Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu (464 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 2:29am On Apr 17, 2022
We don't want to have tempers or campaign based on hate or swear words but lets just make comparisons.

I am starting with mine and using tweets from a random Nigerian on twitter and I will show you this person doesn't support my candidate but can't deny his work.

Meet citizen Eniola.

She got the cataract treatment free as a citizen not because she knows anyone but because it was a government policy in Lagos then

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 2:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Citizen Eniola does not support Tinubu but she can't deny that he did wonders as governor and that touched and changed her life for the better even up until this day.

Oh, she supports governor Zulum which is alright, everyone has a right of choice but can she deny the work of Tinubu in her life?

Since 2000. That is legacy, testimony, that is faith and trust.

Get your favorites to do it if it is easy

The second and third pictures are not of citizen Eniola, they are random as she is.

First is the date of the publication which is 2007
The second is a picture of the program which Citizen Eniola enjoyed. That is another random citizen, only God knows where that person is and if alive, that person's life will be easier right now.

That is the impetus and confidence which makes some people campaign for Tinubu.

Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Mooh247: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Creation of Rapid Response Squad and LASERMA 112 to tackle Insecurity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz9jyOOk1M

Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Mooh247: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Introduction of PPP model to fund critical public infrastructure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo
Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Toluajas: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Forget it sweetheart, most of these guys Looted more than they gave to the people
Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Mooh247: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Transportation

Bus Rapid System BRT, LAGCAB (yellow taxi)

Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 2:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Olutopes:
Some reasons will make you forget to wear your clothes in the bathroom after bath
Again, post what your favorite aspirant has done. How did he touch individuals?
Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Mooh247: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Charity and Philanthropy

Kanu Heart foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KdyUzQfIEs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Well many things you posted ain't far fetched from the truth. I grew up in Lagos so i experienced the tinubu effect so to say. Especially in education policies where he modernized my secondary school back then, made maths and english compulsory to pass in order to get promoted to the next SS level and also changed our school uniforms then from the local white and blue colours grin...
I have no issues with Asiwaju, I am not just his party man. Datz all.
Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Well many things you posted ain't far fetched from the truth. I grew up in Lagos so i experienced the tinubu effect so to say. Especially in education policies where he modernized my secondary school back then, made maths and english compulsory to pass in order to get promoted to the next SS level and also changed our school uniforms then from the local white and blue colours grin...
I have no issues with Asiwaju, I am not just his party man. Datz all.
This isn't to say you should. You have a right to support anyone you want. It is for those saying as governor, he didn't do anything
Re: 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Anyone who lived in Lagos state from his youthful days will know what he has done

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Prepare To Handover To Goodluck Jonathan – Ex-militant Warlord / Senator Godswill Akpabio's Presidential Declaration Speech / JUST IN: Domestic Airlines To Shut Down Operations With Effect From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.