showered them both with.

Lastly,
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Yemi Osinbajo
God bless the progressives
God bless Nigeria.

That he was nominated doesn't mean he was outrightly picked by Tinubu of whom I have great respect for as my political mentor. Don't he wasn't the only one on the list submitted.
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Malory:
This piece of crap is already stale. Tinubu was also helped by another person so what
hater from frustrated political region sighted.
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by Malory: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
adekolaelect:
hater from frustrated political region sighted.
Shatap
Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Malory:
Shatap
Another confused direction less spectator sighted.

Re: Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
LegendHero:

You are even going too far, if Osinbajo had not been nominated by Asiwaju as the VP, would he have had the political currency to declare for presidency. Who will even know Prof. politically wise.

However, I still salute the Prof courage. It takes a lot of gut and mental pressure defiance to finally declare to contest the presidency. The man will be going through a lot internally coz I am sure he is a good man and a part of him that knows he somehow betrayed trust will disturb his psyche.

I hope he eventually gets the ticket because his political life and relevance depends on that. If he fail to get the ticket, that is the end of him in the future political history of this nation. So he should fight like a man, he is already in this!
You are playing God.

What should bother you guys is at what stage did Tinubu and osunbandes part ways?

Did anyone at any point notice a crack in their relationship?

So there was a cold war? How come no one noticed?

Even the prying eyes of the press didn't notice when he moved his polling unit?

What really really went down between these two?

Nominated him or not, osunbande has always been tied to the apron strings of Tinubu, his bedroom cabinet, the man who was to do everything possible to keep him out of jail.

So what really happened gan gan gan?

Instead of fighting yourselves on social media taking sides and claiming your haters were the ones sponsoring the attacks, I will really advice that you go into a mourning mode, to ponder how two best friends, father and son, came to this kind of unforseen crossroads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 APC Governors Endorse Tinubu For Presidency: As Nomination Is Submitted / Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres / Breaking: Ambode Still Have A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.