Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari (795 Views)

You Can’t Increase VAT, Tinubu Tells FG / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by ganisucks(f): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
The National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Saturday, told President Muhammadu Buhari that Nigerians are tired of excuses over the never-ending insecurity and other socio-economic challenges in the country.

He stated this during a grand rally organised by youths under the auspices of Progressive Youth of South-West to declare their support for his presidential bid at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan, Lagos.

He described the youths as brilliant and encouraged them to team up with him and make Nigeria better.

The former Lagos State governor stressed that it was possible to live in a Nigeria that is free of insecurity, epileptic power supply, disunity, and other social ills.

He challenged the youths to revalidate their Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Tinubu said: “All you need is courage, determination, and perseverance, if YouTube alone has 2.9 billion people following it, including you all standing here, then Nigeria can excel, we can do it, you must develop the can-do attitude.

“You must believe that this country is yours and you want to change the story. You must change the story of potential, the story of banditry and tribalism.

“We as a nation can conveniently feed ourselves by being creative, visionary and committed, anybody who says we cannot, they can get out because it is voluntary. We cannot continue the lamentation of the past, we cannot continue with excuses of power failure, no nation made rapid development without electricity.

“ Give us light and if we cannot be successful then you can abuse us, you cannot give us erratic light that is undependable, and then blame us again that we are lazy.

“Nigeria it is about time, we have enough gas to fire up electricity and supply the rest of Europe and make money, long term from it. You know it. We don’t want to bore you with it, when I started we used to pick dead bodies on the streets, but today Lagos is one of the cleanest and most progressive states in the country.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigerians-are-tired-of-insecurity-erratic-power-supply-tinubu-tells-buhari/
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by naturalman: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Akuko uwa, old fools parading themselves with empty promises, fooling southwest youth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2022
True though but you won't get my vote

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2022
If this story is true then Tinubu has shot his foot.
Buhari will not forgive him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2022
As if Lagos get steady power supply.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Lol. Tinubu is actually doing a lot of ground work, he is working hard for his chance. Hate him all you want, he is working hard.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Finnese001: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Shot fired grin
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Moferere: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
donbachi:
As if Lagos get steady power supply.

And Lagos controls the power sector?

Mad man will talk better than some of you undecided
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Massiveglory: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Joke of the century. Only comedians will believe Jagaban is promising.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by SarkinYarki: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Whether he said this or not Buhari was never going to forgive him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bastardlyrich: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Yorubadd propagandaa,.
Can the coword talk in the presence of buhari.
After theivenubu going their to lick bubus yanshh them you carry propagandaa.
Why didn't he say anything when yoruba Christian'ss were been slaughtered instead he laughed his ass off and went to north and gave them money as thank you for killing Yoruba Christians.
A Yoruba Christian told me that if it was Yoruba muslims that were killed maybe he would have spoken up.
Chaii propagandaa upon propagandaa afonjezzy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Laggafin: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Ok.. the gbasgbos is about to go loud

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Parachoko: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2022
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/nigerians-are-tired-of-insecurity-erratic-power-supply-tinubu-tells-buhari/

Fake news grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand.

ezenwajosh:
really? So you didn't hear abiola and abacha talk about power supply and insecurity.... So what's new

So somehow you think saying what everybody is saying is ground work....you all need to be taken somewhere get educated on governance then bring you back into nigeria.... But as they say THE LEADER OF A COUNTRY SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE REASONING CAPACITY OF THEIR LARGER POPULATION
Have you forgotten the power project in Badagry that would be generating 300MW? It was built in 1999 under Tinubu, imagine if the FG didn't take over the power plant and ran it aground.

Dunlop and Michelin will still be operating in Nigeria by now because Tinubu would have solved the power issue in Lagos State.

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by omowolewa: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Hummm!
Still your party
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Lol. Tinubu is actually doing a lot of ground work, he is working hard for his chance. Hate him all you want, he is working hard.
really? So you didn't hear abiola and abacha talk about power supply and insecurity.... So what's new

So somehow you think saying what everybody is saying is ground work....you all need to be taken somewhere get educated on governance then bring you back into nigeria.... But as they say THE LEADER OF A COUNTRY SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE REASONING CAPACITY OF THEIR LARGER POPULATION
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Since 2015 that Buhari took over government it is now that you are coming out to speak against his incompetency.
Be ready to be investigated over your bullion vans.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Naijanascam: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Same old story and format..... and the so called yuuths will think they are speaking for them..,......

like we will make a dollar equal to 1naira...
One refinery every year
And so many promises......

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by poiZon: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Moferere:

But uncle fash said 24 hrs electricity isnt tocket science na, he said he did it in lagos..
Which lagos did he do it please?
Abi lagos na 2..

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Moferere: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2022
poiZon:

But uncle fash said 24 hrs electricity isnt tocket science na, he said he did it in lagos..
Which lagos did he do it please?
Abi lagos na 2..

You have failed to answer my question.

Is power under the state government
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Coolsperm: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
He knows this is the tap of thing local Yoruba Muslims micreants wants to hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
ezenwajosh:

Oga too much sense, how are you? Happy Easter!! Tinubu is the only contestant who is touring everywhere in Nigeria, consulting with people from different parts of the country, hence he is working hard to be president. I didn’t make reference to what he said about power supply, I was referring to how seriously he has taken his ambition. There is no need to always resort to insult, read well next time before you quote me.
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2022
WATCHOVER:
My dear ooo..

But how can anyone in APC even campaign without insulting buhari?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by AntiBMC(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Ewwee cheesy

I thought he said he didn't want to step on buhari's toes but step in his shoes?

So what am I reading? grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Murphyenemuwe: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2022
I find it disgusting when you reply these guys. They're too unintelligent and filled with hatred to be given any attention
Moferere:

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Moferere: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
I find it disgusting when you reply these guys. They're too unintelligent and filled with hatred to be given any attention

Thank you jàre, their stupidity is unparalleled.
We need to set the records straight
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Amunaotutheory:

Oga too much sense, how are you? Happy Easter!! Tinubu is the only contestant who is touring everywhere in Nigeria, consulting with people from different parts of the country, hence he is working hard to be president. I didn’t make reference to what he said about power supply, I was referring to how seriously he has taken his ambition. There is no need to always resort to insult, read well next time before you quote me.
if you intelligent enough you wouldn't see it as working hard but rather same old same old
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by ki02020(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2022
he shouldn't try to absorb himself from this government failure

he is a part of it
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Tired Of Insecurity, Erratic Power Supply,’ Tinubu Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022

(1)

Obi Cubana To Contest For Anambra 2023 Election ? - Pictures / 2023: You Are My Friend, But I Won’t Work For You, Ayu Tells Atiku / Tribalism: I've Not Heard Or Read About Any Igbo Presidency Yoruba Supported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.