Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency (387 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by Godspowerpro: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Godspowerproject

32-yr-old cleric, Idowu Bankole declares to run for 2023 presidency

vows to defeat any candidate presented by the ruling party.

A popular Nigerian based cleric, Idowu Bankole has declared his intention to run for the office of the president of Nigeria on the platform of the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, come 2023.

Bankole who addressed journalists in Lagos, mentioned how in the past 7 years our dear country has witnessed unprecedented level of destruction; slow economic growth and infrastructure decadence.

Wanton killings, rape, kidnappings and all sorts of insecurity vices with have all the trappings of failed leadership occasioned by dearth of ideas and enthusiasm to serve the people except for personal gains.

"It is on this note, that I Idowu Bankole have offered myself to serve you as the president of this great nation, come 2023.
I hereby declare to run and seek your support towards achieving a better country for our children."

"My administration shall operate on 3 points agenda:

1. Massive Infrastructure (including 18hours of regular power supply)

2. Economic recovery plan driven by foreign direct investment, industrialization and medium scale enterprises.

3. Fight corruption:
Corruption breeds insecurity, poor education and hampers economic growth.

I solicit the support of every Nigerian in ensuring that I achieve this dream.

I am confident I shall be the next president of Nigeria, where all Nigerians would be proud to have me as their leader after this woeful outing by the current President, Muhammadu Buhari."

1 Share

Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by matrix199(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Jokers left, right and centre!

Yes we clamour for young, vibrant and experienced leader(s), but some youths have no business being leaders because many lack leadership traits.

Someone should call his mummy to drag him home.
Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Who wan dash monkey banana for zoogeria?
Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by GuyWise(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If Bulhari an illiterate could be elected by sophisticated morons what more can make me question this young man ambition who is obviously more intelligent than Bulhari.
Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2022
matrix199:
Jokers left, right and centre!

Yes we clamour for young, vibrant and experienced leader(s), but some youths have no business being leaders because many lack leadership traits.

Someone should call his mummy to drag him home.
Bloda man wahala no too much?

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by YeyeGbami: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2022
nice one, nigerians will tell you to go and do local govt chairman first.

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Diz one dey chase clout and dey find step down settlement fee. Him go also use d publicity dupe some American magas wen no know any tin. Orna dey call am joker. Diz Boy go hammer with diz him business

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by Dan82639: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2022
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. HAPPY EASTER, BETTING TIPS ARE AVAILABLE, CORRECT SCORE AND FULL TIMR DRAWS, TO BE AMONG OUR WINNERS TODAY WRITE ME ON WHATSAPP 08059087258.
Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If Bulhari an illiterate could be elected by sophisticated morons what more can make me question this young man ambition who is obviously more intelligent than Bulhari.

This na Naija. No be yankee we dey. For diz place here, the only requirement for political office na homebase, power of godfather and money war chest. If you no get diz requirements, den go find work. But diz Boy get sense. Him go use diz setup blow

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by KhalaKuta(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin grin This one posed like a gay
Re: 32-yr-old Idowu Bankole Declares To Run For 2023 Presidency by simpleseyi: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Can he afford posters that can cover one local government in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu States Reason For Withdrawal From Presidential Race / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno / BREAKING [2023]: Top PDP Presidential Aspirant Steps Down [details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.