Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sinners In The Hands Of The Angry God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinners In The Hands Of The Angry God (141 Views)

Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sinners In The Hands Of The Angry God by BornofGod108(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF THE ANGRY GOD

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31).
Sinners are in great danger of fallen into the hands of the angry God. The Bible says in Psalms 7:11 "God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked everyday". God's terrible wrath abides on the head of the wicked everyday.
God is a consuming fire, I pity those who thinks that he is only of love and mercies. He is also a God of judgment, he will judge the whole world of their continuous wickedness and evil.
A day is set, the final day, the last day, the day of judgment and great tempest when all men will stand before the God of judgment for to receive the reward of what they did in their flesh whether it be good or bad.
Reader, you will surely receive the reward of your life when this day comes. Then you will know that God is not your playmate, that he is the Lord, the Jehovah Saboath, the consuming fire.
Sinners in the hands of the angry God! You will fall into his hands, if you do not repent of your sins, you refuse to accept Jesus Christ and stop committing sins, you will certainly fall into the dreadful hands of God. You will cry out like Cain "my punishment is greater than I"
God gave us his only begotten Son and you refused him? You mocked and despised Jesus Christ, the God that came to save you? The last day is reserved for you!
All sinners shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone which is the second death. All sinners in this world, sinners in the church, sinners outside the church, sinners in the heart, sinners in the body, sinners in the government shall be cast into the fire which only God can quench!
All fornicators, all liars, all human abusers, all homosexuals, all lesbians, all fighters, those with boyfriend and girlfriend, those doing masturbation, those smoking cigarettes and weed, those with second wife, those divorcees, those women wearing trousers and seductive clothes and gays shall have their parts in hell, burnt!
Repent Today, Jesus Christ is near you to receive you to himself once again. Confess those sins, secret sins and abortions, confess those rituals, those abominable works of yours, confess all and forsake them.
You can't bear the torments of hell! Hell is dreadful, a place of burning, fire, torment, no rest, no food, no water, no smile, no laugh; but weeping and endless sorrows in the bottom of fire.
Jesus is waiting for you, repent ....

(1) (Reply)

OSINACHI Husband Not A ‘man-of-god’, Seized My Daughter’s Cars-mother, ORIAKU / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / See The Kind Of People You Should Turn Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.