Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri (766 Views)

2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Lagosfinder(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerians don't want to hear bola tinubu CV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwfBNwexI-A
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by LeoDeKing: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shildren of hate, oya, food is ready.

Time to focus radar on Olu of Warri
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
The video is doctored to give a bias stand point. Ogiame I know will not take a definite stand on a man a tangible number of youths are against is presidential ambition.

I listened to the video and I make bold to say Tinubu should go and rest.

If I see Tinubu in any political party ballot paper I will shred my voters card.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Felimax:
The video is doctored to give a bias stand point. Ogiame I know will not take a definite stand on a man a tangible number of youths are against is presidential ambition.

If I see Tinubu in any political party ballot paper I will shred my voters card.

High blood pressure is real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by dheilaw1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Felimax:

your voters card is of no use and your vote is inc6
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

High blood pressure is real

Very real o! This is not like the dead meat you guys brought for us in 2015.

Tinubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
We say NO to seventy years and above.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Felimax:

Very real o! This is not like the dead meat you guys brought for us in 2015.

Tinubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
We say NO to seventy years and above.

No go die oooo
Tinubu presidency is unstoppable.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

No go die oooo
Tinubu presidency is unstoppable.

Nobody is dying. Tinubu ambition dead on arrival not by force to be president. Tinubu can be the emperor of Lagos. Nigeria? Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Felimax:

Nobody is dying. Tinubu ambition dead on arrival not by force to be president. Tinubu can be the emperor of Lagos. Nigeria? Never

Dis one wey dem nor know for he family dey mk noise for nairaland. Lol.......
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Dis one wey dem nor know for he family dey mk noise for nairaland. Lol.......

You think everybody is from the slum like you. Werey!

I have paid my bills and I can say what I like, dem nor born you well. You guys should leave the Olu of Warri alone.

Ogiame will not stoop so low because of a nonentity old man like Tinubu.
The more the hate the stronger I become don't go there and rake.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:

You think everybody is from the slum like you. Werey!

I have paid my bills and I can say what I like, dem nor born you well. You guys should leave the Olu of Warri alone.

Ogiame will not stoop so low because of a nonentity old man like Tinubu.
The more the hate the stronger I become don't go there and rake.

You're a nobody. A dirty slave! The olu of warri is a coward. The video of him saying all he said is on nairaland right now, go watch it if you have data. I know you're too poor to have sufficient data. Bounce!
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

You're a nobody. A dirty slave! The olu of warri is a coward. The video of him saying all he said is on nairaland right now, go watch it if you have data. I know you're too poor to have sufficient data. Bounce!

Rhetorics from a clown! Data that is cheaper than noise. In your mind you have seen a mad man like you when I am actually your doctor.

Go get some jabs my friend, your blood is too hot.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by Felimax(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

u

The same words used on you by your father! You dare not hold me responsible for the failure of your father. Go get your jab and calm down.

As far as I am concerned you are a dirty pig.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:
u

The same words used on you by your father! You dare not hold me responsible for the failure of your father. Go get your jab and calm down.

As far as I am concerned you are a dirty pig.

Son of a cursed pig. Your king is a coward.
Re: It's Time For Bola Tinubu To Run For President - Olu Of Warri by SledgeHammerer: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:

Rhetorics from a clown! Data that is cheaper than noise. In your mind you have seen a mad man like you when I am actually your doctor.

Go get some jabs my friend, your blood is too hot.

Eternal slave as cheap as data you can't afford. Brainless bush pig

(1) (Reply)

Reason Akwa Ibom Is A Pinnacle Of Success In Nigeria..photos / Peter Obi Should Not Have Left PDP – Ned Nwoko / Tinubu Campaign Buses Spotted On The Street In America ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.