Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals (39868 Views)

Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by fyneguy: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ddokie:

Oga, if Buhari does not want tinubu as president, Tinubu's ambition is dead.

No president (especially a fulani) will hand over to someone he is not comfortable with.

You see all these SWAGA activities is an indication that BAT has realized Buhari isn't with him, so he is trying to use his own muscle. And while BAT has a strong machinery, it cant beat the powers of a president in Nigeria.

I dont see it working.

Yinmu

It beat Jonathan's power
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Are you for real?
Who were the real deal supporting Odili in 2006/2007? Odili ran against the tide, because it was "the turn " of a Northern Muslim to rule, after 8 years of a Christian South. And meanwhile, the "grace" Yar'Adua enjoyed was the Obasanjo's undemocratic factor, that unfortunately isn't there for osinbajo, because Buhari has repeatedly said that all candidate will contest on the strength of the merit and acceptance.
Why do Osibanjo's supporters think Buhari will endorse osinbajo at the expense of Asiwaju?
Una dey whine me ni...?
A southern Muslim cannot take the turn of the South after a Northern Muslim, know this and know peace.stop deceiving yourself.Just chop tinubu money and rest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by fyneguy: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
DonTattaglia:
Hahahaha...very local squad. Am even more popular than all of them put together. So Omisore, d killer of Bola Ige na him be strong squad..Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided

Lol you be neophyte in politics

He earned his political relevance when he polled 100k+ in the Guber election, with SDP that had no structure.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Ddokie: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
fyneguy:

Yinmu

It beat Jonathan's power

Come and beat Buhari's own lets see.

You think everyone is a weakling like Jonathan? What do you think would have happened if Jonathan was desperate for power? you think APC would be the ruling party?

Never use Jonathan as an instrument to measure the powers of a president in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by GGirll: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pakute:

Hope your brain is intact and not under the influence of mkpurummiri before making up your most stupid assertions. A great number of your kinsmen are escaping your region in night buses like a refugee to escape poverty and to better their lots in a region where the atmosphere is friendlier. The guts of these barren and landlocked dwellers is rather amusing.

You call it baren? I laugh at your stupidity and I'm not surprised. You lazy asses who elevated agberoism and jettisoned hard work is calling hard working people baren..... landlord travel and see for yourself. The lockdown opened the fowls yanshes who were begging for food even online shamelessly which degenerated to their hoodlums hijacking the peaceful endsars protests in Lagos or do I need to remind you of that. Please till you die you and your lots, you can never ever be bigger or better than the Igbo tribe no matter what you buffons do...ok. know this and know peace your foolish, old haggish peasant.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Are you for real?
Who were the real deal supporting Odili in 2006/2007? Odili ran against the tide, because it was "the turn " of a Northern Muslim to rule, after 8 years of a Christian South. And meanwhile, the "grace" Yar'Adua enjoyed was the Obasanjo's undemocratic factor, that unfortunately isn't there for osinbajo, because Buhari has repeatedly said that all candidate will contest on the strength of the merit and acceptance. [color=#006600][/color]because Buhari has repeatedly said that all candidate will contest on the strength of the merit and acceptance.
Why do Osibanjo's supporters think Buhari will endorse osinbajo at the expense of Asiwaju?
Una dey whine me ni...?

Did Buhari select the APC chairman on contest of merit and strength
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by ehemwhy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mutiu Okunola , perennial looser with PDP since 2003 , lost to Faleke in 2019, Faleke still straffed his wife ,that was the last straw, let's see how he does with APC
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by toprealman: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-faces-of-tinubus-marshals
Nigerians behold the incomplete list of your major political problem.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by DanEmakoji(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
They are not popular. Buhari will come them and their Oga Tinubu and ask the latter to step down for ...
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by ofuonyebi: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
when Abiola was campaigning in 1993 election,
he had no formidable team,
but had confidence of few unknown northern elite
he won the election hands down
against Basha TOFA...who had all the big gons of the north at his back
Jagaban may soo surprise those who dont know that to build a great name
and to empower humanity wins election than any other thing you rely upon
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Are you for real?
Who were the real deal supporting Odili in 2006/2007? Odili ran against the tide, because it was "the turn " of a Northern Muslim to rule, after 8 years of a Christian South. And meanwhile, the "grace" Yar'Adua enjoyed was the Obasanjo's undemocratic factor, that unfortunately isn't there for osinbajo, because Buhari has repeatedly said that all candidate will contest on the strength of the merit and acceptance.
Una dey whine me ni...?
You are a fool!
If Buhari endorse Osinbajo at the expense of Tinubu, what has he got to lose ?? Nothing absolutely nothing cuz he's just going to be in Daura
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by diplomat058(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
SensualMan1:
Marshals ko, Special Marshals ni cheesy

This old fool is yet to learn a lesson, as long as Baba Buhari is on the throne, Tilumbu can never smell Aso rock.

Tilumbu, Yoloba Muslims, all Amala and ewedu munching ediots must bow to Amaechi like it or not.

See the senile one that wants to handle Nigerian economy?

Lalasticlala rules 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Urbanchampion: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

ANOTHER CHEAP AMALA AND EWEDU REASONING

Boy, a well prepared amala is no cheap ooo, a plate of amala and ògúfe (goat meat) cost 2k at Habitat Restaurant in Garki 2.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by AMI3(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
But y is that when people say negative things against Tinibu his supporters will say "Tinibu this Tinibu that" and that those people saying those negative things are Tinibu's enemies.

Now his supporters has published this and u want the public to applaud him. Una well done oo
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Urbanchampion: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
You are a fool!
If Buhari endorse Osinbajo at the expense of Tinubu, what has he got to lose ?? Nothing absolutely nothing cuz he's just going to be in Daura

Your father is a fool! Ki ni dáa fun àwọn mọ́lẹ̀bí ẹ! Ọmọale.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Pakute: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
GGirll:

You call it baren? I laugh at your stupidity and I'm not surprised. You lazy asses who elevated agberoism and jettisoned hard work is calling hard working people baren..... landlord travel and see for yourself. The lockdown opened the fowls yanshes who were begging for food even online shamelessly which degenerated to their hoodlums hijacking the peaceful endsars protests in Lagos or do I need to remind you of that. Please till you die you and your lots, you can never ever be bigger or better than the Igbo tribe no matter what you buffons do...ok. know this and know peace your foolish, old haggish peasant.
Locked down open your parents yansh in the village. Y'all stay put in your potor region and let's see if hunger won't finish you in a month. Hungry red mud dwellers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pakute:

Locked down open your parents yansh in the village. Y'all stay put in your potor region and let's see if hunger won't finish you in a month. Hungry red mud dwellers
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ddokie:

No president (especially a fulani) will hand over to someone he is not comfortable with.

You see all these SWAGA activities is an indication that BAT has realized Buhari isn't with him, so he is trying to use his own muscle. And while BAT has a strong machinery, it cant beat the powers of a president in Nigeria.

I dont see it working.

And the party is dead as well. There's no way Buhari can do that without the PDP taking over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by VULCAN(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
The chap never said there were no southerners in this list.

Of course, English being your third or fourth language, we can understand how you would find it difficult understanding it.

Basheer22:

Ogunlewe, Omisore and Co are Northerners too.

In addition to stupidity, it seems blindness is worrying you ipob pigs.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ddokie:

I dont see it working.

Buhari is outgoing. Go and chew on that fact slowly. What is the profit of those who will do 'abobaku' for Buhari, i.e agree to be buried with the dead and outgoing King, when they are still alive and with future political permanent interests to safeguard beyond 2023 when the always politically disengaged Buhari will step down?

How many times must it be repeated to people like you that what Buhari wants may lead to the destruction of the APC and cost the Party it's place as the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on Earth?

You think many do not know that Buhari's demand is ego driven but self-destructive and impractical for the APC?

How many APC stalwarts do you think retain confidence in the ability of Buhari to lead the Party to victory with Osinbajo or Amaechi, if Tinubu is ostracised and made a vindictive enemy of APC , when same Buhari has lost every election he has contested in till BAT partnered with him?

Let's see sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Sannisege: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
PointZerom:

You think that Osibanjo just woke up and declare.

You guys don't even know when he moved his party membership from Lagos to Ogun.

When Buhari told you that he won't mention his successor before the time for him not to be killed like Funsho Williams, you guys didn't interpret that statement well.

Anybody contesting against Osibanjo is wasting his time. Take this also to the bank.
trash talk. Why don’t you just go and swear in Osinbajo then.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by adelaja70(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
PointZerom:

You think that Osibanjo just woke up and declare.

You guys don't even know when he moved his party membership from Lagos to Ogun.

When Buhari told you that he won't mention his successor before the time for him not to be killed like Funsho Williams, you guys didn't interpret that statement well.

Anybody contesting against Osibanjo is wasting his time. Take this also to the bank.
Shut up your stinking mouth.. Consensus is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Sannisege: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
You are a fool!
lol APC will lose the election and Buhari & co will be tormented by the PDP government. Buhari knows this. Only fools don’t know

1 Like

Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by luizpippo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
All this hope on Omisore is misplaced.

If he was how you guys portray him, he would have either finished an 8 year term as governor or currently be serving as one but woosai.

Yes, both sides were trying to pull him over to their side just before the 2018 Osun re-run but APC still got him and even with his clout, they had to use PMB's confessed remote control, which was violently disenfranchising the opposition voters.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by NoSentiment: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Almost all the Yoruba xtians Tinubu spent his political life building have left him in the cold. Only his own Yoruba Muslim brothers and sister that he put down to appease the Pentacostals Pastorpreneurs has stuck with him.

This should teach Tinubu the lessons of his political life: charity begins at home. Never leave your own father's house to build those of others, for when the rains fall, you will have no room to take shelter in.

We northerners will also not leave our brother (Tinubu) for a Christian extremist (Osinbajo).

Hope Tinubu will learn these lessons when (not if) he is sworn in as president in 2023 inshaAllah.

On Tinubu mandate we northerners stand!!!
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by GGirll: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pakute:

I can see your are bereft of wisdom and my continuous responses to you will make you feel important or wise....so I will leave you with your stupidity and envy as a hard working individual, I have more important things to deal with other than respond to a nonentity on a public forum who's is jobless and angry and throw tantrums at Igbos to massage his ego....live with your self imposed prison of hatred for Igbos, my last response to you !
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by GreyLaw(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
NoSentiment:
Almost all the Yoruba xtians Tinubu spent his political life building have left him in the cold. Only his own Yoruba Muslim brothers and sister that he put down to appease the Pentacostals Pastorpreneurs has stuck with him.

This should teach Tinubu the lessons of his political life: charity begins at home. Never leave your own father's house to build those of others, for when the rains fall, you will have no room to take shelter in.

We northerners will also not leave our brother (Tinubu) for a Christian extremist (Osinbajo).

Hope Tinubu will learn these lessons when (not if) he is sworn in as president in 2023 inshaAllah.

On Tinubu mandate we northerners stand!!!

You are too dull to be in possession of a voter's card. Your vote is based on ethnic and religious sentiments? Shame!
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by Pakute: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
GGirll:

I can see your are bereft of wisdom and my continuous responses to you will make you feel important or wise....so I will leave you with your stupidity and envy as a hard working individual, I have more important things to deal with other than respond to a nonentity on a public forum who's is jobless and angry and throw tantrums at Igbos to massage his ego....live with your self imposed prison of hatred for Igbos, my last response to you !
Hungry chestbeaters.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by lagosrd: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-faces-of-tinubus-marshals

Nothing bull all economic parasite and bandits
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by PointZerom: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
adelaja70:

Shut up your stinking mouth.. Consensus is dead and buried.

Stop insulting your father.
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by MrBanner(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olabisiiimuyiwa:
Am very sorry for posting this here please am seeking for a assistance for the sake of almighty God please am currently suffering a lot with my little baby since I lost both of my jobs and my husband with no helpings hands it has lead to a lot of hunger for me and my child, i had all evidences to confirm all this claim please if it's with a job to try to help me out and by special grace of God an untimely death shall never be your portion, and you shall never loose and mourn any of your family's members and your lovely one's to illness and untimely death amen

Please if it's for us to eat try to help us for the sake of God and this my acct GT, b, ank, 06.84.78.48.40, Oluwatosin Muyiwa Olabisi

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals by adelaja70(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
PointZerom:

Stop insulting your father.
ORI awon baba babas e daru.. Eleribu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.