Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters (3349 Views)

Osinbajo's Posters Flood Akpabio's Hometown / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State / See Where Osinbajo’s Posters Flooded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by TheRareGem1(f): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Residents of the Federal Capital Territory have angrily torn posters describing Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as "Judas".

The posters which one resident described as "offensive" were pasted on Good Friday, a Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Calvary.

Our correspondent reports that, the malicious poster read, "The Judas who betrayed his master," with a picture of Prof Osinbajo.

The political attack was however a step too far for many Abuja residents who angrily ripped them off.

Okechukwu Emmanuel, a resident that pulled down the posters said that this was politics taken too far. "No one sent me to do this but this is really offensive. This is not politics at all.

He added that as a Christian he found it particularly belittling because it was posted on Good Firday. "This is disgutsing, on Good Friday for that matter. If he is Judas, then who is Jesus?

Another resident who spoke to our correspondent, Zakari Bala said he knows that Muslims wouldn't accept this type of messaging during the celebration on Ramadan or any other Muslim holiday.

"I can't believe someone will go to this extent because of politics. This means that they are intolerant of other people's views and they cannot be made president.

Suleiman Mohammed shared a similar sentiment. "If it is true that the Tinubu camp did this then they are not true Muslims. How do you do this during the Holy Month of Ramadan? he asked.

Morayo Adebayo noted that Nigerian politics must rise above petty campaigns such as this. "I think it is the responsibility of the APC to hold those behind this responsible. Is this what the party represents? We want candidates and parties that can do better," she said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Rehabopu: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by TheRareGem1(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2022
It is actually disgusting to have those posters anywhere in the first place. On a good Friday for that matter. No respect for personality and humanity? Haba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by nimeded: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
TheRareGem1:
It is actually disgusting to have those poster anywhere in the first place. On a good Friday for that matter. No respect for personality and humanity? Haba
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Chaii,I Still dey ask why Nigeria no wan better,why?
Pls why?
This country is all about corruption and corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by MadamVanessa(f): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

Nice one.

Shame on idiotic uselesss nonentities called Tinubu urchins. They have been so miserable and frustrated right from the day Osinbajo make his declaration hence they go any length to insult and tarnish the vice president image. Act of cowardice.

They know that now that Osinbajo is in the picture, the ticket can never enter the rotten teeth drug baron Pablo Escobar of west hand again, reason they're so bitter.

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish people to ever come across.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Joylove2324(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by habsydiamond(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2022
The problem with Nigeria politics is Godfatherism if that can be quenched... I see a better Nigeria.. This issue of father and son or daughter and mother in Nigeria politics should be stopped.. Cos that's what brought about the corruption in the first place. U rub my back I rub urs.. U support me during campaign and elections, I support u wilmth contracts when I get there even without the needed experience ... Na corruption oo
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by okefranci: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Oh my God! How could it be?
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by lexrichy(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Hunger never give this people sense reach, religion and tribalism will finish una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by zionmade(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2022
A pity
See the kind of people supporting the old man
Its either tribalists or religious bigots.
So presidency in this country is now if I give you, you give me. It doesn't matter if I am capable health wise, mental wise or not
Which good company will employ a senile man to run its affairs? Non, but we want a better country ruled by a senile man

We are not ashamed in this country sha.

Christians are trying sha, had it been its the other way round, we all know what the story will be now

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Deputy1111(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2022
This is a sign that Tinubu camp has accepted defeat already even before primary . If truly you are capable and acceptable by Nigerians, you don't need to go too far like this. In fact, with this o, Tinubu is gone forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by illicit(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Ehen now
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Abuja residents Osinbajo supports tear offensive Osinbajo posters..

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by DanseMacabre(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmm.

So who then is Jesus

The Iragbiji-born drug peddler and perennial urine-leaking presidential hopeful

Blasphemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Urbanchampion: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
OP, you dey ment with this trash! Once again, Osibanjo is a bloody Júdásì!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Zeemam: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
So ridiculous
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by simpleseyi: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2022
It's going to very very hot. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

The coming weeks will be MAD at the political landscape.

There will be no rest for JUDAS.

Everything is fair in War, in Love, and in Politics.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Joyce95: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin Tinubu you're a gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Party determine its candidates whiles citizens determines the winner of any giving election....

Nigeria politics is a thing of "I do for you" and "you do for me" that spell needs to be broken till then we ain't moving forward.
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by mrvitalis(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2022
I can bet my two balls osibanjo team did that poster to wipe sentimental support

Used to wonder why Nigerian politicians engage propaganda machines because I know it can't work for me ...but seeing how people buy into propaganda I know it's worth the effort man

Nigerians are not smart people at all

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Nonpartisan1: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
I can bet my two balls osibanjo team did that poster to wipe sentimental support

Used to wonder why Nigerian politicians engage propaganda machines because I know it can't work for me ...but seeing how people buy into propaganda I know it's worth the effort man

Nigerians are not smart people at all

For the first time, i agree with you on this forum.

Even a kindergarten knows it was done by the Osinbajo team to whip up sentiments for him. As it didn't generate the needed traffic, they are now tearing it off... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by ChoCho54(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Desperation Pro-max on the part of tinubu urchins.

But the question nobody is asking is, what really happened between osunbande and his age long master, associate, benefactor and godfather?

At what point did they fall out? Over what? Over the presidency or over political control?

How come nobody noticed any crack in their relationship?

How long has a Cold war been going on? We know some Tinubus core loyalist who fell out with him, but when did he and his son osunbande start their quarrel?

How come even the prying eyes of the press never knew when osunbande moved his polling unit to Ogun state?

Osunbande must have felt very stiffled with undue indulgence and blind loyalty to tinubu. Aregbesola did mention during his fight with Tinubu that they had been according tinubu so many underserved praises and loyalty, still he was insatiable.

Osunbande must have seen how he'll go into obscurity after his tenure if he didn't aspire higher.

Still, there could have been a discussion between the two to agree.

Osunbande must not be president after being VP and Tinubu must not be president considering his age and visible health status. Still both are constitutionally qualified to contest.

But why couldn't the two omoluabis agree on a position that would have saved Both this growing campaign of calumny??

Why why why?

At what point did they fall out?
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by ChoCho54(f): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Even a kindergarten knows it was done by the Osinbajo team to whip up sentiments for him. As it didn't generate the needed traffic, they are now tearing it off... grin grin grin
Any side could have done it. Supporters of both sides are neurotic psychopaths.
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by TheRareGem1(f): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

And you think he will go that petty ? He already shown that it is not a do or die affair ae. To what motive.
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Coolsperm: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
I can name some members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) who are behind that posters
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Oplomo: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Bullion van minions vs Tradermoni mugus

Round 3 fight!

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Oplomo: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Bullion van minions vs Tradermoni mugus

Round 3 fight!

grin grin

yorubas are not united, they can't have the presidency. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Okechukwu Emmanuel, a resident that pulled down the posters said that this was politics taken too far. "No one sent me to do this but this is really offensive. This is not politics at all.

Okechukwu, nna mind yua bizness. Wetin concern you for war between two southwest pikins. You say no one send you, but you never check your next container wen dey see. No yoruba pesin follow you tear poster but you carry yuasef go dey do good Samaritan. If dem Tinubu Boyz face you now, you go de complain dey shout marginalization and zoogeria. No make me vex for you O!
Re: Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters by Mandate2023: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Osinbajo getting more popular and acceptance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presently Trending In Cameroon And Ghana Because Of This. / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video) / Obedient Should We Forgive This Man ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.