Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged (752 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerian woman named Happy Mark who is based in Cross River State has please with people on social media for prayers after she was allegedly beaten by her husband at home.

The young lady who resides in Calabar shared on Facebook on what a hospital bed look like. Her face was seen swollen near her left eye.

According to a post on Facebook, she wrote; "I shall not die before my time, instead they will go down before me. May the Almighty hand rest upon me for quick recovery."

Read more...
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/04/i-shall-not-die-before-my-time-nigerian.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by immortalcrown(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
cry
Hmmm! Even this black beauty?

The truth is beauty is inconsequential when it comes to peace and violence in marriage. Character is the determinant.

I do not know when adults, especially men, will understand that violence is never a good approach to settle any dispute between adults. I think toxic masculinity is why men beat their wives or their girlfriends. It is very bad.

But I also blame women who date or marry violent men. One discovery I have made is most women prioritize sexual satisfaction when choosing spouses or boyfriends. If he gives her orgasms, she will remain in the relationship and endure beatings. I do not know why most women do it. Maybe I will never know the reason because I am not a woman.
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by Malory: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
They don start. Vagina people never ceases to amaze me. They will insult the hell out of their husband and expecting him to keep quiet simply because everyone is voicing out against domestic violence. This one don run her mouth like tap water and the husband who can't take it anymore decided to reset her brain cells now she will start playing the victim card. Who knows she might even be the first to hit the husband
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by isaiah4life(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
You need our prayer abi you need sense.

You should better leave now that you are still type with your hands and stop asking for prayers. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Don't be trapped in religious.
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Divorce go soon dey trend now. Dem don't pollute that glorious worship song Ekueme for us

Before una start to dey knack,pray well. No let knacking choose your spouse for you
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by isaiah4life(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
E better make divorce trend oooo. If that will be sanity to us, so be it.

Pray well before you take that vow. My one cent.

DoctorOlasDesk:
Divorce go soon dey trend now. Dem don't pollute that glorious worship song Ekueme for us

Before una start to dey knack,pray well. No let knacking choose your spouse for you
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by rickpat(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
what!!...see the eye

If the man is tired...let him send her packing...this is barbaric o ...before he kills her and ends up in jail.

you as the woman,why not move?..the kids you might be staying for...will be motherless when you die...the people you are thinking what they will say..we forget you after eating your burial rice.

WELL I KNOW A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN ARE STILL TRAPPED IN THEIR MARRIAGE CUS OF FUNDS... TAKING ALL THE BRUTALITY &ABUSE...WOMEN TRY TO BE EARNING SOMETHING NO MATTER HOW SMALL...NEVER AGREED TO THIS HOUSEWIFE THING O...THE MAN IS USING IT TO PUT YOU WHERE HE WANTS YOU TO BE...CALLED ACUTE CAPTIVITY AND ABUSE...MAY YOU FIND FREEDOM MA'AM
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
cool
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by actoor(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
With this your Captain Jack's look, you still dey call him your husband?

Someone that should be parade as an attempted murdere.

But wait Ooo, she bi Calabar woman Ooo. Maybe the husband get him own reasons.

Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by Rastaramsey(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....
It seems some women still enjoy this abusive relationships undecided undecided
File for divorce straight, carry your matter go them NGOs
Them go punish that man well well...
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by Goldbw122(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Malory:
They don start. Vagina people never ceases to amaze me. They will insult the hell out of their husband and expecting him to keep quiet simply because everyone is voicing out against domestic violence. This one don run her mouth like tap water and the husband who can't take it anymore decided to reset her brain cells now she will start playing the victim card. Who knows she might even be the first to hit the husband
It does not matter now, He already hit her which is not good, if you can't handle it just go out and find some peace.. then when everything is calm talk about it.
Re: I Shall Not Die Before My Time" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Husband Alleged by Karemarealty288(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Advices Black Chully On What To Do Next (video) / Davido And Israel DMW Called Dele Momodu To Remind Him Of This Shocking Thing / “why Did You Hold Her So Tight, Abi Na Your Freaky Freaky” Fan Question Mr Macar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.