Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Anything You Bring Me Santa Will Be Fine! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anything You Bring Me Santa Will Be Fine! (134 Views)

'no Be Fine We Wan Chop', Samklef Shades Dolapo Badmus / Na Money Be Fine Bobo... / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anything You Bring Me Santa Will Be Fine! by muskanmuffleit: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
Today I had the opportunity to play Santa Clause at a local real estate office, Better Homes and Gardens in Livermore, CA. Since Santa is very busy this time of year, they needed a stand-in. When I was asked a month or so ago by Sophie Aretta, the Sales Manager of the office, I was hesitant at first as I had never played Santa, not like this anyway.

When I was in my late 20’s, as a sales manager I played Santa for a computer store commercial, but that was different. I also had my own Santa Clause suit when my stepdaughters were young and I played Santa for the family or for Halloween. I’m sure that confused some neighborhood kids! But that too was different.

Read More:- How To Watch Peacock On Firestick

This time I was playing Santa ‘for real’, standing in for the big guy! The children who came to visit today were coming to see Santa, the real Santa!

We had a four-week-old baby, children who were visiting Santa for their very first time, all the way up to youngsters who were asking questions like, how old are you Santa, and how tall are the elves? Do the elves talk? How cold is it at the North Pole and how long does it take to fly around the world in your sleigh?

Tim Denbo as Santa Clause at Better Homes and GardensIf you have ever played Santa before and worn the professional-grade, heavy suit, beard, and wig, you know that it isn’t long before you are wishing you were back in the North Pole where it is nice and chilly! Not to mention sitting for five hours…

So, was it worth it! You Bet! Even though a few screamed and cried and even fought and kicked like a wild cat, all the time looking at their mother and father like, NO don’t abandon me and put me in that stranger with a red suit and beards hands, please don’t!!!

There were those other moments and looks that made it all worthwhile. Like when I asked one little boy who must have been about 9 years old, “What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas,” the little boy thought for a moment and quietly responded, “Anything you bring me Santa will be fine.”

So, if you are wondering how our future is looking or you are looking to see hope, joy and happiness somewhere, put on a red suit, be a Santas helper and play Santa. Ho, Ho, Ho!

know more:- How To Watch Peacock On Firestick

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Community Clash Leave 10 Dead, Govt Imposes Curfew / Episodes: Transiting From Side Hustle To Main Business - Festus Ogwueke / Photo News: Popular Socialite E-money Finances Singer Portable To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.