Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Was Your Experience With Lagos Danfo Drivers After Bashing Your Car? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Was Your Experience With Lagos Danfo Drivers After Bashing Your Car? (253 Views)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience With Lagos Danfo Drivers After Bashing Your Car? by mabeni(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Share your experience (s) with DANFO DRIVERS after intentionally or mistakenly hit and damaged your Car.

These guys no dey ever get money no matter how terrible damage they cause to people's vehicles... They will argue, threaten and be claiming right but if that doesn't work for them, the next thing is to prostrate and be begging.

My Experience with one last night.

I was on my lane and close to one illegal bus stop, these danfo intentionally swerved from his lane in attempt to block me from obstructing him from parking at the bus stop of which I was not even dragging road with him. His ended up damaging my driver's side fender, bumper and broke my headlamp.

He tried to escape I chased and caught up with him...these guy and some older men in ojota started begging me that he had no money I tried getting a police but there was no way I could leave to police station. I was alone and it was already pass 10pm. I had to collect the 3500 he was begging me with then let him go.

Note: i would have collected his third party insurance then get across to them but I forgot.

Share your experience and how did you handle it?

(1) (Reply)

On This Day, 2006: Muslim Suicide Bomber Murdered 11 People / Terrorists In Kaduna Kidnap Community Head, Traditional Title Holder, 18 Others / Medical Student Who Faked His Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Parents Gets Duped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.