Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? (1130 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
I just came back from church this afternoon 3 guys were passing by my side after dem don pass my side like say 2metres them now talk say oga u no de greet person pls is it by force, cos i sometime i may greet person them no even answer me but there are discussing with each order

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Jeon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
human beings and their wahala.
op I greet whenever I want to..
because sometimes greetings may result to another probs [ like some would intentionally ignore the greets,some will squeeze their faces if you greet them].

4 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:
human beings and their wahala.
op I greet whenever I want to..
because sometimes greetings may result to another probs [ like some would intentionally ignore the greets,some will squeeze their faces if you greet them].
100% true

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Boogyman557: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

As u SEE me So!

Na only my WEED, my alcohol and my KALA I de greet!

If u SEE as my lips Black like black diamond, fear no go gree u ask me that kind question!

Not to talk my EYES wey don turn everlasting Red Sea because of WEED!

My Gee! face de fear face!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na today I know say greeting no be by force.
I greet one old woman today, she no even answer me. angry
If you see the way she squeeze her face, I kuku mind my business. angry

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
grin

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nerogaming01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
You snub my greetings twice before I dey lock up you.

Maybe you no hear the first time, or you dey vex normal.

Second day..

Third day: as I dey greet you I dey answer myself make you hear am.

4th day bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Not by force.
If they ask to be greeted, then greet them.
Culturally, it is important to some people.
If people want greetings-greet them.
Avoid bad belle. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Stallionhorse: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2022
I've never seen where greeting added money to ones account.. Please greet who you please and ignore who you please, I hardly greet people especially while walking on the road, and I hardly answer greeting.. If I see you from a distance and I know you will greet me I turn my face to one side..

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Greetings is not by force o....
However ...
A simple "good morning sir/ma'am" can open doors for you immensely undecided...

It doesn't take anything from you to greet a person, but there's great gains to doing so undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Richy4(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I just came back from church this afternoon 3 guys were passing by my side after dem don pass my side like say 2metres them now talk say oga u no de greet person pls is it by force, cos i sometime i may greet person them no even answer me but there are discussing with each order

And what was your response to the three gentlemen smiley
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:

And what was your response to the three gentlemen smiley
I just keep quite and pass
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Richy4(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I just keep quite and pass
Since you were coming back from the Church.. u should have apologized to them.. and say may the peace of the Lord be always with you... cool..

What do u think Jesus would have done in that situation wink

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:

Since you were coming back from the Church.. u should have apologized to them.. and say may the peace of the Lord be always with you... cool..

What do u think Jesus would have done in that situation wink
After there has already pass go far how them go hear my voice again

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Richy4(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
After there has already pass go far how them go hear my voice again
But you heard them son of Zion grin..
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:

But you heard them son of Zion grin..
Them de look like person wer no de go church none of them reach 40 or 35 years self
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Richy4(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Them de look like person wer no de go church none of them reach 40 or 35 years self

Your attitude would have brought them closer to the Cross abi how u see am...I wouldn't have said anything assuming u didn't say u were a Christian... Preaching alone does not make people change their mind...

Christians were called Christians because of their behaviour at Antioch... Not what they were preaching...

The mistake has been made buddy.. as a Christian, not that I'm perfect but our attitude should show that we are a little different because of what we believe..

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:

Your attitude would have brought them closer to the Cross abi how u see am...I wouldn't have said anything assuming u didn't say u were a Christian... Preaching alone does not make people change their mind...

Christians were called Christians because of their behaviour at Antioch... Not what they were preaching...

The mistake has been made buddy.. as a Christian, not that I'm perfect but our attitude should show that we are a little different because of what we believe..
This one no be say i no de greet person na because their faces look like wowo face i may greet u if u no hear am guit
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Richy4(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
This one no be say i no de greet person na because their faces look like wowo face i may greet u if u no hear am guit

I understand buddy trust me I do.. there are times when one don't feel like opening one's mouth to even respond to the kids greetings...so I get it man...

But next time you were confronted with such situations, apologies is the right thing to do.. and mumble stuffs like your mind wasn't there... grin nice chatting with you buddy..

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:

I understand buddy trust me I do.. there are times when one don't feel like opening one's mouth to even respond to the kids greetings...so I get it man...

But next time you were confronted with such situations, apologies is the right thing to do.. and mumble stuffs like your mind wasn't there... grin nice chatting with you buddy..
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol.. na seance u go greet so. She dey vex for ur shine cheesy better be careful
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. na seance u go greet so. She dey vex for ur shine cheesy better be careful
Lol grin
I don hear. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Hamachi(f): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Who are they to you?
Friends or acquaintances?
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hamachi:
Who are they to you? Friends or acquaintances?
There were unknown people
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by 1F30M4(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:
You snub my greetings twice before I dey lock up you.

Maybe you no hear the first time, or you dey vex normal.

Second day..

Third day: as I dey greet you I dey answer myself make you hear am.

4th day bye bye

Lol I do that too. Lmaooo you don off me, third day, you dey answer yourself mek dem hear you cheesy cheesy

Those people wey go done carry eye chook before you even reach where dem dey, dem no dey ever carry face straight even as dem dey waka, na their matter weak me. On a normal day, I avoid locking eyes with random people...somewhat awkward, at all at all e nur dey pass 3seconds and that's because I'm trying to recall if he/she is an acquaintance or just a face that looks familiar.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by elmagnifico411(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
No be by force to greet jare.. the only thing na, just make sure sey if peeps younger than u no greet u, e no go pain u.
2saviourfriday9:
Re: Good Evening Friends: Pls Na By Force To Greet Person? by yuping(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided Just hail them make trouble locate another venue.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Mad Over Infidelity? / Save This Family <better title pls> / Are You A Lady And Would Like To Meet-up With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.