Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India (57045 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
ImoleNaija:

I know it is called Alegba/Anta. I don't know if another part of Yorubaland calls it the bolded.

I mean those things that have close resemblance to normal lizard.

They usually have blackish and stripe of grey and fade whitish color.

They are found in places with moisture.

While I was young, we heard a myth that they turn to snakes which I no longer believe now.
Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by sonofthunder: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Berryli:
I guess it's the lizards fault. It dressed seductively and seduced them. Last last, It's a man's world

A man's world? Really?
Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by Berryli: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2022
sonofthunder:

A man's world? Really?

isn't that the justification that accompanies sex related crime? It is always the victims fault especially by way of dressing. I just stated the usual mindset
Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by sonofthunder: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Berryli:
isn't that the justification that accompanies sex related crime? It is always the victims fault especially by way of dressing. I just stated the usual mindset

Common dear.... You are more than this.

There's something I told a group of people I was privileged to lead a while ago.... "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the fact that you have an opinion does not mean you are right, and the fact that you are right does not mean that the majority will vote upon your opinion/suggestion being implemented"

By the time we execute a survey, the number of people saying this nonsense aren't up to 1%.
Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by Farfalla(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's the logic behind this abominable act?

1 Like

Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by Dripy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I wonder why the monitor lizard didn't deliver its venomous bite on the sick animals. The idiots should go next and rape a saltwater crocodile.

Even the thought of it is repulsive and offensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by Trill2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're a twin.

Yes boss
Re: Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India by tubolancer(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11
Awon ebora

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.