Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (29027 Views)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by ExplorationHub: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Those killed were kill in vain
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by ekukeku(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
& eleribu yin cannot secure d live of Nigerian but can park 5 or more vehicles at a toll gate fill with innocent blood

D protest supposed to start with Des N50 ROAD COLLECTOR
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Incoherent gobbledegook lack of reasoning
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by limeta(f): 2:34am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Keep screaming or go to Lekki and tell them to stop. At least that will give you another opportunity to start the endsars.

Roads are tolled everywhere, not only in Nigeria, if you like, invite putin, Netanyahu and Biden, the road must be tolled.

Tinubu is the next President and there is absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Roads are tolled everywhere,

Not here in the north
Is a southern thing

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by limeta(f): 2:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Because it own by Tinubu? use your brain meanwhile Tinubu is your next president feel free to relocate anywhere you like.

How will this happen
I don't think this pig can fly ? do you really ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Kpengla(m): 3:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Voiceofthestree: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Keep screaming or go to Lekki and tell them to stop. At least that will give you another opportunity to start the endsars.

Roads are tolled everywhere, not only in Nigeria, if you like, invite putin, Netanyahu and Biden, the road must be tolled.

Tinubu is the next President and there is absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Thunder way � deh come no lousy wait

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by toogbasky(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Memory of the killing by Peter Obi in Anambra got lost the very second but the audio shooting of protesters is the fresh one.

Now carry placards and mobilise other Igbos to start matching to Lekki or stfu and stop making useless inconsequential noise here.
Audio shooting?, don't be foolish while supporting this killers,,

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Edyice: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Yea we can't argue with one of them thug .

If I may ask where exactly is your collection point ( make I change the English , which roundabout you dey collect your money from motorists )

Na obalende this dude go dey do him collection

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by toogbasky(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu shot them or ordered army to carry out the so called massacre as the GCFR?

If Simon Ekpa/Nnamdi Kanu could be you People's leader, we dod not expect more from your thinking Faculty.
support for Tinubu shouldn't take away your conscience, thank God the lekki shooting didn't affect you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by nony43(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

I have a question is Tinubu wins the APC primaries will the north accept a Christian VP. Cos the will surely want to avoid a Muslim Muslim situation.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by KIDfurniture(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Lagosians will keep dying untimely because of TINUBU. Lekki toll wey them suppose blow up. Slaves every where in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Edyice: 5:53am On Apr 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Say Ipob lunatics will suffer rather.

Meanwhile what's the correlation of Tolling and Tinubu here?
[s][/s]

Try get sense now

Don't you have eyes to see what's going on .

Only fahl , Mr macaroni and some yoruba have seen it .. Tinubu will give you nothing but blood just as he off toll gate cameras ...

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Anaedo1: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

He will be only be the president of Oduduwa republic..Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Nigerians will suffer if Tinubu becomes the president. Lagos is already under lock and keys because of this greedy fellow.
As if you are typing from a better state than Lagos. Abeggggiiiii,go sleep, your best comment about Naija na venomous
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Sirsunola(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2022
So our taxes are meant for what?

Mental slavery is real

subsidywise18:
Now, this is not in defence of Alpha beta, Tinubu, or anybody.

But if you want well maintained roads, then tolls must be collected.

Whatever the party in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2022
tienegem:
This is where tinubu want to raise his presidential campaign ambition..

Since 2007, have you ever said anything good about him before. Your papa age mate but your own is in seclusion, but won't allow another man be for shared hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Anaedo1: 6:02am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s

Like Abiola did in 1993 nah..Keep fooling yourself..He will only be President of Lagos Agberos with MC Oluomo as the Finance Minister.
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by MRFIXER001: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Those in government are only after increasing there purse

If you need a reliable construction company to handle your building project contact us on +2347046517600, mrfixerengineeringconstruction@gmail.com
Ademola47:

https://punchng.com/heavy-security-as-tolling-resumes-at-lekki-ikoyi-bridge/
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Yankee101: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu needs campaign money

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by gracealonev: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Nigerians will suffer if Tinubu becomes the president. Lagos is already under lock and keys because of this greedy fellow.

That's why everyone should disagree with all those that are jostling to rule in order to perpetuate the status quo.
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by kingjiss: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Your future and that of your generations to come, will remain slaves forever

If nothing is done to stop old thieves from recycling themselves in government

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by mccloud224(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

And if there is no election I ln the east, tinubu's ambition dies with Nigeria. Keep pushing it...we are almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Salvador1: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

if only God will allow that evil man to rule.
You and your kind will be put to shame and as well disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by kechywillz(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

If he doesn't become president,I hope you will not commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Zion243(m): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2022
qekng40:
#ENDSARS 2.0 loading ................

Come and lead the protest.
Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by aviara: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Becos Tinubu has been the governor of Lagos state since 1999 till date. All others are puppet who only do his bidding.

Yorubas are not wise for preferring a corrupt Tinubu over Prof Yemi Osibanjo

TheNiceGuy:
Say Ipob lunatics would suffer rather.

Meanwhile what's the correlation of Tolling and Tinubu here?
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by gaddafe(m): 6:49am On Apr 16, 2022
subsidywise18:
Now, this is not in defence of Alpha beta, Tinubu, or anybody.

But if you want well maintained roads, then tolls must be collected.

Whatever the party in charge.

Not everyone is a teen here. In the nineties roads were been tolled especially that of the federal government. Did that lead to well maintained roads? Why did you think tolling was cancelled in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Yet lagos remains the abode of 95% of ur tribesmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by Eleponblue(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

President of your village abi?! Una get sense o! With Over 120million Nigerians na dat person u see as your president?.... It is well with you!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge by BobPRESS5(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
And they keep shouting how Lagos is wealthiest among every other state!
Without Lagos government extortion in every endeavors and businesses of the residents Masses, I don't see them being fulfilled.
State that can not look away from people's sweat (hard earned money) is boasting of being the best in Nigeria.
They will always find reason to justify those extortion with different names and formats.
TOUTS AND CORPORATES extortionist STATE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.