Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? (156 Views)

Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 16, 2022
You are a fraudulent and dishonest person. That was the first words she said immediately she discovered I am from Nigeria.

But that changed eventually and we can’t stay a day without talking to each other. I have showed her several videos especially from the endsars period and how Nigerians showed love and care, even in the midst of a protest. She was wowed. She couldn’t help but confess that Nigerians are caring and hospitable unlike the lies she has been fed all her life.

Eventually we come to terms with the reality that you cannot judge a tree by a few bad fruits.

But let me ask; what changed your perception about Nigerians?
Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:10am On Apr 16, 2022
litigator:
You are a fraudulent and dishonest person. That was the first words she said immediately she discovered I am from Nigeria.

But that changed eventually and we can’t stay a day without talking to each other. I have showed her several videos especially from the endsars period and how Nigerians showed love and care, even in the midst of a protest. She was wowed. She couldn’t help but confess that Nigerians are caring and hospitable unlike the lies she has been fed all her life.

Eventually we come to terms with the reality that you cannot judge a tree by a few bad fruits.

But let me ask; what changed your perception about Nigerians?

I learned history and watched them vote in several war criminals.
Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by tollyboy5(m): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2022
only criminals make it big most times grin.
the system frustrate innocent hustlers.

na you get time to dey explain story of 9ja to person. you got lot of fvck to give

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 16, 2022
tollyboy5:
only criminals make it big most times grin.
the system frustrate innocent hustlers.

na you get time to dey explain story of 9ja to person. you got lot of fvck to give

Bro! Face the reality. You can’t market the tortoise without the shell. When it comes to business and relationships, we do things we once sworn we won’t do.

Love is a subtle kind of madness that burns with the haste and furry of the Summer’s wind.

If you don’t sell yourself, who will?

Dettol? Absolutely sure!
grin

Not to be used for advert without consent ooo

1 Like

Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by onlyson16(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
When i realized that suen osewa vote for buhari. And even lalasticlala is about to vote for tinubu and atiku..may damnnn niggggga use bini weed cook for u guys on the day of election. Amen
Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by CaptainAyub: 5:53am On Apr 16, 2022
onlyson16:
When i realized that suen osewa vote for buhari. And even lalasticlala is about to vote for tinubu and atiku..may damnnn niggggga use bini weed cook for u guys on the day of election. Amen
Exactly.
When a certain group who claim Sufferstication voted buhari again after a disastrous 1st term.
Na then I know say d zoo dey irredeemable
Re: What Changed Your Perception About Nigerians? by onlyson16(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Exactly.
When a certain group who claim Sufferstication voted buhari again after a disastrous 1st term.
Na then I know say d zoo dey irredeemable
dont worry seun and wont dare me again. Damnnn nigga is takin over

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Unfairly Criticised, Jonathan, Others Responsible For Insecurity: MURIC / Military Plane Crash: PDP Demands Independent Judicial Inquiry / 2023 Election: Project Beyond 2023, Buy 100m Nomination Form For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.