Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX (5171 Views)

He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Gadafii: 5:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Cultist don collect wortor wortor cheesy
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Deffjam: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oh, they're all Sealords?

What about those who Identify with yellow? I hardly hear about them clash.
I mean just 2 I Know of......
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Cultistupdate: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Deffjam:
I mean just 2 I Know of......

Deffjam fight for ny my best game on the console. I bought ps2 twice for this game. This time around it's in ny system
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Deffjam: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Deffjam fight for ny my best game on the console. I bought ps2 twice for this game. This time around it's in ny system
thank God this is what you know me for grin

Most people see me as a cultist back then in the cultism thread....no be small issue ooo..
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Makaveli217(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

There was one that was saying we use to tell people to lie down to snap. Then when he kept seeing the gory videos over and over. He messaged us that he just relocated and he isn't going to do anything cultism in his new area. He ran from Lagos. He is a Blackaxe member. If I review more details his gang might be on nairaland. He has turned to automatic jew. He no wan be strongman again. Everyday run, run, run cult war don taya am.

Make dem dey use graphic designer dey get hope grin

Strong man running lol, let him keep running, one day you will post his dead body here for us.
They can only run, they can't hide.
I read somewhere where a notorious cultist ran from nigeria to ghana because of cult war, he stayed there for 9 years, then decided to return back to nigeria and prepare for his traditional marriage, guess what, that very day he returned was the day he was killed by his rivals.
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Neddstark: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:
There is still another cult war again Blackaxe and Eiye in Lagos.

90% of cult war in South West is between those two.
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Gben5: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
tutudesz:
Just imagine running from Imo cult war to Anambra, Anambra to Delta, Delta to Edo, Edo to Ogun, Ogun to Lagos undecided
What a life undecided
olohun eni make sense..... watin dem dey see for this cultism self?....is there any benefit?....I beg I wan no....e get one boy for my area na so this guy no fit go out of his area because of cult wey him join...if u like invite am from island to mainland him no come undecided
tutudesz:
Just imagine running from Imo cult war to Anambra, Anambra to Delta, Delta to Edo, Edo to Ogun, Ogun to Lagos undecided
What a life undecided
olohun eni make sense..... watin dem dey see for this cultism self?....is there any benefit?....I beg I wan no....e get one boy for my area na so this guy no fit go out of his area because of cult wey him join...if u like invite am from island to mainland him no come
Re: They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX by Gben5: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
tutudesz:
What a life undecided
olohun eni make sense..... watin dem dey see for this cultism self?....is there any benefit?....I beg I wan no....e get one boy for my area na so this guy no fit go out of his area because of cult wey him join...if u like invite am from island to mainland him no come undecided
tutudesz:
What a life undecided
olohun e no at all make sense..... watin dem dey see for this cultism self?....is there any benefit?....I beg I wan no....e get one boy for my area na so this guy no fit go out of his area because of cult wey him join...if u like invite am from island to mainland him no come

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Yusuf, Nigerian Wanted In Uk Now Duping Nigerians Desperate To Travel / Ugandan Police Pictured Squeezing Women Breast During Search Operation / Several Soldiers Killed In An Ambush Today (very Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.