Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) (82551 Views)

Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by charlesm91(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
ofiko123:
We rebuke World war 3 in Jesus Christ name..
don’t you want scriptures to be fulfilled? u no want make Jesus come again? U no wan go heaven? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by seyz91(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy you dey mind them?
appishani1:
Declaring a world war three when you cannot win a country as depleted as Ukraine what a joke
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Mrluv(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
one little tip that always helps is to remember there is no such thing as a fair fight. If you are physically inferior either bring some friends with you and team up on your adversary or make friends with a bigger physically superior person or bring a weapon that like a pipe wrench , cast iron skillet or even a rock that will make you equally a physical threat as your foe. And fight dirty , gouge eyes , pull hair , bite , hit some junk , anything. That's what I do when I fight. I've been in 6 fights and won all of them and I do not fight fair. Just ask any of the 7 guys I've beaten up they will tell you I do not fight fair.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by treatise: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxoEUFUW1M4

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYq-xVNS2h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Soooo, USA and EU should fry beans?
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
The loss of this ship, dey pain mother russia wella......

Putin is in severe pains for putting his dirty finger's, in an unnecessary war ..........

1 Like

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by goaldynman(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

[s]You guys should analyze before spewing thrash . How is Putin dumb?
Russia has suffered invasion more than twice or three times. Her land is too vast and rich . It’s an envy to Europe and America.

Allowing Ukraine to join NATO without a fuss from Russia would have been the last straw on the western side to perceive Russia is weak .

NATO having military basses all around Russia is for what ?
You guys should grow up. It’s better PUTIN fights now that’s they’re ready then waiting for the west to attack them.
Right now the west is still using Ukraine as their battleground when the war ends both parties will shake hands and respect each other for a job well done the only fooool here is the comedian[/s].

You putin urchins can never cease to amaze!!

Now what has Russia achieved by causing many more countries wanting to join NATO?

If Russia is a peaceful country why are all its neighbours running away from it?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Dybala11(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
godofuck231:
Ships are the cheapest means of transportation and are expensive to build and still the safest , ships hardly sink even after being hit ,something else is wrong
That your last statement is a big lie or misconception on your part. Ordinary iceberg can make a ship to sink. grin

1 Like

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
pyyxxaro:
See e mouth like fowl yansh undecided
Her ugliness can't be compared with how dirty and stinking your fingernails are!

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by madjune(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
The West is using this war to study Russia and I think, they're doing a good job.

If Putin is smart, by now he should know that his yansh has been exposed.

NATO and US and all the other nuclear nations collectively will wipe Russia out within a week of fighting.

Putin had better keep quiet.
He's not as smart or dangerous to everyone as hitherto thought.

4 Likes

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by emapeteum(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Russia firing a Nuke at Ukraine, I see the Nuke malfunction and exploding in Moscow, I see millions die, I see Ukraine claiming victory.

This I have seen.
I strongly support this notion. Most of their nuclear arsenal may malfunction. I only pity ordinary Russians, who may at the end of the war suffered like the Germans after the WW II in the hands of the Americans

2 Likes

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
madjune:
The West is using this war to study Russia and I think, they're doing a good job.

If Putin is smart, by now he should know that his yansh has been exposed.

NATO and US and all the other nuclear nations collectively will wipe Russia out within a week of fighting.

Putin had better keep quiet.
He's not as smart or dangerous to everyone as hitherto thought.

You said it all.

Whatever Putin is smoking must be fvcking dangerous. How does he expect to win a war with all the mighty powers against him.

I feel he knows he has lost, but shame cannot let him retreat. That point when you cannot back off from your fvck-ups cos of pride and guilt.

No way he can ever win a war. Not with those old Soviet Union military hardwares.

Even when Hitler tried it, Germany was technologically far ahead and major reason Hitler was intoxicated by power.

Putin and Russia not in that league

1 Like

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
E be like say this lady don take weed world war 3 that means everybody from that side will die finish including putin
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Gireiboy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin and his countrymen are all jokes.Common Ukraine you can't win in almost two months now and you are talking about ww3.
They whole world knows Russia is fighting NATO through Ukraine, stop whining.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by ransomed: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nuke Ukraine and be nuked.
The over pampered Vladimir should be put in thrash bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by olas24u(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy you dey mind them?

If they were thinking like you they won't be a world power.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
appishani1:
Declaring a world war three when you cannot win a country as depleted as Ukraine what a joke
Some of u here talk like pry school kids.

What she said is right. Russia is not fighting Ukraine alone. Russia has been fighting NATO all these while.
NATO and USA provides all the info and weapons and machineries Ukraine has been using.
This is what the Russia is saying. Russia is waking up to the fact that they are fighting western forces and not Ukraine. It is called proxy war. And this has been USA major plan.
Now, Russia has accepted this reality and will now face it as it is.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by solexyy: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING 4 A STATE 2 EXPLODE ON. LETS GOT THERE...
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
mactoni91:
Russia be wishing for war forgetting no one has the monopoly of Violence.

Ukraine has already lost so much infrastructures and people...

No doubt, the sinking of Moskva was coordinated by NATO and Executed by Ukrainian Armed forces.

I expect more coordinated high profiled attack on Russia's Infrastructures outside Russia.

The west is really smart.

They are baiting Russia gradually with Ukraine.

It is why Russia has accepted that it is world War. Lol
I just pity for humans. Russia maybe forced to use chemical weapons and this would provoke the west more. It is already a world War bro.
The west has finally landed humanity in problem.
Lol, Russia is big and won't give up. The next months will be bloody.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
tonididdy:
It's a NATO -Russia war clearly.
Ukraine was just bait grin

Only solution: Ukraine will be nucleared out of planet earth!
Im sorry for humanity. The next months would be bloody.
Russia now knows they are fighting nato. Matter go worse.
Russia won't give up easily
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by solexyy: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
LETS GO THERE
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Russia, this yellow bitch & Putin can rot with maggots in their graves.
Bloody idio ts invaded Ukraine, killed humans & destroyed building, infrastructures worth more than their Moskva & they are crying WW3. Shey Ukraine should just sleep n fold arms till their country is in total ruins & submission/subjugation?
It's a matter of you fight me I fight you, he who's faster takes the first strike & possibly the best strike.
Russia can go n bombard the whole of Kiev, cut Zelensky like Suya. They ll meet worst treatment too. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by a2d3rew(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
We already know all this will happen
My happiness with Bible is that, before something will happen we already read am inside.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Slayar: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Russia, this yellow bitch & Putin can rot with maggots in their graves.
Bloody idio ts invaded Ukraine, killed humans & destroyed building, infrastructures worth more than their Moskva & they are crying WW3. Shey Ukraine should just sleep n fold arms till their country is in total ruins & submission/subjugation?
It's a matter of you fight me I fight you, he who's faster takes the first strike & possibly the best strike.
Russia can go n bombard the whole of Kiev, cut Zelensky like Suya. They ll meet worst treatment too. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

Pele dear
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
muykem:
This is my point since beginning of the war but many people here on nairaland are calling me different kind of name. USA will hide under Ukraine to cause collateral damages to Russia.
But Putin won't allow them to accomplish such evil enterprise.
The only people I pity is those(Ukrainians) who accepted to be a willing tool in the hands of the curny west.
Now that Russia has been convincingly believe that she is not fighting with Ukraine but with entire NATO forces,they will be so brutal with Ukraine now since they willingly allowed their country to be used as a theater of war by the super powers.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
appishani1:

Lol
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slayar:

Pele dear
You too sorry. Your head long & curve like 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
SpaceTour:

Stop embarrassing yourself. US is economically and militarily superior to Russia. Stop watching too much of Russian propaganda. The war in Ukraine has exposed Russia as even lower than North Korea
and yet, they have to hide behind nato to wage a proxy war?
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by preciousmetals: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
The drug addict Putin media have spoken.
Re: Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) by JohnSP99: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
godofuck231:
Ships are the cheapest means of transportation and are expensive to build and still the safest , ships hardly sink even after being hit ,something else is wrong
I swear you don mental grin
godofuck231:
I swear you don mental

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.