Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? (7497 Views)

What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference / Which Christian Denomination Is The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Utanisco(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy easter to the christian in the house and all over the world

Greetings from the kingdom of christ
Halleluiah to the king who died for our sin

Brethren i want us to share the christian music youve been playing since easter

Mine is,
MAN OF SORROWS by hillsongs and
CROWN by hillsongs

Man of sorrows,
Lamb of God
By His own betrayed
The sin of man and wrath of God
Has been on Jesus laid
Silent as He stood accused
Beaten, mocked, and scorned
Bowing to the Father's will
He took a crown of thorns

Oh, that rugged cross, my salvation
Where Your love poured out over me
Now my soul cries out, "Hallelujah"
"Praise and honour unto Thee"
Sent of heaven God's own Son
To purchase and redeem
And reconcile the very ones
Who nailed Him to that tree
Oh, that rugged cross, my salvation
Where Your love poured out over me
Now my soul cries out, "Hallelujah"
"Praise and honour unto Thee"

Now my debt is paid
It is paid in full
By the precious blood
That my Jesus spilled
Now the curse of sin
Has no hold on me
Whom the Son sets free
Oh, is free indeed

CROWN

There is a hill I cherish
Where stood a precious tree
The emblem of Salvation
The gift of Calvary

How is it I should profit?
While He is crucified
Yet as His life was taken
So I was granted mine

My wealth is in the cross
There's nothing more I want
Than just to know His love
My heart is set on Christ
And I will count all else as loss
The greatest of my crowns
Mean nothing to me now
For I counted up the cost
And all my wealth is in the cross

I will not boast in riches
I have no pride in gold
But I will boast in Jesus
And in His Name alone

Halleluiah to the king of salvation
Glory glory glory

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by adeoyekay(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Old rugged cross

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by wizonlyson: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin no money..by sapa ft hungry man (produce by > seun osebeans)..(video directed by lala)..(video vixen by gay redpill,iyaigbe(mumpoo)...streaming now on (dollarland) not #LAND..Thanks..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by slawormiir: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Christian songs!

Most Christian don't listen to Christians song...they don't play it all.....all they play is secular songs anyday anytime twice on Easter day

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by house10s2: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by kenzysmith: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Emmanuel by Nathaniel bassey

2 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
First time in Heaven by Naira Marley

Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq

3 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
I find many Christian songs to be boring. Reason I don't even have any. Maybe it's because I m used to Catholic hymns and songs. Or I hardly play them, so why the need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Amuluonyenaego: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Prof. Chikeobi _ Nwaezeudo.
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by ShaqFu: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Ceeogbaru2: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Z
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Based on inspiration, its Jesus is about to call us home, alleluia. This mortal body is transformed to an immortal body.

smiley smiley smiley

And we who are alive are caught up.

3 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by kenzysmith: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin no money..by sapa ft hungry man (produce by > seun osebeans)..(video directed by lala)..(video vixen by gay redpill,iyaigbe(mumpoo)...streaming now on (dollarland) not #LAND..Thanks..

3 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Afokesco(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2022
omeh

Christian songs..

like this I don dey burn two tie

2 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Lamasta(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2022
He paid the debt he did not owe

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by BurnaBaby(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2022
You saved Me by ZULE ZOO FT. PORTABLE

cool

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Divoc19(f): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
No Christian song appeals to me anymore.

The whole Christian history doesn't add up for me. So am just looking

Edited:
We are the reincarnated generation of our ancestors who fought the West/Arabs that enslaved us and forced their religion/politics on us. E no go too tey, all our eye go shine.
Africa Must Unite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by exCHRISTIAN: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Do people still practice this rubbish cristianity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Richy4(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
King of kings.. Hillsong..
Calvary covers it all.. Hillsong

4 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Ndibunna: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
None

Currently listening to

Ndi ogiriga wara na nwa and ifechukwulu ga eme by Oliver de cooque

Onwa na etili ora by morroco

Agbala aka na azo Ani by Osita Osadebe.

2 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by chaseblack(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Hard to love
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Yabsun(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Goodness of God- Bethel music
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Ekwu eme, in memory of Osinachi
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Olamideayomide(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Satisfied by Judikay
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by actoor(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Thunder fire you by Ric- Hassan. cool

1 Share

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by jojo1415: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Second sermon by black sherif ft burna boy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Offpoint1: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Don moen ft Eminem : He's risen
Yela wolf ft Eminem : Best friend

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by simpleseyi: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Divoc19:
No Christian song appeals to me anymore.

The whole Christian history doesn't add up for me. So am just looking

Same with me and the Islamic history. But when you ask questions, useless and dull followers will start babbling and convulsing nonsense.

I'm a science graduate, if you have no proof, then shut up and just say "that's what we were told", instead of trying to prove what you too are confused about
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by theyblog: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Pump dat ass up for Jesus
Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by yusluvad(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:
I find many Christian songs to be boring. Reason I don't even have any. Maybe it's because I m used to Catholic hymns and songs. Or I hardly play them, so why the need.
Happy Easter to you dear...

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? by Jesuschristus: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Nothing like Christian music,be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / How To Find Peace & Lasting Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.