Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training (1065 Views)

Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by leofab(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
AldrichAmes:

This just shows you don’t understand warfare and your assumptions are based on information warfare in MSM. This is the biggest propaganda war in history and 80% of what is out there is pure propaganda.

UK, France and Germany would get battered against this Ukrainian army. UK got embarrassed during the Falkland war by Argentina who didn’t even send its professional army - it mostly sent conscripts due to being wary of invasion by Chile. Yet it sank 4 of the Royal Navy’s best ships and the war lasted 2months on a tiny Island. Germany currently doesn’t even have a proper military. And France is just living off colonial glory.

Admittedly, I did say Russia made 2 egregious mistakes:

1. It should have done more to prepare for information warfare and it left it too late.

2. It miscalculated from the beginning and thought Ukrainians would rather protect their country’s infrastructures than fight. And that’s understandable but Russian intelligence miscalculated how many hardened Nazis are in Ukrainian army and NATO’s influence in the country and their resolve to use the last Ukrainian as cannon fodder.

I don’t think most of you are aware that Ukrainian fighting forces outnumber Russians by 3:1. Despite that Ukrainians are yet to make any offensive and that shows how superior the Russians are. US forces outnumber Afghan farmers by 5:1, yet they couldn’t win in that country. The Russians started with shock and awe to blitz Ukrainians and make them surrender to protect their cities - with VDV landing near Kyiv. And since that didn’t work - they have reverted to war of attrition and are doing exceedingly fine by methodologically smashing the Ukrainian to bits.

Funnily enough, they’re not even fighting just Ukrainians - they’re also fighting NATO. Ukraine is littered with Special Forces from all NATO countries and their intelligence agencies including CIA and MI6.

Also, this is the minimal civilian casualties you would get in a war of attrition. America killed more 10x more civilians in Libya than Russia has killed in Ukraine. America killed 20x more civilians in Fallujah in Iraq alone than Russia has killed thus far. America doesn’t care about civilian live - they kill everything moving. And precision bomb is a ruse - you can never get perfect coordinates with bombs.

This is the biggest war since WW2 (Ukraine is the 2nd biggest country in Europe with the 2nd biggest military only 2nd to Russia in both cases). When you put it in that context - you’ll get a clearer picture. And Russia isn’t even fighting a full blown war with Ukraine - in a full blown war, it would have levelled Ukraine with its firepower.
do you know what it takes to mobilize troops abs equipment to another continent ? Infact as of today only US and maybe Uk can invade a country that doesn’t share a land boarder with them…
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by leofab(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
AldrichAmes:
You don’t learn from other people’s wars by watching - you learn by fighting.

Granted CIA and US Special Forces like Delta and SEALs are fighting in Ukraine. But that isn’t enough since infantry forces do most of the fighting during wars.

The only country learning is Russia. Russian forces are making mistakes but they’re also learning on the fly and very fast whilst adapting their tactics. The Syrian war also helped them a great deal.

America would get exposed if and when it decides a near-peer like Ukraine like it did in Vietnam or a peer with nuclear weapons
Russia won’t even defeat small Jamaica in an invasion attempt..
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
AldrichAmes:

Who the Bleep are you calling a lunatic? You’re an accursed brain-dead slowpoke. That’s the reason why I don’t engage you warped illiterates that populate this forum - it’s always ad hominem, rather than post your idiocy. And it’s because most of you have no argument and extremely low IQ, apart from spouting nonsense propaganda.

You’re an idiot if you think an invasion of a country Ukraine’s size would last a week. NATO has been attacking countries countries that are a fraction of Ukraine’s size and fighting militias for decades now - which of the invasions lasted a week? This assertion is actually damning on idiots like you who parrot this nonsense because you have to think Russia is invincible and superior to NATO - to expect to run over a country like Ukraine within a week. Something NATO has NEVER achieved in its history against tiny 3rd world countries with no military.

LMAOOO at 8 Rus generals losing their lives when in the past 2wks - 4 of them have been in videos in Donbas. cheesy I guess Russian generals have 9 lives since they rise up every time they die, lol. These idiots just claim kills with no proofs whatsoever. But we do know a NATO US general from CENTCOM has been captured.

Give up on ground battles? cheesy You’re a shithead. Too bad your propaganda sources aren’t updating you on how Russia is crushing Ukrainian in the Donbas region while building squadrons to encircle them with. And about 9 brigades of Ukraine’s elite forces would soon be in a siege in Donbas (that’s almost 60k troops). Yes, your propaganda sources won’t tell you about the absolute beating Ukraine is taking because it doesn’t fit the propaganda narrative.

Tell US and NATO to intervene and get smashed to bits as well.

Anyway, fu.Kk your life - I’m done engaging dirty illiterate and primitive fuckers who can’t stay civil. Fucking warped/sad cunt.

…………..,……………….
Hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers just surrendered in Donbas:

https://twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/1516021484807987206?s=21&t=412SIu7Q65ymJx4pk52hZA

Bu bu but Russia has given on ground attack according to the dirty cunt with no brain, lol. Fools with no grasp of military apart from parroting propaganda.

……………..

One of the “Killed” Russian generals, Magomed Tushayev, walking around in Donbas a few days ago:

https://twitter.com/all_seeing_pi_/status/1515828619305791490?s=21&t=412SIu7Q65ymJx4pk52hZA

But according to US propaganda machine, the same guy was killed in Kyiv in February, lol.
[/s]

Pro-Putin loooonatics deserve to have their heads diced off, I swear... angry

When you are done grunting, you will still come to terms with the following:

1. Volodymyr Zelensky is still the president of Ukraine.

2. Ukraine rather than getting de-militalized is getting armed more than ever so much that Zelenskyy is threatening to end talks with Russia should their remaining forces in Mariupol get annihilated.
He has also said he is ready to take on Russia for the next 10 years. A demilitarized country doesn't boast that way.

3. The 'nazis' are very much on ground and in Mariupol where they have been besieged for the past 8 weeks they are still holding out, how much more Donbas

4. Whether you like it or not, 8 Russian generals and other top officers have died and the Kremlin have confirmed their deaths... cool

5. US rounded up their Iraq and Afghanistan invasion in less than a month. They were able to achieve regime change within the period.

6. France and UK toppled Ghaddaffi from the air while rebels moved on ground in a little more than a month... cool

7. The Moskva has sunk with many Russians on-board sinking with it. Abi that one is propaganda again

Only pro-Putin loooooonatics depend on blogs and twitter accounts for the 'authentic, unbiased' news. If you can't believe CNN and BBC, what of Al Jazeera Is that one too propaganda machine

Who begged Putin to withdraw from Kyiv Did Ukraine offer anything in return NO!!!

Let me know when the Donbas operation commences... grin

Pro-Putin looooonatics, I hail oh!!! grin
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by VictorUSA(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
caye:

Satan sought to lift his throne above God's.
The fall of the white race would be that they began to see themselves as God: who can do or undo.
#pride
Na wa o for dis ur analogy.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Vicotex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. There are some things I've learned in this war, which I think everyone should also take home.

Long term threats can become a reality someday so, its pertinent that every nation prepares well ahead... e.g, boko haram insurgency as seen today. My inlaws fled Zaria early 80s for Lagos as a result of this islamist extremism. He said as far back as late 70s, they've been threatening to attack other places, including our military base and had been repelled a couple of times at Jaji. Nigerian government didn't prepare ahead, so unfortunate. There's a group called maitasins in borno who were also killing people with knife. They underestimated their activities, especially when same buhari was their governor. He couldn't do much to neutralise them. Now, they're disturbing Nigeria's peace.

Nothing is sovereign anymore when it comes to war. Cameroon nearby, if she's got the guts can challenge and invade Nigeria anyday.

Don't underestimate any country as you don't know how much they've prepared too.

Communication in time of war is very important to troops. This is lacking in the Russian camp and it makes them more vulnerable to attacks

You still dey believe this propaganda from CNN?
I thought they said Russia was out of missiles?
But what's happening now in Lviv and kyiv?
They said Russia was losing, yet they keep pounding the Ukranians, Ukrainians death toll is up to 35,000 if I'm not mistaking, not counting POW.
Don't believe the hype of the MSM

2 Likes

Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
PointZerom:
Putin will end up making many countries to join NATO.
In what way oo bros? undecided
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

@bolded Nonsense talk!

Russia would have levelled Ukraine at least to achieve all its initial objectives if it could.

But it can't. The heavier the hand they raise, the stronger and fiercer the reaction they will get
Who told you russia is that serious with that brat? Imagine Russia fighting Ukraine the way they will fight US, using those mad nukes. Ukraine will be eradicated within a week. cheesy

Or is it because the boss is just warning he hasn't started the real beating. Despite the warning only Ukraine can testify what they are facing now, so uncle bros, keep quiet and stop saying nonsense.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vicotex:

You still dey believe this propaganda from CNN?
I thought they said Russia was out of missiles?
But what's happening now in Lviv and kyiv?
They said Russia was losing, yet they keep pounding the Ukranians, Ukrainians death toll is up to 35,000 if I'm not mistaking, not counting POW.
Don't believe the hype of the MSM
How can almighty Russia run out of missiles? False NEWS has brainwashed some people the way their leader zelenskyy was brainwashed and be deceived by the west.

1 Like

Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Pro-Putin loooonatics deserve to have their heads diced off, I swear... angry

When you are done grunting, you will still come to terms with the following:

1. Volodymyr Zelensky is still the president of Ukraine.

2. Ukraine rather than getting de-militalized is getting armed more than ever so much that Zelenskyy is threatening to end talks with Russia should their remaining forces in Mariupol get annihilated.
He has also said he is ready to take on Russia for the next 10 years. A demilitarized country doesn't boast that way.

3. The 'nazis' are very much on ground and in Mariupol where they have been besieged for the past 8 weeks they are still holding out, how much more Donbas

4. Whether you like it or not, 8 Russian generals and other top officers have died and the Kremlin have confirmed their deaths... cool

5. US rounded up their Iraq and Afghanistan invasion in less than a month. They were able to achieve regime change within the period.

6. France and UK toppled Ghaddaffi from the air while rebels moved on ground in a little more than a month... cool

7. The Moskva has sunk with many Russians on-board sinking with it. Abi that one is propaganda again

Only pro-Putin loooooonatics depend on blogs and twitter accounts for the 'authentic, unbiased' news. If you can't believe CNN and BBC, what of Al Jazeera Is that one too propaganda machine

Who begged Putin to withdraw from Kyiv Did Ukraine offer anything in return NO!!!

Let me know when the Donbas operation commences... grin

Pro-Putin looooonatics, I hail oh!!! grin
Congratulations to zelenskyy what a wonderful achievement and testimony. grin grin

But why is it that Ukraine hasn't destroy a city in Russia to prove that they are strong?
In the lists number 7: do you know what Ukraine had in return for what they did?
The number 5: that's what we are still saying deceit, US is more cunning than a serpent, after they had already know that the world is against their invasion they quickly rounded it up, so people will see them has a good nation after they brainwash zelensky and use his land as a war field.
Number 4: So Ukraine hasn't lost any general right?
Mere looking at it you will know these NEWS are in favour of Ukraine.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by olugabbie(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2022
leofab:
ground clearance will always take place…

Ground clearing in a nuclear war?
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Obafavour:

Who told you russia is that serious with that brat? Imagine Russia fighting Ukraine the way they will fight US, using those mad nukes. Ukraine will be eradicated within a week. cheesy

Or is it because the boss is just warning he hasn't started the real beating. Despite the warning only Ukraine can testify what they are facing now, so uncle bros, keep quiet and stop saying nonsense.

It appears pro-Putin looooonatics are more Putin than Putin himself... grin

Russia fell into NATO's trap and they are seriously paying for it. NATO is using Ukraine to discipline Russia... grin

Putin's goal now is how to leave Ukraine with his pride near intact. Russia have been given a bloody nose!

Can you imagine Zelenskyy declaring Ukraine is ready to take on Russia for the next 10 years Or that if Mariupol defenders are killed, it would bring an end to talks

Come on, think!!!

Lest I forget, Putin DARE NOT use nukes!!!
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Obafavour:

Congratulations to zelenskyy what a wonderful achievement and testimony. grin grin

But why is it that Ukraine hasn't destroy a city in Russia to prove that they are strong?
In the lists number 7: do you know what Ukraine had in return for what they did?
The number 5: that's what we are still saying deceit, US is more cunning than a serpent, after they had already know that the world is against their invasion they quickly rounded it up, so people will see them has a good nation after they brainwash zelensky and use his land as a war field.
Number 4: So Ukraine hasn't lost any general right?
Mere looking at it you will know these NEWS are in favour of Ukraine.

[/s]

You are were not too coherent with your post. But let me try to respond.

Russia are the invaders. Hence, Ukraine are not keen in attacking Russia. But they indeed have carried out cross-border attacks. Also, many Russians are against the war. Putin is the enemy here not Russians.

Let Russia update us with the number of Ukrainian generals that have died since the war began.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

You are were not too coherent with your post. But let me try to respond.

Russia are the invaders. Hence, Ukraine are not keen in attacking Russia. But they indeed have carried out cross-border attacks. Also, many Russians are against the war. Putin is the enemy here not Russians.

Let Russia update us with the number of Ukrainian generals that have died since the war began.

Russia doesn't need all those rubbish, giving record of generals killed.
But the ukranians knw how many generals, soldiers, weapons and civilians they've lost and in the next fifty years they can't recover.

Or do you knw how their economy had gone down drastically?
Instead of him to stop the west from sending him weapons and troops like putin has said to stop the war he keep requesting for help from those deceiving him. Foolish president.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

It appears pro-Putin looooonatics are more Putin than Putin himself... grin

Russia fell into NATO's trap and they are seriously paying for it. NATO is using Ukraine to discipline Russia... grin

Putin's goal now is how to leave Ukraine with his pride near intact. Russia have been given a bloody nose!

Can you imagine Zelenskyy declaring Ukraine is ready to take on Russia for the next 10 years Or that if Mariupol defenders are killed, it would bring an end to talks

Come on, think!!!

Lest I forget, Putin DARE NOT use nukes!!!
Ukraine fell into NATO's trap, they used his land as a war field to fight russia.
It's glaring
pro-zelenskyy's fools are more foolish than zelenskyy.
Lest i forget zelenskyy dare nt invade russia.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obafavour:

Russia doesn't need all those rubbish, giving record of generals killed.
But the ukranians knw how many generals, soldiers, weapons and civilians they've lost and in the next fifty years they can't recover.

Or do you knw how their economy had gone down drastically?
Instead of him to stop the west from sending him weapons and troops like putin has said to stop the war he keep requesting for help from those deceiving him. Foolish president.

Pro-Putin looooonatics expects everyone to be cowards like them. Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache. angry

After Russia's defeat, the West will help Ukraine rebuild with Russia's frozen funds... tongue This war will go the wire.

And Russia's economy has already become junk!!! Believe it or not. grin
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Obafavour:

Ukraine fell into NATO's trap, they used his land as a war field to fight russia.
It's glaring
pro-zelenskyy's fools are more foolish than zelenskyy.
Lest i forget zelenskyy dare nt invade russia.

Pro-Putin loooonatics are cowards who deserve to have their dcccks cut off... grin

After world war 2, the whole of Europe was virtually in ruins. Today they have been rebuilt. Ukraine will also be rebuilt.

Ukraine's battle strategy(with its far smaller army) can't be comprehended by pro-Putin loooonatics... grin
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin loooonatics are cowards who deserve to have their dcccks cut off... grin

After world war 2, the whole of Europe was virtually in ruins. Today they have been rebuilt. Ukraine will also be rebuilt.

Ukraine's battle strategy(with its far smaller army) can't be comprehended by pro-Putin loooonatics... grin

You pro-zelenskyy fools are the coward who sit here supporting the slowpoke to send his people to destruction.

Zelenskyy is weak already, he doesn't knw how to surrender, because he knew people will call him a coward, to knw how stupid he is, putin gave him a chance, he warned the US from sending weapons instead of him to use that as an opportunity to stop the war with Russia, he's proving stubborn and no one knws putin's plan, well, it's glaring that zelenskyy is near to his destruction.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Pro-Putin looooonatics expects everyone to be cowards like them. Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache. angry

After Russia's defeat, the West will help Ukraine rebuild with Russia's frozen funds... tongue This war will go the wire.

And Russia's economy has already become junk!!! Believe it or not. grin
You've been brainwashed like zelenskyy.
The west will build ukraine as if they were the one who sent him to war, you're still foolish to believe they are supporting ukraine or they will build ukraine up the way they built africa.
The refugee scattered in europe see how they're being taken care of and how they are feeling fine, mumu of the highest order.
Where is europe getting the oil they are using?
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Obafavour:

You've been brainwashed like zelenskyy.
The west will build ukraine as if they were the one who sent him to war, you're still foolish to believe they are supporting ukraine or they will build ukraine up the way they built africa.
The refugee scattered in europe see how they're being taken care of and how they are feeling fine, mumu of the highest order.
Where is europe getting the oil they are using?
[/s]

Pro-Putin looooonatics should stop crying more than the bereaved. Mind your business... tongue
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Pro-Putin looooonatics should stop crying more than the bereaved. Mind your business... tongue
E don pain am,
Pro-zelenskyy fools grin
Go and tell the foolish president to do what is right if he wants the war to be over, or remain foolishly adamant and watch him and his nation destroyed for his upcoming generation.
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Obafavour:

E don pain am,
Pro-zelenskyy fools grin
Go and tell the foolish president to do what is right if he wants the war to be over, or remain foolishly adamant and watch him and his nation destroyed for his upcoming generation.
[/s]

Pro-Putin looooonatics don't deserve to have brain and dccck. Spinal cord is enough

Go and stop Zelenskyy nah. Coward!!!
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Obafavour(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
tongue
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Pro-Putin looooonatics don't deserve to have brain and dccck. Spinal cord is enough

Go and stop Zelenskyy nah. Coward!!!
E pain am grin
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by Opolopoopolonio: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Obafavour:
tongue
E pain am grin
[/s]
Re: US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training by paafin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
AldrichAmes:

What reaction? cheesy

They’re just lucky Putin is lenient and still sees Ukr and Rus as brothers. If it were the Rus hardliners - they would’ve levelled Ukraine to the ground, lol.

Even Putin’s advisers are begging him to escalate.

And no one is going to do shit - NATO is scared of Rus. China is their main target.

Kadyrov wouldn't be as soft as Putin..

WW111 would have started by now..

Reason why every country needs a level headed but non-bluffing president like Putin

Never make a comedian your president!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine In The Blink Of Extinction By Col Douglas Macgregor / Us Chief Justice Flubbed Obama's Oath Taking At Inauguration / South Africa Discover Cure For Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.