Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors (55253 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Khaysee: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where you work you eat ...

Buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Turkey shirts 4k
Pant trousers and Chinos 4500
Etc

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Anakazo22: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Rubbish.
A church that u will meet for help and they will tell u to bring letter from ur district pastor.

Meaning if u are not from that church, no help for u.

God bless prophet TB Joshua, he was the only one close to what Christianity should feel like

Why will you go and be seeking help from another man's church, don't you have your church. I think that's the right thing to do because many scammers are looking to take advantage of such generosity

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Flossq: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Winters23:
Business is booming grin

CEO (GO) sharing profits with executive directors (pastors) after screwing gullible customers (members).

As long as there's unlimited supply of idi0ts religious scam and ponzi scheme will keep booming.

Well said
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
mastermaestro:

I don’t have time for slow people masking hollow intelligence.

Daddy worshipper spotted. Tell your G.O that I Apostle said if he dies and doesn't carry all his moneys into the grave that he's unwilling to open to bless people and his workers right, if he dies and doesnt take it to his grave, he's a full. A big full
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Tonytonex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is massive. So this pastor is so rich shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SmartPolician: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I refuse that. You're among those worshipping pastors when they do wrong. In the past three years ive had hundreds of people work with me. No be church o. When they have such emergencies I take it up as rewards for their loyal service. This is how it is meant to be. Even scripturally, this is the order. You guys keep defending men with sick motives, heaping billions in reserves for selfish unholy reasons while people who labour in the vineyard remain poor, hungry and wrethced. Is this what Jesus wants?

Jesus pulled the ears of Peter and told him three times to take care of His sheep, three times signifying Spirit, Body and Soul. Any pastor that amasses billions and can't help his ministers in trying times that are too much is not pursuing the agenda of God but His hidden unholy agenda

We should all be calling on the government to do what they are supposed to. Stop putting the burden of the government on the church. Nobody pays taxes to the church.

The Church will help when they have the capacity. BTW, I am a Catholic and will always stand for what's right, no matter whose ox is gored.

That said, I won't reply you on this issue again because I have made my position crystal clear.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Very good.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Bridget95(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ropostic120:
The man of grace
He runs more than 4 services the church being filled to to brim in all the more than 4 services every Sunday
He is a great man of the WORD
This man and Paul Eneche are spiritual sons of Saint David Oyedepo and that is a prayer of every normal fathers that their children should be greater than them.
You were making sense until you called a living being a SAINT.only God can do that after death.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

We should all be calling on the government to do what they are supposed to. Stop putting the burden of the government on the church. Nobody pays taxes to the church.

The Church will help when they have the capacity. BTW, I am a Catholic and will always stand for what's right, no matter whose ox is gored.

That said, I won't reply you on this issue again because I have made my position crystal clear.

I'm a minister. So, i'm of the household of my Father. When I see people parading themselves as god pushing hidden agendas that are unholy and unjustifiable I will call it. I will never be on the level to go to a church for financial need in my life anymore. God don raise me pass that level. Rather na to dey give billions massively to both my Father's vineyard, His sheep and the justifiable needy. I will not stack billions and deprive my team, my loyal work force due rewards for years of service while heaping billions in bank accounts for selfish reasons

Yes, i worked with such ministries alongside my entire family gave over 20 years into service. Hence, I know my truth and hold firm to it

We will all give accounts

If your daddy's die and don't take their trillions to grave, they are cowards. I started from Catholic over 20 years ago. What do you want to preach to me about Christianity that i won't know. I will stand against so called hero-gods who try to take it all to themselves.

Do you know the number of people who die avoidable deaths in the Christendom form lack of proper welfare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Paulianfa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
All these men of God gat money wella, imagine dashing a confam house in a very booming area. Lagos and Abuja mehn no be here oooooo
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by fabianiyobosa(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
What happens if they seize to become pastors in that church?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Ikea81: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chop I chop naim make sense pass
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Junkybunki(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
please if any one have any amount to spare for me to eat this Easter I ll appreciate no amount is too small hunger is real please bless me
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SocialJustice: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Religion is actually giving some people meaningful job and income in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Hellonearth: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ropostic120:
The man of grace
He runs more than 4 services the church being filled to to brim in all the more than 4 services every Sunday
This man and Paul Eneche are spiritual sons of Saint David Oyedepo and that is a prayer of every normal fathers that their children should be greater than them.

Na u deh share Saint?

Soon u go give saint Wike too

Mumu people
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by ofuonyebi: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ask bobo covetious G.Os...
How many of them can think frontwise...
to give out of the many years of the sweats of the innocent members
to bless those who has lived like a sacrificial goats....apology to segeee adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Dialpad: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are the houses in their names ?

What if they decide to set up their own ministries
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dialpad:

HAHAHA
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by luminouz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nice one. Not some gluttons that want everything and will never lift a finger towards the upliftment of even their workers. They know themselves.

People go dey there 20 years, no growth, no reward for service. Run away flee from any ministry when the head does not open his hands this way. You no come life come be their slave. From 5 years, people should get reward for their service. If a ministry doesn't begin to reward you from third year of service, my dear begin to move to another ministry. You are not log for fire. It may not be gigantic rewards but there should be rewards for loyal service.

There are countless of people that have been trapped with using their fruitful years to serve as much as 20 years and only got nothing. Not to fall into this trap, from your third year of service, begin to ask for benefits/reward for service. If it doesn't start coming, just move away and go to where you'll be valued. You are not a slave to push one man's agenda towards fruition while you die and wallow in stagnation

You are always saying the most damndest of things.
What kind of doctor are you?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
luminouz:

You are always saying the most damndest of things.
What kind of doctor are you?

Proustite addict. Get lost
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Broveens42(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dialpad:

. People are already excited in a hurry. I keep saying it.. the only time I can be sure of ownership for this type of arrangement in Nija is when you give me a mediocre bungalow grin

You pack people in blocks of flat ...isorite grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Proustite addict. Get lost
Nope I won't!!!

It's your christian duty to save my soul grin

Or are you not using your millions to save lost souls again?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ropostic120:
The man of grace

Paul enechie and David ibiyeomie are saints along with everyone born again Christian

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by frowland(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
kaydee007:
It was indeed a joyful moment in the 25th anniversary celebration as Pastor(Mrs) Peace Ibiyeomie, Pastor Charles Alikor, Pastor Abiye David Daniel and Pastor Samson Michael were each given a property in the location of their choice. David Ibiyeomie, while presenting the official documents to prove their ownership, stated that giving them the properties was in recognition of their many years of diligent, faithful and loyal service and their unwavering commitment through thick and thin.
All the glory be to God!

Our own house is in heaven, pastors house is on earth! Praise the lord. wink
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Broveens42(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
frowland:

Our own house is in heaven, pastors house is on earth! Praise the lord. wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by SmartPolician: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
my cousin was their member for years , he paid tithes and others even for her unborn generation, she never miss service or program , the husband lost his job things became tough for them and she was pregnant during that time, her pregnancy jumped to 11months plus doctors recommended operation they went there severally but the junior pastors who refuse to allow her see the The general overseas, all plea fall on deaf ear , they told her to go and bring certificate that shows they are legally married, when they brought it, they pray for her and tell her to go and try her luck and she will born without operation.. my cousin nearly died while trying to push baby wey don big for womb.. nah family later pay that money for operation

You people need to understand that we live in a failed nation. Therefore, it is uncalled for to put the responsibility of the government on the church. We pay taxes to the government and donate voluntarily to the church. This means that the church doesn't owe anyone anything, but our government owes us everything.

Because we live in a failed society, you would be shocked if you see the number of financial requests from people asking the church to support them. If the church empties their account for these people, it won't be even be enough.

The church can only help when it can because to be clear: the mission of the church is to further the Gospel of Christ around the world, not to meet our material needs. We should all be asking our failed government to take responsibility, not asking the church to step into the shoes of the government, meanwhile we don't pay taxes to the church.

This message has to be reinforced and our people need to learn. Stop emptying your account for churches just because we want some financial magic to happen in your life. Have some savings; save for the future.

God will bless who He will bless and it is not a factor of paying tithes and emptying one's account in the name of first fruit. When you do everything your pastor tells you, you will have high expectations from the church when you run into financial difficulties. No do pass yourself! Gods blessings aren't a factor of how much you give to the church. While He encourages us to give to charity, nobody tells Him what to or what not to do. Romans 9:14-15

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by Contagious100d(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
OK he try small.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors by JoshTim: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You want to compare a mere man with the Son of God?

Can today's pastors do what Jesus did to have those excess loads of fish and bread?

You are the bigger fool.
This is to tell you that the so called pastors are scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.