Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Let's Meet If You Are In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Meet If You Are In Germany (598 Views)

My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by jonade241(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I would like to meet Nairalanders in Germany, i live in Aachen, so if you are in Germany or Belgium or Netherlands, let's meet and have coffee.

I can also give you step by step process if you are interested in coming and live legally in any of the shenghen countries.
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by KIDfurniture(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Can I put me through on how to apply for the visa ?
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by shawante(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Senior man abeg give us the step by step process.. Naija don tire us

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by jonade241(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Definitely Yes, i would give step by step guide. If you are interested. Go and get statement of account that's running ready, once this is ready, i can assure you to go start packing your bags.

When you are here, we work on how to live legally.

Just little scope and patience and all shall be.

All the best.
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by Iamajala: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
jonade241:
Definitely Yes, i would give step by step guide. If you are interested. Go and get statement of account that's running ready, once this is ready, i can assure you to go start packing your bags.

All the best.

Statement of account running and ready, what’s the next step sir?
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by idrade49(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Interesting
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by julaion: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Abeg am interested
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by kzero(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
jonade241:
Hello Nairalanders

I would like to meet Nairalanders in Germany, i live in Aachen, so if you are in Germany or Belgium or Netherlands, let's meet and have coffee.

I can also give you step by step process if you are interested in coming and live legally in any of the shenghen countries.

Like much should be the balance of the statement of account?
And what other requirements needed?
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by micheal23456789: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
kzero:

Like much should be the balance of the statement of account?
And what other requirements needed?
I will like to also know about this.
Re: Let's Meet If You Are In Germany by Munachimso30(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
jonade241:

All the best.
Gotten bro , help us please
Requirements please then on how to go about it
Help your brother, I done get flat ass for Naija lol

(1) (Reply)

Know These Facts Before Visiting Canada. See 2020 Immigration Statistics. / New Zealand Recovery Visa / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.