Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks (695 Views)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by olugabbie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has said eliminating Ukrainian fighters in the southern port city of Mariupol will put an end to talks with Russia.

Referring to a town outside Kyiv that has been devastated by heavy shelling, Mr Zelensky told the Ukrainska Pravda news website: "Mariupol could be like 10 Borodyankas.

"I want to say that the elimination of our military, our guys, will put an end to all negotiations."

Borodyanka: 'There are a lot of people left under the rubble'
He said Ukraine would trade neither its territory nor its people, adding: "The more places like Borodyanka there are, the harder it will be".

Earlier, Ukraine insisted its troops were still holding out in the ruins of Mariupol, where Ukrainian forces have been pushed back to the Azovstal metal works near the port.

SOURCE:bbc..com
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by baralatie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
&
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by seunny4lif(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don’t understand?
Did he want Russia military to leave those Ukraine troops free of charges shocked shocked, without them surrendering to Russia military?

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by olugabbie(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
The Ukrainian troops in Mariupol and Donbas are the most elite Ukrainian troop. There are also foreign fighters among them.

Losing them is bad news for Ukraine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by olugabbie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
If they failed to surrender. Russia will have no choice than to eliminate them. The Russian forces in Mariupol need to be relocated to other region like Kherson and Donbas. But the Ukrainian defenders in Mariupol are wasting their time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by ken6488(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol Russia don’t want to negotiate with the comedian again

Losing that city is a big blow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by rottennaija(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
olugabbie:
Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has said eliminating Ukrainian fighters in the southern port city of Mariupol will put an end to talks with Russia.

Referring to a town outside Kyiv that has been devastated by heavy shelling, Mr Zelensky told the Ukrainska Pravda news website: "Mariupol could be like 10 Borodyankas.

"I want to say that the elimination of our military, our guys, will put an end to all negotiations."

Borodyanka: 'There are a lot of people left under the rubble'
He said Ukraine would trade neither its territory nor its people, adding: "The more places like Borodyanka there are, the harder it will be".

Earlier, Ukraine insisted its troops were still holding out in the ruins of Mariupol, where Ukrainian forces have been pushed back to the Azovstal metal works near the port.

SOURCE:bbc..com

Which talks? Russia isn't talking anymore. They are now removing the kids gloves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by rottennaija(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
olugabbie:
The Ukrainian troops in Mariupol and Donbas are the most elite Ukrainian troop. There are also foreign fighters among them.

Losing them is bad news for Ukraine.

See the images below. Very graphic.

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Appleyard(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunny4lif:
I don’t understand?
Did he was Russia to leave those troops free of charges shocked shocked

No, he is frustrated because he already knew that the fate of those troops holed up there in Mariupol is sealed already, and there is hardly anything they can do. The troop has tried to break out multiple times only to be pummeled by heavy artillery fire. That is why some of them are surrendering now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by rottennaija(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunny4lif:
I don’t understand?

He is a comedian, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Ayula911: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunny4lif:
I don’t understand?
You're a pig
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by olugabbie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayula911:

You're a pig

I heard that Russia is going to celebrate it's victory day (9th of May, 2022) in Mariupol with military parade.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by seunny4lif(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ayula911:

You're a pig
Oh your families are pigs shocked shocked
Good one cool
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by seunny4lif(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Appleyard:

No, he is frustrated because he already knew that the fate of those troops holed up there in Mariupol is sealed already, and there is hardly anything they can do. The troop has tried to break out multiple times only to be pummeled by heavy artillery fire. That is why some of them are surrendering now.
But Russia already told them to surrender since all this days.
Many foreign fighters are there.
Next few days will be hot

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Quelme: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukraine is winning the war on CNN and BBC.

Those Western terrorist in Mariopul needs to be captured alive. I wan check something.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by mojeer678: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
seunny4lif:

But Russia already told them to surrender since all this days.
Many foreign fighters are there.
Next few days will be hot

Let Russia takes its sweet time.

It is not necessary to shine them on the whole world now. First, you need to squeeze out all the useful information from them in a calm mode, without international attention. And later, when the beatings heal, create an international videoconference court.

No one in the West knows who was captured alive, and who died in battle or during an “escape attempt”.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Opolopoopolonio: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
I doff my heart for the brave Ukrainian defenders of Mariupol who are set to hold out till the last man. embarassed

Pro-Putin looooonatics should cover their faces in shame that after 7 weeks of Russian surrounding, besieging and invading Mariupol, it is still standing and resisting the invaders. This is a city enmeshed between 2 separatist regions o. shocked
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by VictorUSA(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
There should be no talks.Ukraine should keep pounding Russia.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Merisbankie(m): 1:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I doff my heart for the brave Ukrainian defenders of Mariupol who are set to hold out till the last man. embarassed

Pro-Putin looooonatics should cover their faces in shame that after 7 weeks of Russian surrounding, besieging and invading Mariupol, it is still standing and resisting the invaders. This is a city enmeshed between 2 separatist regions o. shocked
How does it stand when soldiers are trapped
I guess you are a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Opolopoopolonio: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Merisbankie:

How does it stand when soldiers are trapped
I guess you are a kid

They're are trapped. But they are ready to die.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

So be it!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by olugabbie(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
princeeze1:

So be it!!!!!!

Ukraine said they are not going to surrender.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Ayula911: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
seunny4lif:

Good one cool

English is the opposite side of a magnet to your brain, why don't you take a leap of faith off a church building.

Rotten pig
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Ayula911: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
olugabbie:

I heard that Russia is going to celebrate it's victory day (9th of May, 2022) in Mariupol with military parade.

Russia will use a nuclear weapon in few days time, this I've seen.
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Ayula911: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
seunny4lif:

Good one cool

E pain am grin
Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

And they will die..the world will move one like they never existed.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by Merisbankie(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Wetin concern me Let them die La's las nah fallen soldiers

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks by DerrickzB: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
There should be no talks.Ukraine should keep pounding Russia.
[/s]

Loool!! You are always funny tho..

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky And Putin Invited To G20 Summit In Indonesia. (Putin Would Attend) / Ukraine: England, UK On Verge Of Recession As Cost Of Living Surge / Putin, Raisi, Erdogan To Meet In Iran Next Week ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.