Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect (24934 Views)

Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Happened: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2022
A 17-year-old worker, Chukwuebuka Nwode, has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command for allegedly killing his employer, Peter Onoberhie.

The suspect was arrested with two accomplices while trying to sell his boss’ car at Uwelu spare part market.

Nwode was working at a sachet water factory owned by the deceased when he carried out the act.

The state police spokesperson, Kontongs Bello, said the teenager allegedly killed his victim and conspired with two other persons to steal his car.

The suspect told City Round that he used a kitchen knife to kill his boss while he was watching television in his sitting room at midnight.

“I didn’t just know what came over me to kill him. I have been living with my mother in Ondo State for the past 16 years. So, when I turned 17, I decided to leave for Benin City. When I got to Benin City, I first started a job in a bakery. After I got the bakery job, I travelled to my village but when I returned from the village, my boss said my services were no longer needed.

“After I was laid off from my bakery job, I got this job (at the water factory). After working for some time, I decided to kill and steal his car. I went to meet him while watching television in his room at night and stabbed him with a kitchen knife. Daily Prayers

“In the morning, I went to Ring Road to look for a driver because I don’t know how to drive. I met someone who could drive and took him to the house and drove the car to Uwelu spare parts market to sell it. But we were apprehended by the vigilance group who later handed us to the police.”

Meanwhile, the state police command said it arrested 11 suspects for alleged murder, robbery, and banditry.

The News Agency of Nigeria reported on Friday that Bello said three suspects were arrested for alleged robbery, three for alleged murder; two for alleged banditry, and three others for conspiracy, robbery and murder.

He added that exhibits recovered within the period included three cut-to-size guns, one vehicle, one expended cartridge, and one unused cartridge.

Others included one AK-49, four empty magazines, assorted charms, three AK-49 expended cartridges, and one red beret.

“We also recovered three mobile phones, bank ATM card, vehicle number plate, three passports, as well as a Lexus Jeep,” Bello said.

The PPRO said the police command, under the leadership of the Commissioner of Police, Abutu Yaro, was committed to the fight against all forms of crimes in the state.

Source: https://punchng.com/i-dont-know-why-i-stabbed-my-boss-to-death-stole-his-car-suspect/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by illicit(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2022
I am more careful nowadays

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by absoluteSuccess: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Criminals are always oblivious of the consequences of their crimes in most of until it's too late.

15 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by triple996(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Hehehe
Stupidity at d highest

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Jeon(f): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
BUT THE DEVIL KNOWS...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Kingkali: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:
BUT THE DEVIL KNOWS...
Stop writting in CAPS or you would burst someone eyes one day.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Jeon(f): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:

OKAY.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by habsydiamond(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Since u don't know what came over u when u kill him so also u won't know what will come over u when get to jail for many years. Yeye.. Na evil dey suffer after every crime.. Na devils work.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Chukwuebuka....

Usual suspects.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by inoki247: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
lol you don't why you du am buh u remember say u du am undecided undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Honourable1901(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Why don't you believe in your dreams..that is if he get one sef undecided ..you just kill a breadwinner because of greed...ekwesu
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by DanseMacabre(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmmm...

Chukwuebuka but grew up in Ondo At least he's not into skull-mining like the denizens of the SW.

He only wanted to develop Edo State, hence his resort to such a gruesome crime.

No worry, after you don collect torture finish you go talk true.
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Rehabopu: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
You modafú cker
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by wiseone28: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
I know why..

It was greediness.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by carsike: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
Chukwuebuka....

Usual suspects.
[/s]
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Deeprooted: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
You will know when you get to jail!

He might end up being granted another presidential pardon.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by MikeMicheal(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
You will find out why in hell.

Abeg death sentence straight!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Candidlady: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
It is in your biology...
Na factory fitted

Y'all men where created to be wicked don't fight it
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by money121(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2022
u will soon know
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by PlayerMeji: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by CryptoClub2018: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Let us see what igbo miscreants have to say about there son if it were the same thing they would say if the crime was committed by another tribe.

Waiting!!!

Hint on what they will say if it were sw person
* Afonja
* Skull miners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Candidlady: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingkali:

How does writing in CAPS affect the eyes? Iam curious
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by okoroemeka(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
illicit:
I am more careful nowadays
I survived a similar attack,nowadays I don't live together with any stranger or worker,you must live outside my premises,people are just mad these days

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2022
This country done wan.. what's happening is those house helps u employ are spies for kidnappers. They will take time to plant them in various agencies that cater to such needs and when u go there to hire one he/she would be providing confirm Intel to kidnappers to know when to strike. Na God save one of my paddy recently. He almost lost his child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Osanoghodua1: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Very sad, he wanted quick money to go back to village and show off. Thank God for vigilantes. They should have ended his life there. Why employ a Total stranger to your home?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by chukwuibuipob: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
angry angry nah dem oooo.Ipob yoot sad
Re: I Don’t Know Why I Stabbed My Boss To Death, Stole His Car – Suspect by Originalsly: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmm..... no longer can tell who is who from who is what. Guy ruthless and heartless like beast... we need to know the price he pays to serve as a deterrent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raped To Death: Justice For Ochanya Protest Rocks Lagos (Photos) / Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.