Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer (348 Views)

China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by babasolution: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Once again resources is taken from the south for their use in the north,the payment plan is very sketchy,the owners of the resources might not get a dime from it.The southern businessmen are doing it at the expense of any other social requirements, to them it's just business,the money is their only concern.

My question is however that,I have never seen or heard about any resource taken from the core hausa-fulani, kanuri north to the south,for once,no not once,I reiterate not once.

The north offers no value whatsoever to Nigeria, no not one value.

The people of the south need to start getting very greedy with the resources.

The north shouldn't make decisions for Nigeria when the dont bring anything to the table.

The south are acting like breadwinner wives,who though make all the resources are being abused.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by ifex370(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
babasolution:
Once again resources is taken from the south for their use in the north,the payment plan is very sketchy,the owners of the resources might not get a dime from it.The southern businessmen are doing it at the expense of any other social requirements, to them it's just business,the money is their only concern.

My question is however that,I have never seen or heard about any resource taken from the core hausa-fulani, kanuri north to the south,for once,no not once,I reiterate not once.

The north offers no value whatsoever to Nigeria, no not one value.

The people of the south need to start getting very greedy with the resources.

The north shouldn't make decisions for Nigeria when the dont bring anything to the table.

The south are acting like breadwinner wives,who though make all the resources are being abused.

Because the northerners know power and how to use it.

Southerners are not smart enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by Advocate500: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Southerners have no collective reasoning, every man for himself, if is better for ,is better for all,the north seems to be better in terms of reasoning collectively, we are more sophisticated individually, that is our greatest enemy.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by OkwuEziokwu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Advocate500:
Southerners have no collective reasoning, every man for himself, if is better for ,is better for all,the north seems to be better in terms of reasoning collectively, we are more sophisticated individually, that is our greatest enemy.

The Northern crowd are simply less educated and sheep. Their 1% make the decisions and can easily control them. I don't believe this is a good thing. It might be in a country like Nigeria where the south can prop up the north, but when Biafra breaks away and perhaps oduduwa, we might just see an uprising in the north borne out of hunger. This will lead to a massive humanitarian crisis.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by Advocate500: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

The Northern crowd are simply less educated and sheep. Their 1% make the decisions and can easily control them. I don't believe this is a good thing. It might be in a country like Nigeria where the south can prop up the north, but when Biafra breaks away and perhaps oduduwa, we might just see an uprising in the north borne out of hunger. This will lead to a massive humanitarian crisis.
i completely agree with you, but going by current reality of things in Nigeria, brother sincerely speaking they are getting it right politically, an average southern politicians think less about the people and more about himself and his immediate family, on this premise i based my argument.
Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by mikajnr: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
To tell you the truth we as Nigerians in every region think that the other side are much wiser and act collectively , that is what the politicians want you to think .they use divide and conquer to rule Nigeria we have to be wiser if we really want change and progress in Nigeria.
Advocate500:
i completely agree with you, but going by current reality of things in Nigeria, brother sincerely speaking they are getting it right politically, an average southern politicians think less about the people and more about himself and his immediate family, on this premise i based my argument.

1 Like

Re: AKK Gas Pipeline: What Does The North Have To Offer by Simeon88(m): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2022
It's not the fault of the north that the southerner have refused to get sense. The south is much more divided than we think. Infact Nigeria is what is holding us together.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele And His Ghana-must-go Opinion / Benue 2023: Ortom Does Not Hate Idoma People -Aide / How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.