Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning (443 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of SAPA In Nigeria / What Is The Meaning Of Bomboclaat? / What Is The Meaning Of Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning by Ogamysamo: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.
Good Morning To You All, remove f from finger and replace it with the first letter of your realname, username, nickname or petname let me or somebody tell you what it means.

you can help tell others if you know.
Re: Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning by Ogamysamo: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
make we start.
i represent S
Finger
Singer
Re: Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning by Ogamysamo: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ogamysamo:
i represent S
Singer
Sing In Nigeria Get Everlating Reward
Re: Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning by Slimbee1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Binger
Re: Replace F In Finger With The 1st Letter Of Your Name Let Me Tell You The Meaning by Ogamysamo: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Slimbee1:
Binger
Beg Inside Newyork Gain Enough Riches

(1) (Reply)

Read And Laugh... Happy Easter!!! / The Very Dark Woman Will Soon Start Her Own Soon / Need Instant Cash ? Call Now .07037291940

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.