Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning (23893 Views)

Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by joe54: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2022
These are the hungry lazy Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by lexy2014: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Jestin:
My Vote is for either Osibanjo or Oga Pero. If APC present shaking shaking daddy, I will Vote for Peter Obi

How is osinbajo better than Tinubu?
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Ogunleti01: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2022
naptu2:
LASTMA @followlastma

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlastma/status/1515043490614362113
The same youths that were massacred at Lekki Toll Gate? we are doomed in this country
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
No wonder,I saw BRT buses at the APC secretariat at Gate busstop. Was wondering where they were heading to

They for tell me na make me sef join, collect my 4k... Today Na weekend, no work
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by lexy2014: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Turn up for Jagaban

The master strategists with lots of experience in handling Multiethnic polarised country like Nigeria

So how has he used his strategy to move nigeria forward?

Wasn't it his strategy that birthed the buhari administration, the worst in Nigeria's history?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Unrated900(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
But if It were to be protest on extra judicial killings
They would have mobilized police.
Now una go use una rally disturb people so far....
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Lightorder: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
* please , kindly ask your group to use ATLEAST , his 2021 pictures for whatever you want to mislead the people with. It would be a bit fair to let the people see AT LEAST , the next to reality of the product you are marketing to them. If you are not tired of suffering and stagnation , many people are. May God forbid you all from bringing Mc oluomo style , Lastma brutality, Sanwolu’s do and deny style , lagos’s approve and revoke style , to the national level. There is no single Agbero in Lagos today , whose dream is not to have Tinubu in Aso rock . Is that what we will be seeing again ? Lagos govt , the only place where officially evicted unlawful occupants are still made to continue paying taxes . Lastly, Remi Tinubu in Aso rock would be greatest disaster that would befall this nation. It would be an Ahab and Jezeebel situation. It would be a CHOKEHOLD on the nation

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Pennywise(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu's Hungry youths- show up for your usual 2k in exchange for your destiny

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Felincous(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Naija147:
Fools campaigning for another 8 years of suffering.. when they start getting it hot they will distance themselves.
Eeyah, sorry for your loss�, your day of wailing is not now
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Subonbon(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Rally for a shrek? � �
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by VirginSearcher(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
77up:
You must have another meaning for 'greedy' actually but in the real sense , no one hold your region from campaigning now.

You completely forgot about campaigning for him but always mention Tinubu day and night like una dey see him for your dream grin cheesy

..but the irony is, every publicity is publicity.
If you know me you will understand I don't waste time talking about people that are inconsequential.. go thru my posts and show me where I mentioned his name
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by jaxxy(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Turn up for Jagaban

The master strategists with lots of experience in handling Multiethnic polarised country like Nigeria

Disrupting the public for a totally selfish cause. Tinubu can't make a good leader.

It's not even campaign time bt see the nonsense lagosians have to deal with cos a man wants to force and stamped his way on us. undecided
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2022
derecho:
Just be careful... These politicians need human blood for rituals.
We've not started hearing much now but I know it's happening.
They know many youths will go there without informing their guardians.

Be careful o

Thanks, always on guard.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Apst: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Campaign is allowed but protest is banned?

My brother is it not a confused state? Lagos stopped all form of protest to the fairy story it may be hijacked but campaign gatherings are welcome. I pity any sensible youth that will attend the gathering to bring curse on his generation.

After killing on lekki toll gate you open the same tollgate on same day u set a youth rally. The same youth u tried to silence all through its the same youth you are campaigning for their votes and saying you will give them power after eight years.

According to psalm 1:1 anybody who attends such is guilty by association!!!
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by boladale123: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2022
This yeye guy just want to choke is candidature in our mouth by force after colluding with other rogues to foist Buhari on us.
The useless youths are staking away their future,they are even calling themselves SW youths.
I am a Southwesterner and not part of these Omoale(bastards) congregation.
Nigerians , please let be watchful ,the wickedness seen now is smaller to what's coming if these evil men are not checked.

The best repositioning game for a better Nigeria is for SE to produce the next president,if not , the SW and North will keep on their wicked manipulation ,and Hell will be a child's play for all of us.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by GloriousGbola: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
the irony is strong with this

Nigerian youths rallying for tTnubu of the APC administration that did a tiananmem square on them at lekki tollgate?
Nigerian police ALLOWING a demonstration/rally - in this same nigeria

for me, this is just a show of i can do anything i want and make up any reality i want

@pocohantas, how many of our actresses who received awards from LASG govt can we expect to feature here?
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Slurity(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Greedy man, it's not the turn of South west
Nonsense. It is the turn of south and let everyone interested from south contest and see who win
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by SledgeHammerer: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
naptu2:
The event is scheduled to start at 10am, but there's no word on when it will end.

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1515010668444983296

Jagaban
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by ariesbull: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Which Nigeria youths... Yoruba youths... Which yoruba youths... Yoruba urchins
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by adebwalex(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Naija147:
Fools campaigning for another 8 years of suffering.. when they start getting it hot they will distance themselves.

It seems some people are born to stick to suffering. We cant allow another 8 years of suffering from this set of people. Now our own destinity is in our hand to pick the rightful candidate that will ease the suffering of the masses...

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by BobPRESS5(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Good for him..but I prefer a younger candidate anyway.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Natajo2021: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Very soon, we shall see the following agendas;
South-South agenda for Asiwaju
South-East agenda for Asiwaju
North West agenda for Asiwaju
North Central agenda for Asiwaju
North East agenda for Asiwaju
IPOB agenda for Asiwaju
Bandits agenda for Asiwaju
Boko haram agenda for Asiwaju
Niger deltas militant agenda for Asiwaju
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by mistijude: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
But wait oh,is it not this same BAT who ordered the soldiers to kill Endsars protesters who were mostly youths at the toll gate? Nigerian youths! Nawa oh!
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by wordychap: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
the same tinibu that masterminded the endsars massacre of them youths. Nigerians wont cease to amaze.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by OnyeOgboni: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Nuisance.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by wirinet(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Slurity:
Nonsense. It is the turn of south and let everyone interested from south contest and see who win

And its only Yoruba that is in the South.
And its only Ogun (and Lagos) that is in South West.

Imagine, in the 23 years of the 4th Republic.
Obasanjo from Ogun was President for 8 years.
Osibanjo from Ogun was Vice president for 8 years
Now Tinubu from Lagos (although they say he is actually from Osun) and Yemi Osibanjo from Ogun is angling to rule for another 8 years.

Not even minding that Dimeji Bankole (another Ogun citizen) and Femi Gbajamiamila (Lagos) were speaker house of representatives for 4 years respectively.

Is it only Yoruba that are in the South? And is it only Ogun that must appropriate all political offices allocated to the the Yorubas?
Can't an igbo man, an edo man or even another ijaw man rise to the presidency?

Jonathan was not even allowed to spend 8 years, meanwhile Buhari that is worse that Jonathan on all indices was allowed to complete 8 years.

Please note. I supported Buhari against Jonathan - my own ethnic brother.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by techWriter3: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Lol! Most youths wasn’t tired of endorsing grampa to governs over them
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by Blackman7: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Thugs will probably kill each other today because of BAT''s money ( our common wealth) fools. Tinubu unfortunately will not be able to match Osinbajo in the primaries.
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by GloriousGbola: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Cheap paid agent! You and the useless criminal Tinubu will be disgraced during the APC primaries

@naptu2, they have come again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Cheap paid agent! You and the useless criminal Tinubu will be disgraced during the APC primaries

Don't mind them. They are trying to copy Amaechi who filled a stadium in his declaration rally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) / Thieves Ransack Arik’s Aircraft At Lagos Airport, Cart Away Vital System Compone / Top Attractions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.