Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? (409 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Alasotele: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
If the next President of Nigeria has to be a pastor, which of these people will you vote for and why?

I have two answers. If it's for making the country catch cruise, it's Mummy GO but if it's for someone I believe can lift Nigeria, it's Pastor Paul Adefarasin.

Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by smat101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Father Kukah
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Or11: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Paul Adefarasin, Nigeria needs a former bad guy as a president. We have had enough weak men for now.
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Oshodipikin: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
*BREAKING NEWS!!!​*

*OSIBANJO STEPS DOWN.*

The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Yemi osibanjo​ has finally stepped down. It has just been announced on TVC news, BBC news, AIT and NTA news.

He stepped down from his car today in front of his office to continue his office task. He is such a hardworking Man.

Thank you for your attention. Tension no go kill us in this Nigeria.
Now go back to whatever you were doing. Me, I just dey waka pass na im I say make I greet Una oooo
*HAPPY EASTER SEASON*
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
None of them

Most Nigerians have a myth about the economy that needs challenging first
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by DamianX: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. All these other ones are yahoo pastors.
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by joshjc(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pastor Chris
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
the best choice out of all of them IS the below:

Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Wazobia2216: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why not imams

Why are you involving religious leaders

Them tell you say them apply

Mtcheeeeeew

Christians are too tolerant, thats why so many of you can be saying rubbish
Re: Which Of These Men Will You Vote For? by Alasotele: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Why not imams

Why are you involving religious leaders

Them tell you say them apply

Mtcheeeeeew

Christians are too tolerant, thats why so many of you can be saying rubbish

When it's Ramadan/Salah, open a thread with Imams who want to become president. Now it's Easter season and it's about Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Missed It: Documents Expose Peter Obi’s False Claims / 2023: Gov Lalong , Enang Pick APC Nomination Forms For Senate, Governorship / Group Condemn Adetimehin's Move To Impose Preferred Candidate On Ondo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.