Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! (349 Views)

Warning !! God Will Destroy Humanity Again / Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Gospelpreacher1: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2022
You may be saying, it is not Possible! How do you know! GOD is a Merciful God and so on and so forth. But let is take a look at the Scriptures and tally it with what is on Earth today.

Genesis 19:1-13, 24-25
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

The people of our time and generation have Provoked the Lord more than any other generation of old. The People of this our time and generation are begging for the Wrath of GOD.

In our very eyes, Abominations of all kinds are being advanced and legalized and as a result of this, they are begging for the Wrath of GOD.

A Generation where Fathers sleep with daughters, mothers with sons.

A Generation where Prostitution is legalized. License is given to practice.

A Generation where abortion is legalized.
A Generation where homosexuality is legalized by Nations and leaders.

They have Provoked GOD, the Holy one to anger , thereby calling and begging for His Wrath.

Hear this! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!

Continents will be Judged!
Nations will be judged!
Leaders will be Judged!
And if you an individual is involved in this Evil or you directly or indirectly support these Wickedness, get ready! GOD will judge and Destroy you.

The Nations are drinking Iniquity, legalizing evils, Wickedness , Abominations and are at the same time calling for Peace and Safety. They are Decieving themselves.

Killings of all kinds, ritualism, robbery, fraud, Abominations of all kinds Everywhere! Warning! GOD will destroy Humanity again!

The way out is Repentance!
Today is an opportunity to repent, Forsake all evils and come to the saving grace of JESUS CHRIST!

The Only way of Escape is for the whole world to repent and Come to GOD through JESUS Christ. This is the only way we can come into GOD'S Covenant of Peace and Blessings!

There is no more time! JESUS Christ is Coming!

Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by illicit(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Eeyah
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

Correction: Just the humans guilty of wickedness and evil, not all humans.
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Barims(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2022
God is stupid
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by vibre: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Destroy the whole place immediately mehn!! Burn the whole goddamn place down let all muthafuckas go and face their judgement.
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by holluwizzy: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Biko.

Who dey supply ur Loud?

Even white man wey bring religion come Africa are not as gullible as black man.
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2022
vibre:
Destroy the whole place immediately mehn!! Burn the whole goddamn place down let all muthafuckas go and face their judgement.

Ameeeeen!!!!
Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Barims:
God is stupid

And you shall live and die stupidly for the remainder of your life!
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Barims(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And you shall live and die stupidly for the remainder of your life!

Mumu grin grin
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by SeraphEl: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Well Mr Gospel preacher,

I approve this your message. On point and on time.

Ecclesiastics 1:9 says there is nothing new under the sun.

GOD can indeed repeat what happened in Genesis; destruction with Flood; this time it is with fire. HE always saves a remnant.

Repentance is paramount. And believe in Yeshua, LORD and messiah.

Carry on…..
Re: WARNING!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again! by Jokerman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yes. This is very true.

That was how it was in the day if Noah, until the flood came.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Buy Phones For Any Child Who Is Not In University -pastor David Ibiyeomie / Love Making Inside Church(Photo) / Is Christianity Really A "Bed Of Roses"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.