Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Anybody Interested? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anybody Interested? (812 Views)

Awooof For Fastest Buyer…. Anybody With N2.1m Should Come And Carry This Tokunbo / Anybody Interested In This 2006 Hyundai Sonata Toks Should Pls Read Carefully / Toks Cars For Sale At Our Abuja Car Stand Office If Interested Call 08037108390 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2022
I want to sell my Hyndai Accent 2012. But there is an issue which is this, I noticed 5months after purchase that there is Vin Number discrepancy, and apparently the person who sold it to me here on Nairaland has relocated. I know this because I saw it on his Facebook page.

Been driving it within Lagos with na Affidavit.

PS.

If not interested, you don't need to make any 'funny comments'.

Also, advice on how to dispose will be appreciated, as I seriously need the proceeds for my business

Call/whatsApp: 08034582701
Re: Anybody Interested? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
He relocated to where ?
Re: Anybody Interested? by otunbablacq: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
There should be a reason for the change.
It can be corrected and declared as error with sworn affidavit from a court.
Can you share the car pix ? I am interested
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
otunbablacq:

Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
callme9mm:
He relocated to where ?
Sydney, Australia. If interested, I could share the proof of ownership and you check the name on Facebook. You will see him there
Re: Anybody Interested? by Snitch24(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Wait
You want to sell your car and the only picture of it you have is a screenshot made in 2021
Lmao
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Snitch24:
Wait
You want to sell your car and the only picture of it you have is a screenshot made in 2021
Lmao
please if you are interested, ask for my number and I will show you recent pix. I don't believe in ppl trying to be smart on NL
Re: Anybody Interested? by greggng: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
otunbablacq:

Get the authentic vin number of the car as inscribed on the manufacturer seal or on the windscreen...Give it to vio for vin check to confirm the exact person that registered that car first . That is where the solution starts

If the exact person sold it properly to the new owner but during change of ownership, they did dagbo for you...then it can be corrected ..True
Change of ownership most carry same vin as what is on the body of the car while in dagbo...they will omit a particular number or alphabet to enable autoreg recognise it . The change on it is that police will always view your ride as stolen car anytime they identify it during checking. People should stop patronising fake people for registration. Don't rush to buy a car . Do vin check ..it will cost you money but it worth it. If is Nigeria registered ...vin check by vio will fish out the real owner .

If you need further help let me know

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Interested? by Snitch24(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ronzy1990:
please if you are interested, ask for my number and I will show you recent pix. I don't believe in ppl trying to be smart on NL
Trying to be smart how
Lmao
I'm not interested if that's the only picture you can boost of
It amaze me how most people here post few details about an item and expect huge sales
Y'all need to go back to business school

1 Like

Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
greggng:

Get the authentic vin number of the car as inscribed on the manufacturer seal or on the windscreen...Give it to vio for vin check to confirm the exact person that registered that car first . That is where the solution starts

If the exact person sold it properly to the new owner but during change of ownership, they did dagbo for you...then it can be corrected ..True
Change of ownership most carry same vin as what is on the body of the car while in dagbo...they will omit a particular number or alphabet to enable autoreg recognise it . The change on it is that police will always view your ride as stolen car anytime they identify it during checking. People should stop patronising fake people for registration. Don't rush to buy a car . Do vin check ..it will cost you money but it worth it. If is Nigeria registered ...vin check by vio will fish out the real owner .

If you need further help let me know
thanks so much Boss for this comment. I really appreciate.
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Snitch24:

Trying to be smart how
Lmao
I'm not interested if that's the only picture you can boost of
It amaze me how most people here post few details about an item and expect huge sales
Y'all need to go back to business school
ndi 'MBA Holder' you are not interested, why are you commenting?....'fortunately' for you nobody sided you. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 4:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Anybody Interested? by MARX77(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronzy1990:
I want to sell my Hyndai Accent 2012. But there is an issue which is this, I noticed 5months after purchase that there is Vin Number discrepancy, and apparently the person who sold it to me here on Nairaland has relocated. I know this because I saw it on his Facebook page.

Been driving it within Lagos with na Affidavit.

PS.

If not interested, you don't need to make any 'funny comments'.

Also, advice on how to dispose will be appreciated, as I seriously need the proceeds for my business

Call/whatsApp: 08034582701

You can do an affidavit and police report for change/correction of vin or vin discrepancy, its about 6k. I'm into car sales, just sold a car with similar issues, so long as the plate number shows the original owners name on autoreg or evreg, it can be sold without hassles.
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
MARX77:

You can do an affidavit and police report for change/correction of vin or vin discrepancy, its about 6k. I'm into car sales, just sold a car with similar issues, so long as the plate number shows the original owners name on autoreg or evreg, it can be sold without hassles.
ok. Thanks so much
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
MARX77:

please the "EV Reg" what is the full http please?
Re: Anybody Interested? by MARX77(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ronzy1990:
please the "EV Reg" what is the full http please?

https://fctevreg.com/aboutus.htm

I'm not sure it's open to the general public though, I mean access.
Re: Anybody Interested? by Ronzy1990(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
MARX77:

https://fctevreg.com/aboutus.htm

I'm not sure it's open to the general public though, I mean access.
oh..okk. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Registered Range Rover sports 2007 model Supercharged Forsale / Super Clean Toks Standard Lexus Rx300 / Toks Standard Mack Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.