Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Design Graphics Using Powerpoint - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design Graphics Using Powerpoint (1461 Views)

A Video Tutoria On How Design Graphics / I Need A Design/graphics Editor Who Can Work On A Magazine And A Tv Show / Free Website Design Graphics Header Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Graphics Using Powerpoint by ifeanyi01(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2011
Hello!
This is for anyone who wants to  learn how to design graphics using Power point and make real legitimate money with it on facebook.

Making real money oon lineis some thing that confuses a lot of persons. Many think that it is impossible to make money legitimately oon lineespecially in[b] Nigeria [/b]what they do not know is that the oon lineniche is seriously untapped in Nigeria and those who are wise enough to position them selves now are making serious six figure thousand every month oon lineand it gets even bigger and better every passing day. cheesy

To be blunt, it require some efforts. But our so called internet marketing gurus never tell us that because they know that a lot of us are opportunity seekers and they keep selling us big dream that suck us dry of all of our cash and leaves us even more confused and thinking that this never works and that this making money online thing is a waste of time and mon line|_
Do you know why they do not tell you the truth?,

Simply put, they are scared…………, that when you know the truth you will leave the state of "opportunity seeking " to "strategic thinking". And as a strategic thinker it becomes hard to sell you bogus dreams because you'll strategically think and analyze any product before you make any purchase. That's why I came up with one of the easiest ways of making money online with FACEBOOK.
WHY Facebook? 

facebook isn't going anywhere, it is here to stay.

-They are the fastest growing social networking site in history with over 688 million members.

-They are poist to be the first to have one (1) billion positrs. shocked

-In Nigeria alone there are over 3.2 million facebook usres.with an average of[b] 45 thousand[/b] Nigerians login into there facebook account every single day.

-A lot of businesses both online and offline are moving over to facebook to tap from this huge opportunity. grin

the Question is are you claiming your own share of this huge opportunity? chances are you are not claiming as many of these opportunities as possible.

So I decided to find one simple easy thing that anyone can do to make money on facebook using skills that you already have.

TO Learn More Visit >>>>http://www.ipaniekwena.com/TheFBGraphicBooster.html<<<<

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Idea On How To Create This Kind Of Logo With Photoshop / I Need A Video Editor / Cartoon Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.