Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob (906 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / (video)asari Dokubo Address Issues Betwn Him, Mnk And Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2022
I wanted to say a lot but i came across a comment from TSINZU on recent fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu....HE SAID
See it? They have started coming back, this is the entire essence of the campaign of calumny you are seeing against ESN just to get rid of them to allow for Fulani terrorists to resume their atrocities. They are only seven in number now because they just want to test the water and see what will happen, if they get away with these small attacks then you should start expecting more massive attacks like it was before the arrival of ESN. Where is Ebube Agu? Or is it time for Ugwuanyi to start crying and calling for fasting and praying again? I really pity those Igbos that are being brainwashed to turn against ESN, it's like they have quickly forgotten how bad things were before ESN. I hope it won't get back to the stage where we will start hearing people being massacred in the east again like what we are seeing in Benue, plateau and southern kaduna before all our people get sense again by force. It was happening before, don't forget the massacre at ukpabi nimbo!! Today the people that claim to love us more than ourselves are telling you that ESN is our enemy and some of us are stupidly believing them, these are the same people that were laughing at us and cheering when our innocent, unarmed youth were being massacred by the Nigerian army, today they claim to love us more than IPOB, they are trying to sow seeds of division among Igbos and telling the Anambra man that Ebonyi and Imo people are his enemies and want to destroy his state and some foolish people among us are falling for it.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2022
I have given up on our people both home and here....most of us are not matured in mind....we only support when everything is going smooth but when enemies bring out their plan and the heat is much we start withdrawing I kept telling them IF WE CONTINUE WITH THIS SAME MENTALITY WE USED ON OJUKWU ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB NOBODY NO GROUP WILL EVER RISE UP TO BE FOR IGBOS AGAIN During the war some party and sing praises from hotels to ojukwu when Biafra soldiers make advances but when Nigeria soldiers make advances they start calling same ojukwu names and those doing these where neither contributing or in war front but rather in clubs and party houses drinking and eye serving girls. IGBOS DOES NOT DESERVE IPOB AND MNK

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Yoast: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2022
My brother, we need to learn from the mistakes of the past. You can not keep doing the same things and expect a different result...

https://www.nairaland.com/7074412/ipob-esn-struggle-when-ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by MadamVanessa(f): 6:43am On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

MNK still remain the best thing that happens to Igbos. I wish I have such a person in my tribe. Igbos that go against MNK are myopic and gullible and they certainly don't know what God did to them through MNK.

God bless the selfless leader.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Our enemies has finally gotten what they want....hope you all will be happy now....I saw a thread with a headings NEW BIAFRA: IPOB AND NDI ANAMBRA FIGHT DIRTY ON SOCIAL MEDIA I almost cried....this is exactly what they want since you all ain't matured enough to reason....what is playing out in south east is the oldest trick both the Brits, the romans and French used to destabilize any resistance they met in any country they try to invade....its still in play today by MI5, FBI, MI6 NAME THEM.

YOU WATCH IT IN MOVIES BUT THINKS ITS JUST A MOVIE

REMEMBER THEY ONCE ROB A BANK IN OGIDI AND HOIST BAIFRA FLAG....I WAS THINKING IGBOS ARE SMARTER THAN THIS....I WAS THINKING WE ARE ACTUALLY THE MOST INTELLIGENT TRIBE but a lot has changed

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2022
So are you saying Ipob are not responsible for the killings going on in the east?
Even when there are statement and proofs?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2022
PROSCRIPING IPOB AS TERRORIST GROUP DID NOT TAKE TWO HOURS but they are telling your their are processes to be taking for the ones they call bandits.... Yet you're not getting it

They called abaribe and any serving official that identify with IPOB as sponsors but telling you is not easy to name sponsors of bokoharam or the ones they choose to call bandits.... yet your not getting it

What's is happening in the north will look like a child's play to their second phase of their so called bandits in south east

Keep on being foolish by then they will be asking you where is your ESN where are they now

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Foolishbuhari: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Simple questions:

1. Was ESN launched to tackle fulani herdsmen or to kill fellow Igbos?

Don't dare tell me that DSS hoax please because It's obvious those terrorists, going about killing unarmed igbos and destroying their businesses on Mondays and the ones going about shooting igbo voters and registration officers all stem from the IPOB ideology. They may be estranged from the "real IPOB" but it's part of IPOB which has outgrown them!

2. One time, during the mayhem that happened at Anambra before the elections, IPOB severally came to distance themselves from all that was going on. IPOB leadership also said they'd go after those people committing those atrocities in their name. They never did! Why didn’t they? It's easy to suspect the witch when she cried at night and the baby died at morning.

3. Let's even assume the perpetrators of these acts against fellow Igbos are usurpers, I dare say IPOB gave them fodder for their cannon. An outfit as the ESN was launched in the full glare of the world, and became an Ultimate target for a government with igbophobia.

Today, the average igbo young man is tagged ESN to justify extrajudicial killings by the authorities. Now I ask, was the public announcement worth it? Wasn't it best kept a secret while they operate in the bushes to route those terrorists hiding under the cloak of herding cattle?

4. Has IPOB done enough to curb the menace of these people acting in their authority?

5. Now that these fulani terrorists are beginning to grow balls again, isn't it time for the IPOB leadership to review their plans and strategy?

I know insults will follow and I don't even care. I'll really love to get logical answers to these. May we not fall to evil, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:
I have given up on our people both home and here....most of us are not matured in mind....we only support when everything is going smooth but when enemies bring out their plan and the heat is much we start withdrawing I kept telling them IF WE CONTINUE WITH THIS SAME MENTALITY WE USED ON OJUKWU ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB NOBODY NO GROUP WILL EVER RISE UP TO BE FOR IGBOS AGAIN During the war some party and sing praises from hotels to ojukwu when Biafra soldiers make advances but when Nigeria soldiers make advances they start calling same ojukwu names and those doing these where neither contributing or in war front but rather in clubs and party houses drinking and eye serving girls. IGBOS DOES NOT DESERVE IPOB AND MNK

Let me tell you something you don't know.

biafra is a noble cause and igbos will always queue behind anyone with good intentions regarding that.
MNK today got the respect of igbos not because his personality but because of his stand on Biafra and his sacrifices.
we igbos know good intentions when we see one and also deceit when we see it.
for the past years this evil government have lunch attacks on mnk both physically and propaganda but non worked until they captured him.
now they've succeeded in their mission by implanting Simon Ekpa to cause division and make igbos turn against ipob.
ask yourself why everything Ekpa has done has always been anti igbo and against igbos.
you kill innocent igbos indiscriminately, slaughter armless paramilitaries (road safety and co) who are igbos too.
destroy igbos investments and properties, cause havoc in igboland under esn.
is this how esn operated during Kanu's time?
esn under Kanu focused on murderous fulani herdsmen and security personnel that assist them and igbos never complained.
I've here throw my support countless time.
esn under Kanu normally mount watch to protect villagers from fulani herdsmen.
but Ekpa boys (fake esn) keeps going about killing and abducting igbos and destroying igbos properties.
if igbos have turned their back on Kanu, they won't be observing sit at home every court sitting.
have you ever seen igbo leaders complain about that particular sit at home? (every court hearing) or do igbos complain?
what we don't want is Simon Ekpa and his murderous gang.
his plans have failed, he should go back to his fulani paymasters and tell them that igbos are very wise.
we'll start killing his boys soon.
and it's a matter of time before hand go touch am.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
So are you saying Ipob are not responsible for the killings going on in the east?
statement from who prove from where?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Emergingnation3(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
IPOB equally behind incessant Skull mining and human organs harvesting in your skull mining region...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:
statement from who prove from where?
https://saharareporters.com/2021/10/01/how-ipob-esn-are-connected-akunyili%E2%80%99s-murder-unrest-south-east-%E2%80%93group
They are everywhere,and the painful thing is you guys don't provide a counter argument,all you do is deny and push the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
IPOB equally behind incessant Skull mining and human organs harvesting in your skull mining region...
My region?
You make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Foolishbuhari: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

"Main IPOB" may not be responsible, but the way it is, IPOB already has splinter cells and factions. People who were IPOB and have their ideology but are a more combative ones. These ones are being sponsored by politicians in the SE (I have an idea of one of such).

Probably led by a very delusional and stupid person, who thinks they can kill everyone into submission. Reason why IPOB keeps denying these. But at this point, they have to do a lot more than deny, before the people throw the baby away with the bath water!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

"Main IPOB" may not be responsible, but the way it is, IPOB already has splinter cells and factions. People who were IPOB and have their ideology but are a more combative ones. These ones are being sponsored by politicians in the SE (I have an idea of one of such).

Probably led by a very delusional and stupid person, who thinks they can kill everyone into submission. Reason why IPOB keeps denying these. [b]But at this point, they have to do a lot more than deny, [/b]before the people throw the baby away with the bath water!
Exactly,the bolded part,they have to do more than denying.
Let them bring those BST to book and stop denying.
If they don't prove Nigerians wrong that they are not behind the killing then the blame will keep going to them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Emergingnation3(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

My region?
You make me laugh.
Lol Afonja Muslims will always deny their skull mining region..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol Afonja Muslims will always deny their skull mining region..
I hear you,I know this is a way to deflect from the question. grin
Very much expected,if you like call me that name from now till tomorrow the fact remains the same,na wetin we see we go talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

biafra is a noble cause and igbos will always queue behind anyone with good intentions regarding that.
MNK today got the respect of igbos not because his personality but because of his stand on Biafra and his sacrifices.
for the past years this evil government have lunch attacks on mnk both physically and propaganda but non worked until they captured him.
now they've succeeded in their mission by implanting Simon Ekpa to cause division and make igbos turn against ipob.
ask yourself why everything Ekpa has done has always been anti igbo and against igbos.
you kill innocent igbos indiscriminately, slaughter armless paramilitaries (road safety and co) who are igbos too.
esn under Kanu focused on murderous fulani herdsmen and security personnel that assist them and igbos never complained.
but Ekpa boys (fake esn) keeps going about killing and abducting igbos and destroying igbos properties.
if igbos have turned their back on Kanu, they won't be observing sit at home every court sitting.
have you ever seen igbo leaders complain about that particular sit at home? (every court hearing) or do igbos complain?
his plans have failed, he should go back to his fulani paymasters and tell them that igbos are very wise.
you don't get my point do you?

Nobody will ever come out again after MNK mark my words today

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Remember the sit at home?

They said oh Igbo man will tire out after 3 sit a homes on Monday leave them....then they saw its not happening

The idea of that sit a home was a protest for IGBOS to know @least their son is still alive....since he's not appearing on his court cases, they wanted us to go about our business and abandone him up until KANU was brought to court we were all happy and IPOB called off the sit at home....

Have we all forgotten how everybody was mocking IGBOS that the sit at home will not even last twice we love money and business but we didn't we showed we love MNK more it got them angry IPOB leadership called off Monday sit at home and said only on KANU court cases we will sit at home to show solidarity....our enemies saw a chance to keep making Monday sit at home a destruction day....they became the people who first post the video early in the morning how then do they get the video if they are not the one that videos it..... Same thing played out in IMO PVC boot

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Foolishbuhari: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Very good! These are the type of takes from intelligent people. That Ekpa boy as is, isn't working for IPOB but against it in active connivance with some politicians of Northern and southeasterns extraction.

Reason I said IPOB are not doing enough to solve this problem. IPOB should have taken out Ekpa and his boys by now because everything he does, will always be in the name of IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/10/01/how-ipob-esn-are-connected-akunyili%E2%80%99s-murder-unrest-south-east-%E2%80%93group
They are everywhere,and the painful thing is you guys don't provide a counter argument,all you do is deny and push the blame.
you also didn't get the news where IPOB denied it or you just didn't want to believe that one

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:
you also didn't get the news where IPOB denied it or you just didn't want to believe that one
And you expect us to keep living in self denial,they should go way beyond.
You can't keep denying when the evidence is glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Foolishbuhari: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Exactly,the bolded part,they have to do more than denying.
Let them bring those BST to book and stop denying.
If they don't prove Nigerians wrong that they are not behind the killing then the blame will keep going to them.

Exactly! But when we say these things as they are, some uneducated IPOB thugs come at you with so much venom and bile.

I'm not an enemy of IPOB. Matter of fact, I support their cause but I've always insisted on not becoming what you hate. I am also against cutting off the nose to spite the face.

If any IPOB leadership is seeing this, they have to bring those people perpetrating evil in their name to book, else they'll continue to take the blame while the tag of "terrorist" sticks!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Exactly! But when we say these things as they are, some uneducated IPOB thugs come at you with so much venom and bile.

I'm not an enemy of IPOB. Matter of fact, I support their cause but I've always insisted on not becoming what you hate. I am also against cutting off the nose to spite the face.

If any IPOB leadership is seeing this, they have to bring those people perpetrating evil in their name to book, else they'll continue to take the blame while the tag of "terrorist" sticks!
You don talk am finish bloda mahn.
Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Emergingnation3(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

I hear you,I know this is a way to deflect from the question. grin
Very much expected,if you like call me that name from now till tomorrow the fact remains the same,na wetin we see we go talk. grin
Stead of masturbating on IPOB killings which only occured in your figment of imagination, rather concerned yourself with incessant ritual killings aka "skull mining' in SW, which have as a matter of fact claimed more life than those killed by Boko Haram and Bandits put together since their inception..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Stead of masturbating on IPOB killings which only occured in your figment of imagination, rather concerned yourself with incessant ritual killings aka "skull mining' in SW, which has as a matter of fact claimed more life than those killed by Boko Haram and Bandits put together since their inception..
You want me to talk about ritual killing on an ipob issue thread? grin
You funny oo,you hate the truth,but you no fit change am.
If e too pain you nak your head for wall. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

And you expect us to keep living in self denial,they should go way beyond.
You can't keep denying when the evidence is glaring.
so your problem is no longer they didn't denied it but they should man up and accept they did it?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:
so your problem is no longer they denied it but they should accept they did it?

And is that the only case where they are being involved in killings?
I am saying if they are not the ones then who,you can't sit in a particular place and keep denying.
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/04/24/security-forces-bust-ipob-hq-kill-number-two-man-army/amp/
Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Legendforte: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Foolishbuhari post=112017207]Simple questions:

1. Was ESN launched to tackle fulani herdsmen or to kill fellow Igbos?

Don't dare tell me that DSS hoax please because It's obvious those terrorists, going about killing unarmed igbos and destroying their businesses on Mondays and the ones going about shooting igbo voters and registration officers all stem from the IPOB ideology. They may be estranged from the "real IPOB" but it's part of IPOB which has outgrown them!

2. One time, during the mayhem that happened at Anambra before the elections, IPOB severally came to distance themselves from all that was going on. IPOB leadership also said they'd go after those people committing those atrocities in their name. They never did! Why didn’t they? It's easy to suspect the witch when she cried at night and the baby died at morning. 3. Let's even assume the perpetrators of these acts against fellow Igbos are usurpers, I dare say IPOB gave them fodder for their cannon.
YOU'VE MADE A NICE INPUT.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by naijapips02: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

MNK still remain the best thing that happens to Igbos. I wish I have such a person in my tribe. Igbos that go against MNK are myopic and gullible and they certainly don't know what God did to them through MNK.

God bless the selfless leader.

Mugu so you are not even Igbo? Yet you are sponsoring terrorism in Igbo land? Chukwu gbaa gi oku.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Awkabigboy: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Very good! These are the type of takes from intelligent people. That Ekpa boy as is, isn't working for IPOB but against it in active connivance with some politicians of Northern and southeasterns extraction.

Reason I said IPOB are not doing enough to solve this problem. IPOB should have taken out Ekpa and his boys by now because everything he does, will always be in the name of IPOB.
You can't simply dissociate Ekpa from ipob. I mean when mnk was free he charged his followers to listen to him and also appointed him to speak in radio biafra. How will you suddenly dismiss such a man. And this is a man who is well suited in Finland ,educated and a Politician there. He even has more credentials than MNK. DOS should have resolved whatever issue they had with him.
Re: Igbos Don't Deserve Mnk And Ipob by Foolishbuhari: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:
so your problem is no longer they didn't denied it but they should man up and accept they did it?

At this point, IPOB have to do more than deny. That's what that guy's saying! The people pepertrating this evil, do so in their name. What has IPOB done against those people?

It's time for them to walk the talk. Not just sit somewhere and deny, while things go wrong. The movement as it is today, is soon going to be like MASSOB if you people aren't careful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery’ll Reduce Import Bill By 40% – Emefiele / Tinubu, Just Like Obi Cubana, Was Paid In His Own Coin / Igbo Village With One Of The Most Beautiful Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.