Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview (882 Views)

Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview by villous(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
During the ministerial nominee interview a Senator from the North central ask a question from the PDP acting National Chairman?

that When He (SENATOR) was in secondry school the PDP Chairman was a minister in dis country and know h had pass out from the university and knw a senator, this old man is still here to obtain a ministrial position when will you retire and allow the youth to take charge in this country?

Pls tell m y cnt dis wicked pdp in the house allow him to answer this question?

Re: Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview by NegroNtns(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2011
Since when did we, or any human society anywhere else on the planet, stamp an age limit on active participation in society and government?

We have too many backward educated donkeys in this our country!
Re: Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview by midep: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
Yes i agree with you, we have too many backward educated donkeys in this our country! and u r No 1,
Re: Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview by hakanai(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
For me its about being able to do it.Senator MC Cain and older people like gates are still working.Warren buffet is still out smarting the young ones and making cool cash globally.
Could one say its totally about age?I wouldn't!I know if Warren Buffet offered to head your company or ministry,you will hardly consider his age to give him the chance. cheesy cheesy
My only problem with them is merits and advantage over others to get the role he will be assigned.
Re: Pdp Chairman Was Disgrace During Ministerial Nominee Interview by enyojo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
@OP, God bless you for raising this topic!
This PDP Man is an expired polluted Deadwood.
He was grossly indicted in the Siemens Scandal and yet your Gridluck President feels the best way to reward the supposed millions of Voters who 'VOTED FOR GEJ AND NOT PDP' is to hire 4 PDP executives as Ministers!

God punish all of them!

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Billionaire Omidyar Gives Nigerian Tech Incubator $200,000 / Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! / I’ll Tackle Al-mustapha –abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.