Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola (3176 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / BBNaija Star, Bisola Shares New Beauty Inspired Photos / Bbnaija Star, Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Floral Jumpsuit To Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlKFm3bXzo

I was pregnant in Big Brother Naija house– BBNaija star, Bisola

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola Aiyeola has made a shocking revelation regarding her time on the reality TV show.

Bisola who was also part of Project Fame show in 2008, revealed that she went into the house finding out she was pregnant.

The Reality Star revealed this during a recent interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa, on her Talk with Toke Makinwa show

https://www.facebook.com/honeyafricatv/videos/659491655109863/?app=fbl

Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by yanabasee(m): 1:48am On Apr 17, 2022
BBNaija na professional olo-show program for lazy Nigerians from top to bottom...

4 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by Mooh247: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Abi na for the bbn house them impregnate am?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by qekng40(f): 3:18am On Apr 17, 2022
TTT na man grin grin

Make I no talk pass that one cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by Goldbw122(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2022
It is alright thanks for informing us.
Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by 1868o: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Anything to trend
[/s]
Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by Realist12: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2022
This girl did 2 different guys in the house ,TTT and Balley, fear woman.
Re: I Was Pregnant In Big Brother Naija House– Bbnaija Star, Bisola by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
L.i.e.s. Where the pikin, na? I remember her drinking heavily at the time. Abegi, she’s practicing her professional acting skills.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday / Nigerian Secondary Students Caught Doing It In The Car [VIDEO] / See The Craziest Thing Actress Ini Edo Has Ever Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.