Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured (30196 Views)

Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by alfarouq(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

I think I should ask you this? Why do you think Isreal are the Oppressors? Let start from there.

If you run from this question then you are a very big coward. I'm ready to argue it with you. Let go.

#Run_If_You_Are_A_Coward

Did you ask this because you just stumbled upon the thread and have not gone through my posts and replies on the thread or because you are one of those people that have taken it upon themselves to support evil irrespective of the evidence presented?

If it is the former, kindly go through the thread and read my posts at exactly 11: 20am and 11:28 am today. You will find answers to your question, but if it is the later, then it would be foolish of me to engage you and others with similar traits.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by alfarouq(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga move u just dey yarn dust like Mumu na only foolz dey talk like this! U think say na as u reason life na so e take dey work abi! Why everybody never die finish! When those terrorist Palestinians dey provoke who strong pass them u nor talk! U nor see say na you everything make you dey wish your yourself go follow! Melu Melu

OK. Enjoy the choice you made.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by almustytheviper(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
[/quote]
almustytheviper:

Make u dey make use of ur brain oga
Tell me the last time Palestine attack Israel for your information they're one nation what split them apart is religion. U come here con dey yarn anyhow
Which of the religion say peace shud not reign
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Kingzeez10: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Uncletony:

You have slammed you brain into pieces smelling afonja! I pity you.
My brain. How is it your problem?
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by 007Marvel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
alfarouq:

OK. Enjoy the choice you made.

Abeg go drink gutter water Holy Mohammed! Because you never talk bad about people before abi! Why u never die by now or why one of your legs never shrink! Werey dey disguise
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by alfarouq(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
007Marvel:

Abeg go drink gutter water Holy Mohammed! Because you never talk bad about people before abi! Why u never die by now or why one of your legs never shrink! Werey dey disguise

It seems you are already afraid of the choice you made. Do not lose hope for there is a remedy.

Kindly go back and read my post from the first time you quote me, you will find a way out.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Danisaint112(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
alfarouq:

Did you ask this because you just stumbled upon the thread and have not gone through my posts and replies on the thread or because you are one of those people that have taken it upon themselves to support evil irrespective of the evidence presented?

If it is the former, kindly go through the thread and read my posts at exactly 11: 20am and 11:28 am today. You will find answers to your question, but if it is the later, then it would be foolish of me to engage you and others with similar traits.

I knew it. You are just an ignorant misinformed coward.
I knew you terrorist sympathizer had no point from the onset. I don't even know why I'm still replying you.

Wait for me to lecture you on how Ukrainians and palestenian conflict are different. Nonsense.
May you remain blind and ignorant for the rest of you life.

1 Like

Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by alfarouq(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Danisaint112:

I knew it. You are just an ignorant misinformed coward.
I knew you terrorist sympathizer had no point from the onset. I don't even know why I'm still replying you.

Wait for me to lecture you on how Ukrainians and palestenian conflict are different. Nonsense.
May you remain blind and ignorant for the rest of you life.

I would rather be accused by the ignorant and arrogant as a coward than waste my time engaging such people even after knowing that they will gladly distort the truth.

Only a fool does that.

Finally, if the Palestinians are really the perpetrators while Israel the victims in this Israeli- Palestinian affair, May God bless you abundantly with great health and wealth and all the things you desire.

If Palestinians are the victims and Isrealis the oppressors but deep in your heart, you sincerely believed that the Palestinians are the oppressors and the Israelis the victims because you have been misled or does not have the right information, May God forgive you and guide you aright, and may He make miserable the lives of those who misled you if they know the truth but still chose to mislead others for reasons best known to them unless they repent and retrace their steps.

But if in your heart, you know that the Palestinians are the victims, yet chose to justify the Israeli oppression and blame the Palestinians despite knowing that they are the victims, may God give you your own Israeli who will do to you what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. May people who are in the position to help the situation play the role America is playing in this Israeli- Palestinian affair. May it continue like that until you repent, retrace your steps and do for the oppressed as much as you did for the oppressors.

The ball is in your court, play it the way you like but remember there is consequences.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Danisaint112(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
alfarouq:

I would rather be accused by the ignorant and arrogant as a coward than waste my time engaging such people even after knowing that they will gladly distort the truth.

Only a fool does that.

Finally, if the Palestinians are really the perpetrators while Israel the victims in this Israeli- Palestinian affair, May God bless you abundantly with great health and wealth and all the things you desire.

If Palestinians are the victims and Isrealis the oppressors but deep in your heart, you sincerely believed that the Palestinians are the oppressors and the Israelis the victims because you have been misled or does not have the right information, May God forgive you and guide you aright, and may He make miserable the lives of those who misled you if they know the truth but still chose to mislead others for reasons best known to them unless they repent and retrace their steps.

But if in your heart, you know that the Palestinians are the victims, yet chose to justify the Israeli oppression and blame the Palestinians despite knowing that they are the victims, may God give you your own Israeli who will do to you what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. May people who are in the position to help the situation play the role America is playing in this Israeli- Palestinian affair. May it continue like that until you repent, retrace your steps and do for the oppressed as much as you did for the oppressors.

The ball is in your court, play it the way you like but remember there is consequences.

That thing they really use to initiate you guys into Islam really kills you guys sense. This is just the truth. I won't reply you again. You are just too blind. I don't even know where to start from. Delivering you will be trying to break a rocky terrain to dig a well.

Adios!
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Babastrong(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Amojii post=111979285]
Be careful what you wish for son.[ Becareful what you support daughter!]
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Kayboy123(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Stevenson20 post=11197669
PaulOtl:

Baba, forget that lost guy nau..help me instead. You can't teach them these things...it's spiritual.
7:

Maybe Israel got intelligence about bombs or grooming of terrorists.

All these mosques near me here, I don't even trust them.

Modified
If you quote me, na lightening go strike you and your generation.
As I talk am, na so em go be.

Fear GOD
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Kayboy123:
7]Maybe Israel got intelligence about bombs or grooming of terrorists.

All these mosques near me here, I don't even trust them.

Modified
If you quote me, na lightening go strike you and your generation.
As I talk am, na so em go be.

Fear GOD
I don't grab, you tagged me ? Mehn your mention is even confusing. I didn't support everything he said, I supported some. Mind pointing out why you made that statement?
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 12:22am On May 15, 2022
Newton2024:
Every headslammers like Eneye4me is a potential terr-orist. That's what their religion teaches them. Religion of piss.
IPOB terrorist.
Re: Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured by Eneye4me: 12:24am On May 15, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
First of all IPOB is a freedom movement.. IPOB means Indigenous People of Biafra they are agitating for their own country, so it's not a Christian movement rather a collective movement of the Igbo nation for self rule and independence...
who is crusaders, anti balaka, Lord resistance Army

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fire At Beirut Port, Lebanon, One Month After Lebanon Explosion / Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.