Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. (358 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by gr8cany: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
When you compare how Npower batch A was handled when being overseen by Osinbajo office and now how these other batches are handled which are not under his oversight, you will have your conscience to judge who could run this country to an inhabitable country we all crave for.

I'm not a politician nor a beneficiary of any political dispatches in Nigeria but in my quest to choose who I would vote in the 2023 presidential election, I think Osinbajo is the right man for the seat.

Happy Easter Nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by TheRareGem1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Absolutely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by duality(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
gr8cany:
When you compare how Npower batch A was handled when being overseen by Osinbajo office and now how these other batches are handled which are not under his oversight, you will have your conscience to judge who could run this country to an inhabitable country we all crave for.

I'm not a politician nor a beneficiary of any political dispatches in Nigeria but in my quest to choose who I would vote in the 2023 presidential election, I think Osinbajo is the right man for the seat.

Happy Easter Nairaland

On what basis ?

Osinbajo's government performed badly and shouldn't be rewarded.

Even Tinubu's men said that in their last press statement.

Except for narrow mindedness, We shouldn't be mentioning some person's with regards to 2023.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Lovelive: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
God in his wrath punish you and anyone that will vomit such trash again.

It shall never be well with APC (Association of Professional Criminals) and Mohammeed Buhari.

gr8cany:

Happy Easter Nairaland
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by okefranci: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Definitely Osinbajo is more than ready to revive Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by chinjo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
This will make Tinubu pooh pooh for body again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Zeemam: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo is the most qualified of all the Presidential candidates

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by gr8cany: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lovelive:
God in his wrath punish you and anyone that will vomit such trash again.

It shall never be well with APC (Association of Professional Criminals) and Mohammeed Buhari.

Submit your opinion without insult. Don't be a lacerated ass

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by gr8cany: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
duality:

On what basis ?

Osinbajo's government performed badly and shouldn't be rewarded.

Even Tinubu's men said that in their last press statement.

Except for narrow mindedness, We shouldn't be mentioning some person's with regards to 2023.

Tell me where your opinion emanated from
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by helinues: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na so.

Keep it coming. We like this kind of campaign that's devoid of attacking others.

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Sergio104(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
No second chance in the jungle.

No this and know peace angry

Power returns North.

On Biafra I stand
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by helinues: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sergio104:
No second chance in the jungle.

No this and know peace angry

Power returns North.

On Biafra I stand

If that's not a confusion raised to power 15, then tell is what it is.

Btw hope no be on k-leg you dey stand on Biafra?

Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Sergio104(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

If that's not a confusion raised to power 15, then tell is what it is.

Btw hope no be on k-leg you dey stand on Biafra?

Mate...I know my reason for saying "power returns north".

It's a great catalyst that can quicken some form of head reset to the Igbo elites (they are among the greatest set back in the ideology).

Nevertheless I want no power to the western because, it ain't a time for hide and seek....... it's a time for "man-up".

2023 will decide many thing.
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by helinues: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sergio104:

Mate...I know my reason for saying "power returns north".

It's a great catalyst that can quicken some form of head reset to the Igbo elites (they are among the greatest set back in the ideology).

Nevertheless I want no power to the western because, it ain't a time for hide and seek....... it's a time for "man-up".

2023 will decide many thing.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride hope you know
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Sergio104(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride hope you know

I know.
But believe one important thing......2023 will change many things.

Fúcking tired of sharing the same nation with you guys.

By and large......On Biafra I stand

Power returns north
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by helinues: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sergio104:

I know.
But believe one important thing......2023 will change many things.

Fúcking tired of sharing the same nation with you guys.

By and large......On Biafra I stand

Power returns north

Those who actually refused to learn from history always learn in a bitter way..

I won't also say more than that
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Sergio104(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

Those who actually jettison an Ill-fated history can put the omen to the best course.

@bolded dosen't hold a logical stance.

For the fact that "action and reaction are equal and opposite".....@bolded is a pure bunkum to a sane mind.

The present (reality) and the future (mystery) is what counts.
Buccal closed!!

Outta here!!!!
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by Lovelive: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
And don't remain APC (Association if Professional Criminals) zombie ass linker/ sucker

gr8cany:

Submit your opinion without insult. Don't be a lacerated ass
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by duality(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
gr8cany:

Tell me where your opinion emanated from

Nigerians will have something to say about the scorecard in the fullness of time. The last time I checked, the Vice President was in charge of the economy.

The above is Seyi Oladejo speak.

The fact is that everyone including You, know this government have not performed well, most people pushing the continuity of this players of this government, are not patriotic. It's all politics of the stomach and bigotry.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/523261-2023-osinbajo-a-pawn-on-the-chessboard-lagos-apc-spokesperson.html
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by 1868ab: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by gr8cany: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Lovelive:
And don't remain APC (Association if Professional Criminals) zombie ass linker/ sucker

Over here in Africa occupied by zoogerians, the only way of politicking is intimidation, name calling, and incoherent speech's.

I will not reply you again.
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by gr8cany: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2022
duality:

The above is Seyi Oladejo speak.

The fact is that everyone including You, know this government have not performed well, most people pushing the continuity of this players of this government, are not patriotic. It's all politics of the stomach and bigotry.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/523261-2023-osinbajo-a-pawn-on-the-chessboard-lagos-apc-spokesperson.html
This is personal opinion and beside Osinbajo scorecard is excellent
Re: A Vote For Osinbajo Is A Vote For A Better Nigeria..qed. by sammyj: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Indeed !!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Form At N100million, Governorship At N50million / Apc Youth Lobby Group Tours Cross River: / Fire Outbreak In Sango Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.