Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerians That Became President Without " Strong Political Base" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians That Became President Without " Strong Political Base" (1846 Views)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / How To Make Nigeria Great With A Strong Political Will / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians That Became President Without " Strong Political Base" by West1side: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
There's nothing to read in my comment, I was pretty explicit but I can understand your Brian is dead so I will break it further. Imagine your father was caught with N250 million cash in his convoy can he claim the money belong to a contractor n the police will let him go just like that when we all know no business can withdraw over N5 million cash from any Nigeria bank. The answer now stares u in the face, hopefully you can comprehend your foolishness now as well.

[s]
SWATMan:

You are actually the fool here. Read your comment once more to understand the height of your foolishness. You said nothing in the end.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians That Became President Without " Strong Political Base" by Globad(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
yanabasee:

I gave you information and you're asking me silly questions....

You should be able to substantiate your information. Why are you getting upset at the slightest sign of questioning?

Stop peddling beer parlour stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Afikpo, Ebonyi State / Farooq Kperogi: If Lawan Is Picked By APC, Peter Obi Will Become President / Nigerians Storm Aso Rock As Massive Protests Against Buhari Administration/impe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.