Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium (2114 Views)

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by mighty2: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jlow2:
After lekki massacre, now he buys there future again with 2cups of rice and 2cups of garri, I salute your ofe mmanu inconsistency
wailers shall wail to death
God will continue to bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
They came for 4 cups of garri and 2 Maggi undecided

Olomo done organize tout and agbero full that place
Hahahahahaha each one go with this

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Jlow2: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
wailers shall wail to death
God will continue to bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand
so you said when buhari came in 2015 because he was supported by tinubu, I guess you enjoyed the change, as Gowon betrayed awolowo, abacha betrayed abiola ,tinubus own will be worse, by September your eyes will clear, when he picked a consensus as chairman you dint read the handwriting on the wall,they knw he will come with billion van as usual to buy the delegates, with consensus,his billion van is irrelevant .
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by mighty2: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Irupetepete:
Gathering of stupid and senseless youths..
says an inconsequential, braind**d bast*rd from c*rsed region, he will be your president come 2023 and nothing you and your fellow f**ls can do about it
God bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by meetme01: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
OVB123:
No matter the hate. Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains the best man for the job. Haters from the east can go to hell. Twuale for the Jagaban of Borgu and Lagos state politic, we are right behind you.

What's your age group? What's Tinubu's age?

What's your level of education? What's Tinubu's level of education? Is it better or higher than Buhari. Show facts and not links to convince me.

Have you every heard him discuss objectively and constructively about the economy,security and unemployment?

See, we are in the 21st century. We don't need archaic and old mofos without any form of education in power. This is not 1999 anymore. Youths should stand up to defend their country and not subject themselves to whimps and caprices of old men.

We have intellectuals running for the position. Why can't we choose from them and stop empathising with this man that is richer than State of Osun where he hails from.

Let's subject ourselves to discussion and not base less follow follow al in the name of Asiwaju this and that.

Trust me, if he becomes the President, it will be worse than Buhari. That's a fact. You ask why

With all his wealth, he cannot build a standard hospital equipped with necessary gadgets and employ best hands. He still as to go abroad for medical check up...Are we slaves?

With all his wealth, the solution he can proffer to insecurity is to employ 50M youths into the army and eat cassava and corn.. Don't you want a good life.? If you don't and sell yours for Tinubu, what about your kids? Will sell that as well.?

Let me stop here. Let your conscience judge you.
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by SweetiliciousD: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
All I can see there is agberos and owomida crop of street urchins

Kai, sophisticated retards
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by tamdun: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Simplelion:

may what ever happened in lekki toll gate be the fate of your kindred
The guy asked u to name one person and this is what u have to say?
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by KhalaKuta(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Inti what? What's intimidating here,paid supporters and prolly individuals that came for giveaways,Onikan stadium that's is not even large enough grin grin
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Irupetepete: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
says an inconsequential, braindead bastard from cursed region like my father and my entire generation.. God punish my entire generation, they shall never do well in life...
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by OkoroBufo: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha each one go with this
Let's laugh together grin grin

-Okoro bufo

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Rooomage: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
meetme01:

What's your age group? What's Tinubu's age?

What's your level of education? What's Tinubu's level of education? Is it better or higher than Buhari. Show facts and not links to convince me.

Have you every heard him discuss objectively and constructively about the economy,security and unemployment?

See, we are in the 21st century. We don't need archaic and old mofos without any form of education in power. This is not 1999 anymore. Youths should stand up to defend their country and not subject themselves to whimps and caprices of old men.

We have intellectuals running for the position. Why can't we choose from them and stop empathising with this man that is richer than State of Osun where he hails from.

Let's subject ourselves to discussion and not base less follow follow al in the name of Asiwaju this and that.

Trust me, if he becomes the President, it will be worse than Buhari. That's a fact. You ask why

With all his wealth, he cannot build a standard hospital equipped with necessary gadgets and employ best hands. He still as to go abroad for medical check up...Are we slaves?

With all his wealth, the solution he can proffer to insecurity is to employ 50M youths into the army and eat cassava and corn.. Don't you want a good life.? If you don't and sell yours for Tinubu, what about your kids? Will sell that as well.?

Let me stop here. Let your conscience judge you.

Your write-up shows you don't know the man. Either you are unfortunately ignorant or you are just blatantly lying to achieve mischievous goal.

Go and take your time to know more about him. Don't be lazy! If you really want to learn and know more about him. Please see the link below:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/10/17/most-comprehensive-tinubu-interview-about-his-early-life-struggles-abroad-against-military-governorship-others/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Donshegxy10(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Children of hate in cifia pains now.....

For those who are saying those who came out were paid, the question is how many people you wan pay for this gigantic crowd.....

People still occupy outside o.

Anyone who underate jagaban is a slowpoke, the man is the number 1 political strategist around now, with intelligent chaps running underground workings.

ASIWAJU i remain loyal to your mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by meetme01: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rooomage:

Your write-up shows you don't know the man. Either you are unfortunately ignorant or you are just blatantly lying to achieve mischievous goal.

Go and take your time to know more about him. Don't be lazy! If you really want to learn and know more about him. Please see the link below:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/10/17/most-comprehensive-tinubu-interview-about-his-early-life-struggles-abroad-against-military-governorship-others/

The link you posted is subject to verification. I can write same on my blog.

As I said, the greatest judge of human soul is CONSCIENCE. Let it judge. No stress.
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Wazobia2216: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
DrTosinAwe:
Are you guys for real ? So, some Nigerian youths still get energy to waste like this?
Them no go collect their shares

These ones go do am without anything
Re: Intimidating Crowd Of Youths For Bola Tinubu At Onikan Stadium by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2022

(1) (2)

Tinubu Has Found His Certificate / How Many Mosque Has He Visited Nobody Is Complaining Now That Peter Obi Is Busy / Presidential Election Percentages For North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.