Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' (3559 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Benny6944: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
In an audio, a woman's voice is heard authorizing her husband to sexually abuse Ukrainian women but clarifying that she does not want to know and that she uses contraceptives. They were identified by Radio Liberty as Roman Bykovsky and Olga Bykovskaya

Earlier this week, Kiev security forces released an audio of a conversation between a Russian couple, who were now reportedly identified as Roman Bykovsky and Olga Bykovskaya by Radio Liberty .

In the clip, the woman is heard giving permission to her husband, a Russian soldier, to rape Ukrainian women during the invasion led by Vladimir Putin. In the 30-second recording, the woman apparently identified as Bykovskaya clarifies that the permit is extended as long as he does not tell her anything and uses contraception.

The audio clip shared by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) opens with the blue and yellow title: “ SECURITY SERVICE INTERCEPTION: Wives of Russian invaders allow their men to rape Ukrainian women”.

The voice of a woman, who is believed to be Olga Bykovskaya, says: “So yes, do it there, ' she says. “Ukrainian women there. To rape them. Yes. Don't tell me anything, understand,” he adds with a shy laugh.

Then the voice of a man is heard, believed to be that of Roman Bykovsky: “Aha. Then I should rape and not tell you anything.” “Yes, so you don't know anything,” the woman replies. They both laugh and then she adds, “Why do you ask?” “Can I really?” , he asks. “Yes, I'll let you. Just use protection,” he responds.

The conversation ends with an “ok” of what was supposed to be Roman Bykovsky. Radio Liberty investigators, including journalist Mark Krutov , discovered that the two phone numbers were linked to two accounts on the Russian social network VKontakte, belonging to 27-year-old Roman Bykovsky and his wife Olga Bykovskaya, both of whom were originally from Orel in Russia.

Radio Liberty journalists traced the phone involved in the call. Roman's account was closed to the public, but journalists found him portrayed in photographs uploaded by one of his friends.

They learned that Roman is now part of the 108th Airborne Assault Regiment of the Russian Guard, a unit known for its involvement in the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Also that the couple had moved to Crimea in 2018.

Olga's account, on the other hand, was open until it was deleted on April 13. The man, contacted by journalists, denied that this was his voice in the audio, but the investigators say that his voice matched.

Source: https://www.infobae.com/en/2022/04/15/the-wife-of-a-russian-soldier-would-have-given-him-permission-to-rape-ukrainian-women-during-the-invasion/

Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by immortalcrown(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Whether na true or not, people no go protest am. If na man be the accused, people go protest for weeks whether him talk am or not.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by mysticwarrior(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Women are the worst enemy of womanhood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by realstars: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Stupid people, have they forgoten the law of rape and die?
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Karlovich: 1:16am On Apr 16, 2022
embarassed Saphierre
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by dawnomike(m): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2022
2 psycho couple

3 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by complexBoss12: 4:07am On Apr 16, 2022
not making excuses for anyone, but this looks like a banter btw lovers who obviously miss intimacy. I kn this bc I had a gf and we became too familiar, you would think we are serious with most of our stupid conversations.

if you have had relationship were you became playful friends, you will get the point.

but once something is in the media, it can interpreted as you see fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by 96ACE: 4:10am On Apr 16, 2022
This life...
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Mooh247: 4:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Very weird people
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Hector09(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Lol psycho
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by paulolee(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2022
effects of too much drugs..
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by 1867ne: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Very weird people
[/s]
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
This should hit front page
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by DigitalStepdad: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Saphierre
they no fit near this kind thread ... nah gbas gbos she go collect ...But if nah man nah dem go first begin fire.
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by MrRichmond: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
complexBoss12:
not making excuses for anyone, but this looks like a banter btw lovers who obviously miss intimacy. I kn this bc I had a gf and we became too familiar, you would think we are serious with most of our stupid conversations.

if you have had relationship were you became playful friends, you will get the point.

but once something is in the media, it can interpreted as you see fit.

You have sense.
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Eben91: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Such a good woman to have as a wife, she will even permit me to nack outside so long I nack with condom
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Dorcmass(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good wife naija nigga dey pray for
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Dalil8: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Z Z Z Z
Re: Wife Who Was Recorded 'ordering Her Husband To Rape Ukrainian Women' by Benny6944: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This should hit front page

This kind of posts don't make front page because the nairaland mods are Russia supporters

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of The Man Who Killed Notorious Militant Leader General Ossy Ibori / Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / Evans: Nairalander Takes Selfie With Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.