Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

4 Reasons To Adopt A Laptop Lifestyle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons To Adopt A Laptop Lifestyle (163 Views)

Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons To Adopt A Laptop Lifestyle by Jumoby1(m): 4:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Today, I'm going to talk about 4 reasons why adopting a laptop lifestyle is the ideal way to work... and live!

Let's dive in with... insight shared by Alicia Lyttle.

4 Reasons for Adopting a Laptop Lifestyle!
The key to working less and living more...

Recently, I came across a Facebook group post that deeply resonated with me. It states ...

"Life has to be about more than working from when you're 18 to 65 years old just to save for retirement, and that's IF you get there at 65. There just has to be more to life."

YES, of course, there's more to life than just that! I couldn't agree more with the above statement.

We all want to live life on OUR OWN terms and have freedom.

There are so many people who haven't made it to 65 to even get to enjoy their retirement.

It's not too late to change that and start working on YOUR terms...

Here's why...

1 – No Fuss, Just a Laptop
As I mentioned earlier – all you need to get your work done from anywhere is just a laptop and an internet connection.

Imagine no longer being confined to a desk and an office.
Your office can now be anywhere in the world.

That's the beautiful reality of...
- Starting your own business
- Being your own boss
- Having your own hours
- Working remotely
Not having to answer to anyone that you don't want to answer.

Plus, when it comes to working and actually enjoying life, less is definitely more...

- Using up less equipment and office space, but seeing more of the world.
- Spending less time working but actually getting more done and spending more time doing what you love.

This is the formula for a perfect work-life balance.

2 – Freedom to Work Anywhere
Today, we're in this time called the Great Resignation – everyone's quitting their jobs because they don't want to work for someone else.

We've now realized there's a different way to work. And it's way better!

So, just imagine having your laptop and an internet connection and just being able to travel the world and work from anywhere.

That's REAL freedom.

Begin by asking yourself...
Where do I want to travel?
Which places are on my bucket list?

3 – Spend Your Time On What Matters
If you don't want to travel, that's totally okay! Traveling isn't a priority for everyone.

Think about spending your time on what matters most to YOU.

Ask yourself...
Would I rather do something else with my life and time instead of always being tied to a job?
Do I want to spend more time with my loved ones?

If you answered "yes" to one or both of these questions, then you need to rethink your priorities.

Change the way you work and spend your time on what matters most to YOU – be it family, your hobbies, travel, or all of the above.

The important thing is that YOU get to decide where and how you spend your time - FREEDOM!

4 – Enjoy Your Life NOW
Why wait until retirement when you can enjoy your life NOW?

I heard of a friend whose dad worked his whole life since he was 18 – and he worked hard, always taking on more hours and working overtime...

Well, his father sadly died at age 64.

He worked hard his whole life just so he could have a great retirement, but he never made it – he was 3 months short of retirement.

He never got the chance to really enjoy life the way he expected to at retirement because he never made it there. He just spent his whole life working.

Well, after witnessing what happened to his father, my friend decided to make some changes in his own life.

He became an entrepreneur and owns his own company now.

His kids are his priority, and he's always available to pick them up from school and was even able to homeschool them during the pandemic.

He picks when and how he wants to work.

He made a different LIFESTYLE choice because he saw how much his father struggled.

He saw how he never got to enjoy his retirement the way he wanted.

Now, in order to avoid the same fate and, in a way, honor his father's memory, he's living the life he wants, based on HIS terms.

It really is that simple.

All it takes is making up your mind and taking that FIRST step.

So, ask yourself, do I want to enjoy my life NOW?
Do I want to work based on MY terms?

If so, what are you waiting for?

Choose the laptop lifestyle today!

And if you are wondering what work or business will I do as a Laptop Lifestyle Person? Don't think too far ... here is one to get started with ...

This video explains all the steps to take to start your laptop lifestyle right away.
Click here to watch www.jumobyagency.com.ng/am

(1) (Reply)

9jabet Down Again? / Genital Herpes Natural Treatments / Easter Promo Is Still Ongoing !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.