Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon (573 Views)

Ever Bought Anything From This Website Before And They Are Genuine? / Have You Ever Bought/Shipped Anything From Amazon Or Ebay? Share Your Experience / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by kaydee007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please guys and trying to buy a system from amazon. But i was told by a friend that when it is been shipped that i have to pay extra ship fee to Nipost. Please how true is this?
Does amazon ship items to Nigeria home addresses?
Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
kaydee007:
Please guys and trying to buy a system from amazon. But i was told by a friend that when it is been shipped that i have to pay extra ship fee to Nipost. Please how true is this?

We can handle your Amazon.com buying and shipping to NIGERIA for you.

We are into India/USA/CHINA procurement and shipping.

You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555
Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by sharpyoung(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
kaydee007:

Amazon ships to home address. Whether DHL, Aramex, UPS. The money you paid covered for the item and shipping. Make sure you add correct address and zip code

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by kaydee007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thanks
sharpyoung:

Amazon ships to home address. Whether DHL, Aramex, UPS. The money you paid covered for the item and shipping. Make sure you add correct address and zip code
Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by Hausa(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
kaydee007:
Thanks
Did u eventually make the purchase from Amazon?
Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by NAVYdogg: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Last time I shipped from Amazon was 2019, gave them my office address & my items were supposed to arrive in 7days but I got them in just 5days. Those guys are super fast & reliable.
Re: Please Who Has Ever Bought Anything From Amazon by Hausa(m): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2022
NAVYdogg:
Last time I shipped from Amazon was 2019, gave them my office address & my items were supposed to arrive in 7days but I got them in just 5days. Those guys are super fast & reliable.
Interesting. What were the charges like?

(1) (Reply)

. / Packaging Machine in Nigeria, Suppliers, And Prices. / Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G (256gb Storage And 12gb RAM) Both SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.