Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members (430 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by cocolacec(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
The earlier Federal government flush them out of Nigeria, the better for us all. IPOB is an ugly monster designed by Nnamdi Kanu and the PDP to frustrate the efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari. But very soon, the shall meet their doom and they will be crushed beyond measure.

“I would also suggest my book to the few of them who has conscience to get the book, study it and learn their lessons to avoid the level of destruction that shall befall them and their sponsors very soon.

“I am a Nigerian and Nigerian I shall remain forever and I want IPOB to hear me loud and clear that Nigeria can never ever divide. Instead i would advise the miscreants among them to go and learn handiwork and be useful to themselves because Biafra is a dream that can never ever come to reality.

“In case they forgot, I am a Jagabanized and ASIWAJU Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of this country. This is an EXPO I am giving to IPOB and sponsors PDP.

~ Joe Igbokwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by desas: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Smiles
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by Payperboii(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who has fb account for sale.
Message me on WhatsApp
+1(775) 238-3862
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by gidgiddy: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
cocolacec:
The earlier Federal government flush them out of Nigeria, the better for us all. IPOB is an ugly monster designed by Nnamdi Kanu and the PDP to frustrate the efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari. But very soon, the shall meet their doom and they will be crushed beyond measure.

“I would also suggest my book to the few of them who has conscience to get the book, study it and learn their lessons to avoid the level of destruction that shall befall them and their sponsors very soon.

“I am a Nigerian and Nigerian I shall remain forever and I want IPOB to hear me loud and clear that Nigeria can never ever divide. Instead i would advise the miscreants among them to go and learn handiwork and be useful to themselves because Biafra is a dream that can never ever come to reality.

“In case they forgot, I am a Jagabanized and ASIWAJU Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of this country. This is an EXPO I am giving to IPOB and sponsors PDP.

~ Joe Igbokwe

Please Mr Yorubakwe, all the violence in the South East is not up to half of what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina where armed bandits are controlling areas, killing people daily and even collecting tax. Governor Masari is even telling people to take up arms and defend themselves

So please, before you advice anyone, advise Buhari to save his own state that is drowning in banditry

What I find amusing about hypocrites such as Joe Yorubakwe is that they claim to love Nigeria but only remember insecurity when it has to do with IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2022

MY brother has spoken.... but that Tinubu part is a no no for me

Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by Conrod: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nobody across the niger still takes this fugitive serious,.,..beside,who can navigate the gutters and canals in lagos and still maintain sanity ?.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by Anieke77(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Igbokwe a fuul
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by triple996(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bitter biafrans will come 4 u.
D monster de loved is destroying them wink
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't no how a sane man will expect a man who inhales gutter effluents on a daily basis to speak reasonably!

Joe Yorubakwe, no body get your time. You are a perpetual servant
Re: Joe Igbokwe Advises IPOB Members by shadeze: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yorubakwe always talking nonsense like a lunatic whose madness has no cure

(1) (Reply)

Primaries: PDP'll Win Kaduna If Shehu Sani Gets Governorship Ticket / Kogi East Senate: PDP Screening C'ttee Disqualifies Okpanachi, Suleiman / Military Will Not Be Involved In 2023 Politics - Army Chief (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.