Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 (3755 Views)

Post Your Dead Or Broken Samsung Phone With Your Price / How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) / How To Repair Any Dead Or Short Mobile | Dead Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by MikeMicheal(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
ULiTv:

Yes you are right though, but i use my aluminum welding tip for any kind of soldering lead, and it's giving me what I want.
Cool
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by ULiTv: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Cool
Yes o
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nice trend
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by FixxNigeria23: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nice trend
Seriously, I think the op deserve some accolades! Even though his not that good in English demonstration but somehow understandable,
Lalasticlala do the needful here
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by TundRash(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2022
ULiTv:

Yes that is the "several" damage! Most times it's just the capacitor that is affected, my awareness here is for us to always check before throwing them into the dustbin... It can be problem we can solve rather than westing another 2k buying a new charger... 85% of this problem is power "Capacitors" believe me

What about a charger that goes on and off charging intermittently?
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by ULiTv: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2022
TundRash:

What about a charger that goes on and off charging intermittently?
Open it and check the USB connector/output, maybe the - + pin is not soldered well
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by TundRash(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
ULiTv:

Open it and check the USB connector/output, maybe the - + pin is not soldered well

In this case, the light goes off and on.
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by ULiTv: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2022
TundRash:

In this case, the light goes off and on.
Aww! I am pretty sure, it Is the power capacitors, it has swell up. Open the charger and check it. Sometimes you will see liquid all over it

1 Like

Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by NACE13: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2022
bobkezel:
I have a soldering iron but it doesn't melt the lead easily. Why?

From my little experience, I think you are using one of those knockoff soldering irons of 30w, most of them don't produce enough heat to melt the lead. Then I changed to 60w Suoer soldering iron with power indicator.
Second reason could be your soldering lead. I'd recommend Sn60/Pb40(60% tin, 40% lead) if you want to buy soldering lead.
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by bobkezel(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2022
What is the right capacitor to buy?
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by OneKinGuy(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Very educative video. Subscribed to your channel.
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by ULiTv: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
bobkezel:
What is the right capacitor to buy?
The value differs, but voltage is the the same!
There is 2.2uf....10uf, voltage rating of 400v.
Re: Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150 by ULiTv: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Very educative video. Subscribed to your channel.
Wow thanks really appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Code For This Mtn Caller Tune Pls / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) / Mtn Has Wiped Out All My 120gig Free Data. Please Who Is Was Affected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.