Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Here's Why You Should Hire Me To Write For You - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Here's Why You Should Hire Me To Write For You (296 Views)

Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More / I want to write for you. Hire now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Should Hire Me To Write For You by Curtisaxel10: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are you looking for a competent writer to take care of your writing needs? Well, search no more. I am proficient in various types of writing including the following.

—SEO articles
—Blog posts
—Social media posts
—Academic research writing and lots more.

Here's why I am the right writer for you.

Experience

For several years, I have served dozens of clients both in Nigeria and overseas, meritoriously. My wide working experience has brought me into contact with writing and research jobs from a wide range of niches, topics, and specifications.

There is a high chance that I have handled a job very similar to yours in the past and this gives me the advantage of being able to cut out the trial-and-error phase.

Grammatical accuracy and excellent diction

Here's a small confession, I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi grin. I am obsessed with the idea of making my writing as close to perfect as possible in terms of grammar. Moreover, I always use Grammarly to crosscheck my writings before submitting them.

Unbeatably low rates

I believe that a writer deserves a fair wage. However, I make a conscious effort to offer my services at the most cost-effective and yet reasonable rates for my clients.

Unlimited editing

If you don't like my work, all you need do is tell me what parts of the work that do not satisfy you and I will be glad to edit it to your taste, even if it requires several edits.

Competence

Knowledge comes with experience. My wide experience with writing over the years has imbued me with above-average writing skills. This experience and knowledge is evident in work, as many of my clients have stated.

However, you don't need to take my word for it. Contact me on my WhatsApp number 09029387661 and I will be glad to send you several samples of my work. You can then judge for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

SEO Content Writer With Three Years Of Experience Available / 5 Books To Help Boost Your Copywriting Journey / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.