Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lazarus Was Resuscitated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lazarus Was Resuscitated. (232 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by Sunsets: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Today in church, my pastor said that there is a difference between resurrection and resuscitation. That Christ resurrected but Lazarus was resuscitated. Who can throw more light into this? He further explained that with resurrection you will not die again.
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by chatinent: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Ask the pastor.

No all preachers preach rightly. The problem is you folks just believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by house10s2: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Sunsets:
Today in church, my pastor said that there is a difference between resurrection and resuscitation. That Christ resurrected but Lazarus was resuscitated. Who can throw more light into this? He further explained that with resurrection you will not die again.
heres a light

1 ur pastor is local very local

2 I think if u go to that chuch again u dey look for God trouble

3 a man can b of age n still b stupid

4 resurrection means apparent death the other means just died for a few minute (heart beat stop or slowing down) n being worked on to bring back.

5 ur pastor is stupid very stupid n uneducated

My advice leave that church
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by Sunsets: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ain't you being harsh, though I was taken aback by his analysis. Pity my pastor na. Gaffes happen.
house10s2:
heres a light

1 ur pastor is local very local

2 I think if u go to that chuch again u dey look for God trouble

3 a man can b of age n still b stupid

4 resurrection means apparent death the other means just died for a few minute (heart beat stop or slowing down) n being worked on to bring back.

5 ur pastor is stupid very stupid n uneducated

My advice leave that church
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
What does your Bible say??

Can a person be resuscitated after 3-4 days in the grave?

Do not deny the power of God.
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by house10s2: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sunsets:
Ain't you being harsh, though I was taken aback by his analysis. Pity my pastor na. Gaffes happen.
nope i ain't bro, ur pastor na slowpoke
N just tithe n offering
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Comedian pastor indeed. The funny thing is that your pastor thought that he was preaching under powerful anointing of the Holy spirit. Without realising that it was anointing of foolishness
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by TenQ: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sunsets:
Sorry but your Pastor is wrong. He is dabbling into a field he doesn't understand.

Resuscitation occurs when a person has lost most of his/her vital signs of life.
e.g. Breathing
Pupil dilation with light,
Heart beat,
Brain waves,
But the body cells (especially the important ones) like the Brain cells are still alive. In resuscitation, attempt is made to restart the breathing, heartbeat, brain waves etc until such a person can regain ability to live without external assistance.

Resurrection is bringing back to life one who is TOTALLY dead (even the brain cells are dead).
Lazarus was dead for three days and already decomposing stinking: Lazarus was TOTALLY dead, hence he was resurrected.

Your Pastor was probably muddling things up with the resurrection of the dead before Judgement.
Re: Lazarus Was Resuscitated. by Sunsets: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is what I call 'illumination'. Brilliant.
TenQ:

Sorry but your Pastor is wrong. He is dabbling into a field he doesn't understand.

Resuscitation occurs when a person has lost most of his/her vital signs of life.
e.g. Breathing
Pupil dilation with light,
Heart beat,
Brain waves,
But the body cells (especially the important ones) like the Brain cells are still alive. In resuscitation, attempt is made to restart the breathing, heartbeat, brain waves etc until such a person can regain ability to live without external assistance.

Resurrection is bringing back to life one who is TOTALLY dead (even the brain cells are dead).
Lazarus was dead for three days and already decomposing stinking: Lazarus was TOTALLY dead, hence he was resurrected.

Your Pastor was probably muddling things up with the resurrection of the dead before Judgement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Life - Eddie Murphy (Holy Man) / The First 10 Lessons I Learned About Prayer (2) / Prayer For Nigerian Children, Youths And Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.