Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish (488 Views)

[album Download] Billie Eilish Happier Than Ever#^ / 19 Year Old Billie Eilish Showcases b00bs To Promote New Music Video NDA / Breaking!!!!:billie Eilish Is The New Face Of The ILUMINATI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish by HazardAwka(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Where are my fellow Introverts? If you haven't known Billie, you're missing something. Get to know her and I promise you, you will fall in love with her music. Just a list of songs for you by Billie Eilish.

1. I love you
2. My Future
3. Lovely
4. Listen before I go
5. Everybody dies
6. Everything I wanted
7. 6 18 18
8. Hostage
9. Your Power
10. Ocean Eyes
11. NDA
12. BAD guy and more

Re: Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish by slawormiir: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I am a fan of slow and sad songs

I love bellie..
My favourite is "no time to die"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish by pegix(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Listen to a number of her music
Well probably intended for introvert
Had to delete the last album cuz i couldnt hear anything
Just murmur and long strings sounds throughout
Oxytocin on d album sounds a bit beta

Not a fan
But i love that her song with khalid
What's the name sef...e make die..not just murmurs only embarassed grin

Kid very rich and born to a millionaire home

Wonder gat me lookinh how she would hold a concert with enough energy. And vibes
With this kinda slow , murmuring sounds
Re: Hey Introverts: Get To Know Billie Eilish by HazardAwka(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
pegix:
Listen to a number of her music
Well probably intended for introvert
Had to delete the last album cuz i couldnt hear anything
Just murmur and long strings sounds throughout
Oxytocin on d album sounds a bit beta

Not a fan
But i love that her song with khalid
What's the name sef...e make die..not just murmurs only embarassed grin

Kid very rich and born to a millionaire home

Wonder gat me lookinh how she would hold a concert with enough energy. And vibes
With this kinda slow , murmuring sounds
lovely

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Netizens Reveal About Chrisland School A 10 Year Old Girl Was Raped / How She Undressed! Kim Kardashian Almost Gave Up On Her Marilyn Monroe Dress / 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Went On A Weight Loss Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.