Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate (38920 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by stacyadams: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ogaga87:
God knows best.. The president has shown that you can destroy Nigeria and walk away freely..

They are jostling to take a party ticket and after winning they will migrate and give it to another party..

Osibanjo said he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. The people of Jos, Benue, Borno and Kaduna can acquire more graves

Those using train can prepare to be hostage

For Jgb, all your children waec fees will be paid..

Shameless policy for a dying kwantry

It's as simple as this
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Mandate2023: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
I knew all u wrote was a complete rubbish when u said MOB will work with fayemi......those 2 r word and opposite and MOB can't even waste his time on supporting imaginary ambition

U r trying to put Amaechi in d league is not grin grin grin

So Emir nw control politicians where to go when we all know governor masari is supporting tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Gunayo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amaechi does not stand any chance to win the primary election. It will be a walkover for PDP if Amaechi emerge as APC presidential flag bearer.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by seunmsg(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

How many times do you want to be told that this election is not about the most popular rather it's about the most expedient person considering many factors.

Tinubu cannot give APC victory in the general election. Nigerians see him a big thief of Lagos don't you understand?

Move round the country and conduct your survey.
See, it's not about long time ambition but about serious efforts to rebuild Nigeria and not to reloot it which Tinubu is synonymous with.

All these your grammar doesn’t count with delegates. The will vote for who they know and who they are comfortable with. What folks like you feel doesn’t count at all except you’re a delegate.

And taking about who can win the general, I will urge you to stop gauging the mood of the nation from social media. 90% of social media noisemakers won’t vote on Election Day. The APC south west youth gathering for Tinubu yesterday should tell you something. Osinbajo with his popularity cannot fill half of that stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by DEMARCO1: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Buhari maintains his neutral posture, Tinubu will fly the flag, FACT. Osinbajo and Ameachi are no match for Tinubu, not even close.

Then, I strongly wish Peter Obi emerges as pdp flagbearer. If that happens, Tinubu needs not campaign he should just go and sleep because by 10:00 AM, results will be like:

PDP: 107,543
APC: 7,784,687

But pdp can never be that stupid, they will rather want to put up a small fight so it won't be walkover. So they are most likely going to settle for athifku.

But las las, Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

Timubu is going now where
Battle of the Primaries would be between Osinbajo and Ameachi..

Ameachi is the Anointed of Buhari..
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by citypeer(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
I am not here to argue with anyone or support anyone I will simply do some basic 1+1

Amaechi
SWOT analysis

?The SS has his backing as their son

?The SE has his backing as a nebor

?The Northern Elite of course see him in good light ..hence can push or remote control the ordinary almajiri man to join body ..to crown the cake with nice icing if he picks elrufai or borno govt running mate ...you can do the math

?He has youthful age on his side
? He has performed well as minister
? The SW is a melting pot of people hence there will be a split vote.

Overall chance 70%

BAT SWOT analysis
? The SW has his backing as their son
? The SE are renagade will never ever support him
? SS has neither love nor hatred ...hence 50-50 chance
? NC has no love for APC now protest vote to pdp
? Core north will not support a Christian VP ..na headache be that
? He has the charisma but ordinary Nigerian don't want pmb promax

Overage chance 49%

PYO SWOT analysis

? SW He has full 100% of all yorubas and non yorubas hence clean sweep of SW unopposed

? SS has neither love nor hatred for him ..50- 50 split vote with other candidates

?SE has neither love nor hatred for pyo
50-50

? ?? NC woeful performance as protest vote goes to pdp

?? Core north with elrufai or babagana ..70% winnings

Overall chance 60%

Peter obi SWOT

? SE clean sweep
? SS clean sweep
? SW poor outing APC swallow greater votes
? NC protest vote in his favour against APC

? Core north with even a Muslim like tambuwal ..30% hence leaving APC especially if Amaechi 70%

Overall chance 40%

Atiku SWOT

? NC 101% clean sweep
Protest vote in his favour
He is their son from adamawa

Core north 60% winnings

SW neither love nor hatred 50-50
SE with Ayim or Obi as VP 101% sweep

SS neither love nor hatred 50- 50

Overall chance 60%

Thanks for reading

Pls criticise the above constructively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Ballack1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you think Buhari is neutral then you are myopic. Why did Buhari create Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs if not to weaken Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Buhari maintains his neutral posture, Tinubu will fly the flag, FACT. Osinbajo and Ameachi are no match for Tinubu, not even close.

Then, I strongly wish Peter Obi emerges as pdp flagbearer. If that happens, Tinubu needs not campaign he should just go and sleep because by 10:00 AM, results will be like:

But pdp can never be that stupid, they will rather want to put up a small fight so it won't be walkover. So they are most likely going to settle for athifku.

I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME .
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by TheRareGem1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Interesting days ahead
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Joylove2324(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by blackboy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who is Amaechi or what clout does he have that he should be having camp in the Senate except if he is not a puppet. His backers are trying.
APC won the 2015 election because they presented a saint and promised changed.
Among these APC 3 who is a saint or even close? Amaechi is the worst of the lot. What change do they plan to present after we have seen them.finish. Buhari we believed was anti corrupt as in 1983 what is anti corrupt about any of these 3?
APC plan to shock Jagaban and PYO. Just watch n see.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by nkemoma(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E go shock you
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by fyneguy: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
kayuseful:
If the article is anything to go by, BAT will win the senate, Amaechi comes 2nd, and PYO a distant 3rd

But reality is, it's not gonna be an open ballot system. So you really don't know what's on the mind of most voters.
You don't know what PYO is counting on to be this audacious. Same goes for Amaechi.
As for BAT, only with a presidential backing can he lose that primary. That's all I have to say

Lol Oga, forget audacity.

Most politicians are optimistic about their ambitions. They often exaggerate their chances. You need to discuss with them to discover their myopic tendencies. Even the one that will get 1 vote will tell you "I have Millions of votes in the bag. My people are everywhere" lol.

They are like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by SledgeHammerer: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

I wish you know the number of Nigerians that hate Tinubu. The general believe is that he would steal Nigeria dry as he did in Lagos.

The Nigerians you have talk about will not vote in eagles square when the Apc delegates will file out to choose the party's flag bearer. That's number one.

Number two, the Nigerians you claim hate Tinubu are just a vocal minority. We know where majority of the bitterness is coming from. They'll only have their say while the majority will have their way. They hated Buhari too. It won't stop Tinubu from getting to Aso villa.

Number three, you don't just wake up and label people thieves just because you hate them. There's no court in the land that has convicted Tinubu of any offence of corruption. Until then, he's clean and good to go.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I love the consensus candidate.
Who was the governor of all governor's.
Speaker of all speakers.
Dg of all dgs and the one that made buhari president.
You can delude yourself and support the rotten teeth irritating theivenubu.
Ss/se won't vote him.
North already know him just ask abokis around.
Yoruba Christians hate him.
His only hope is Yoruba Muslim doing owomida.
Indeed cowordice is the problem with afonjas.
Coword

When a sick man is talking you know instantly! grin
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
derecho:
Out of these Three, Osinbajo is the best

Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

Every right thinking Nigerian clearly wants Osinbajo.

Yes o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

mark my word tinubu will not win primary Election in APC he will jump to another part so will the downfall begin
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
SensualMan1:
Can Tinubu run like Amaechi?

The old Buffoon can't even walk a mile not to talk of running.

The New JAGABAN in town.

Nonsense!
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by popesco123: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Non of all these bunch of failures qualify to rule Nigeria. Yes APC brainwashed supporters knows this. But more than 150 million reasonable Nigerian will surprise these rogues come 2023.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gozac:

Just barely for a year. I live in Lagos BAT didn't do much as a governor, it was Fashola that did excellently.Thats why some of his supporters always say he laid the foundation for what Fashola did

I worked for him ! I know he did a lot from how he met Lagos at the time. He took over a rotten Lagos when he came. That was why he was the only surviving governor from the onslaught of OBJ in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Joshmuch: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Who is your weed supplier?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Zeezenho: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
All this superficial animosity between tinubu and the little man,is a strategy of having two horses in same race. tinubu and osibanjo are one and the same don't ever be deceived.

Ask yourself where did osibanjo hope to raise such huge funds from,who is bank rolling him?

The game is about tinubu desperate and kleptomaniac dream of dipping his filthy fingers into the national treasure either directly or through the little pastor.

Tinubu and osibanjo are one and same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Kdon2: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kzinne:
the way Atiku will beat Amaechi ehn

Don't mind the mumu Dem! grin
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by udy4real(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Dream on

Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by fyneguy: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
mark my word tinubu will not win primary Election in APC he will jump to another part so will the downfall begin

Make we bet N1M?
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by kayuseful: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Oga, forget audacity.

Most politicians are optimistic about their ambitions. They often exaggerate their chances. You need to discuss with them to discover their myopic tendencies. Even the one that will get 1 vote will tell you "I have Millions of votes in the bag. My people are everywhere" lol.

They are like that.
You're right.
By the end of the primaries, eyes go clear
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Zeemam: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo is the man for the job
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
I miss AKETI in the country Mr Talk and do oko awon fulani
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by MikoB: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
seunmsg:

All these your grammar doesn’t count with delegates. The will vote for who they know and who they are comfortable with. What folks like you feel doesn’t count at all except you’re a delegate.

And taking about who can win the general, I will urge you to stop gauging the mood of the nation from social media. 90% of social media noisemakers won’t vote on Election Day. The APC south west youth gathering for Tinubu yesterday should tell you something. Osinbajo with his popularity cannot fill half of that stadium.

Your statement sounds amateurish, by not considering the fact that in naija crowd is always bought by money.
Re: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate by Stakeholders(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
citypeer:
I am not here to argue with anyone or support anyone I will simply do some basic 1+1

Amaechi
SWOT analysis

?The SS has his backing as their son

?The SE has his backing as a nebor

?The Northern Elite of course see him in good light ..hence can push or remote control the ordinary almajiri man to join body ..to crown the cake with nice icing if he picks elrufai or borno govt running mate ...you can do the math

?He has youthful age on his side
? He has performed well as minister
? The SW is a melting pot of people hence there will be a split vote.

Overall chance 70%

BAT SWOT analysis
? The SW has his backing as their son
? The SE are renagade will never ever support him
? SS has neither love nor hatred ...hence 50-50 chance
? NC has no love for APC now protest vote to pdp
? Core north will not support a Christian VP ..na headache be that
? He has the charisma but ordinary Nigerian don't want pmb promax

Overage chance 49%

PYO SWOT analysis

? SW He has full 100% of all yorubas and non yorubas hence clean sweep of SW unopposed

? SS has neither love nor hatred for him ..50- 50 split vote with other candidates

?SE has neither love nor hatred for pyo
50-50

? ?? NC woeful performance as protest vote goes to pdp

?? Core north with elrufai or babagana ..70% winnings

Overall chance 60%

Peter obi SWOT

? SE clean sweep
? SS clean sweep
? SW poor outing APC swallow greater votes
? NC protest vote in his favour against APC

? Core north with even a Muslim like tambuwal ..30% hence leaving APC especially if Amaechi 70%

Overall chance 40%

Atiku SWOT

? NC 101% clean sweep
Protest vote in his favour
He is their son from adamawa

Core north 60% winnings

SW neither love nor hatred 50-50
SE with Ayim or Obi as VP 101% sweep

SS neither love nor hatred 50- 50

Overall chance 60%

Thanks for reading

Pls criticise the above constructively

You don't know anything about politics. Did you know politics is local. Ameachi that you assume about 100% chance. In his region how many state are control by APC? In his own state how many law makers belong to APC? You don't measure SWOT analysis like that. Maybe you don't even know what SWOT is? It mean Strength Weakness Opportunity and Threat. Presently the strength of Ameachi is not there to reckon with while he is only hoping for opportunity as the external factor. If he is the choosing one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.