Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) (58151 Views)

Oprah Chioma Uzodimma & Henry Ohaeri Wedding Pictures / Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by delightglobal(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Abeg what is her age... i want to check something
NwekeUG:
Oprah Chioma Uzodimma, daughter of Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, has married her heartthrob, Henry Ohaeri, at the Federal Marriage Registry, Abuja on Thursday, 14th April, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The mother of the bride and First Lady of Imo State, Mrs Chioma D. Uzodimma, shared photos from the event on her Instagram handle, on Friday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcXlSiDNXrB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
The Young Boy really loves BIG things.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Depot(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
E be like eye dey pain you . This guy am seeing doesn’t look poor . He has been eating before the meeting . Some men likes it big .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Okobola146: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
After giving birth to two or more children, she would end up looking like a very fat toad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Honestfrend: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Bag of beans..
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Isn't that the same girl whom they said was fighting her husband's side chick the other day?
NwekeUG:
Oprah Chioma Uzodimma, daughter of Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, has married her heartthrob, Henry Ohaeri, at the Federal Marriage Registry, Abuja on Thursday, 14th April, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The mother of the bride and First Lady of Imo State, Mrs Chioma D. Uzodimma, shared photos from the event on her Instagram handle, on Friday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcXlSiDNXrB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by marv1: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
A gold digger marries an Hippopotamus.
The Supreme court governor was present.

Nawaoo for you.

The two of them went to same big secondary school here in Lagos even before the father became a governor and opral Chioma had been that big size . Her sister is not big as her

So nobody is a gold digger.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Honestfrend: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Ebubu:
Make i hear say e marry for love
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2022
This guy looks like a wife beater, we go dey here gist later.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Why do people derive joy in body Shaming others...is it the bitterness of the soul or an action just to feel good sad

4 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by choosen37: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2022
I pray d marriage last because my mind dey talk tell me say d woman get pride

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by mejai(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2022
But why can't they recognize the mother of the bride. First lady ( step-mother) claiming another woman's position and sweat.
Meanwhile, the bride's mother is very much alive.
Oyibo people no fit do dis Kain thing.
See the main mother of the bride.... Madam Augusta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Mhykel217:
Its like all this man's children are elephanty in size.

The guy go still cheat on her like her sister own

Married men na your mate?
If Rihanna, Beyonce, Halley Berry can be cheated on, who is this whale?
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Goodplace: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Shut your mouth; and learn to stop.making jest of people

Kingpin1000:

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Dan82639: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. HAPPY EASTER, BETTING TIPS ARE AVAILABLE, CORRECT SCORE AND FULL TIMR DRAWS, TO BE AMONG OUR WINNERS TODAY WRITE ME ON WHATSAPP 08059087258.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Faat pensionnaires
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2022
....na MATRON she be? !
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2022
It is always sweet to wed when you have the state or peoples resources in your control to do all the biddings
Ask Genearal Gowon...former Nigeria head of state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Confirmed guy man, according to reliable sources! Investment about to pay off well! cool

Oh well, he should just treat her right. Some want virgins, some want rich in-laws… cheesy
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Henry married money nothing else.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by toprealman: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Respect to who?
Her father is a theif.
Then stick to bashing her dad, let the beautiful damsel be!
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Henry married money nothing else.
Who want marry poverty before?
Do people actually look for poverty to wed it?
He did the right thing.
The LADY should just shower him respect irrespective of her Father's status.
Her Father won't be there forever but her marriage can last forever.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2022
toprealman:

Then stick to bashing her dad, let the beautiful damsel be!
You have very poor taste..
You fit chop shit the way I dey see.
FYI I am not in a good mood
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by lastchild: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Guyman go cashout wella.
you think the guy is broke?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Guyman go cashout wella.

He no even fit look em wife for eye cheesy
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Modified:
I can see insecure people on my mention.
But how dem want take enjoy bleep, with all this weight?
What men go through because of money.
Their pikin name should be Supreme court.
Don't you know that fat women are juicer and sweeter? You must be a learner in bedmatics. That fresh babe is everything sweet.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by GreatAxeMan: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
E marry for love grin

Ebubu:
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by GreatAxeMan: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Only a fat woman would confidently blow dis type of lie

Bridget95:
Don't you know that fat women are juicer and sweeter? You must be a learner in bedmatics. That fresh babe is everything sweet.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by barinedan(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2022
The era of Uche nwosu is over, now henry ohaeri is the latest. No wahapa, we are watching
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Bridget95:
How can a woman tell this?
I expected a man to make this statement.
I am a man and fat women a very boring in bed.
Very sluggish.
The strength you will use to knack,you will be using it to carry a 75kg leg.
Too much juice makes it less pleasurable to the dick.
Fat women like bridget can do ony few styles.
Your stomach will be pushing the guy back in terms of missionary let me end here.
I am not in a good mood.
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by amuwo1980: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2022
She is probably older or same age with Chioma white now Barr chief Chioma Hope’s new wife .
Re: Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2022
cheesy
Ebubu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.